Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: priya_21

fill the form
1)GF most active member of the year- P2 akka priya_21
2)GF most active writer of the year Ofcourse Singh24
3)gf most active reader of the year who comment regularly-Khwaishfan
4)any writer you missing and he/she come back to continue the story share the name with us or in anotehr words any two inactive writer name And which story u miss from this writer writing- Not one.. there are many so no use of giving their names

5)Story of the year 
6) best concept of story which you like most share with us-
7) which story you make us cry so much-I think It's Punarvivah which made even me cry while typing it
8) comedy story-woh ek din season 1
9)horror story-Don't know
10) romantic story-U me and?? by Vrinda 22
11) any five best story u like this year so much and always waiting for update..No one
12)grey/suspense story -any two .don't know
13) any two new writer name jiski story u read Pixelflower62o ...dusra naam yaad nahin

hira 2010 suggestion

dear we included this and modify little bit
if we get any another idea we make more better this thread

Edited by Rashmi... - 7 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya_21

1.)  As Geet's Anniversary is coming is on 5th April 2017.

each time we ask same questions what you feel for maaneet and another characters , but this time we want same but different too:-
so ready to fill in the blanks

1)  Maan most Favorite dialogue- chup bilkul chup
2) Geet fav Time pass-talking to her babaji
3) Most Irritating Moment which you not like in geet-annie arjun track
4)  Beautiful Confession moment- their first date in jungle
5) Which track you like most-office track
6) Most Waiting Moment-their close momnets
7) which scene make you cry so much-when geet tells Maan about her past how she got pregnant  
8) Most favorite Maaneet hug-every hug..it looked real
9) some dialogues  which u till remember-Geet-Main koi katputli nahin hoon..Maan-Maan singh Khurana aaj pahli baar kisi se sorry bolega
10) two line for maaneet-Maaneet are immortal for me..they will be always on the top of my list of fav off screen couples..Not any other onscreen couple take their place in my heart even if they themselves are paired with other co actors

within 2-3 lines
 will be back n any confusion ask

2.)You can make vms, siggies, write ups, OS, any other creative stuff or simply message wishes will do..

3.)Share your feeling for maaneet

Why you love this couple?

4.) last date of submission is  20th march

5) Do not post any wishes and creations here, simply pm on mentioned below name..with the subject name "ghsp Anniversery"

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

3rd Image 

----------

Geet and Maan were in their room and Maan was getting ready for office..

Geet bought a locket [Taveez]for Maan ..she believed it will be lucky for him

But Maan didn't believe in all this ..so he was denying ..

"Maan pls pahan lo na ..wear it pls.."

"No I won't Geet ..you know na I don't believe in all this ..than why forcing?"

"Maan pls wore it na..for me pls ..o/w I would say you are the same dusht danav ..nothing changed after marriage.."

She make angry face and show her finger to him..what to do than  Maan have to wear it ..how he could not..after all he don't wanted to hurt Geet in anyway..

He wore it but with Geet's hands..

"Agar tum pahnaogi toh pahanuga ..Maan singh khurana bhi kuch nahi kar sakta jab Geet handa kuch karne ki thaan le.."

"Geet handa nahi ab Geet Maan singh khurana .."she said with attitude..

"Jarur main hi pahna deti hoon..isme kya hai.."she bceame so happy too..

She hugged him first ..

"Maan aap bahut acche ho ..really ..bilkul bhi dusht danav nahi ho..mere pyare Maan.."

He hugged her tightly..

"Maan leave me na ..ye pahaniye na.."

"So who started haan!!..I or you..tell me my Mishty.."he winked.

"Aap bhi na ..ye lijiye .."

He make him wore that and than Maan left for office..

After sometime  she remembered that she forgot to give lunch to him..she headed to office and when she entered in office she saw Maan giving the locket to a lady ..she became angry again..how could he do this? how could he ? she stepped in and took locket from the lady..

"Geet stop and listen to me .."

"Maan I am going home ..i will see you..you can't keep one gift of mine.."

"But Geet baat toh suno ..let me explain.."

But she didn't heard and left from there ..

When she reached home..after her Maan also reached with that lady ..now Geet saw that she was crying..

"What happened to her ?"

she thought

Maan asked Nakul to take care of the lady and serve her something..and he rushed to his room..

Where Geet was lying on bed ..

"Geet meri baat toh suno.."

"Ab kya suno ..kisi ko dena tha toh mujhse liya kyu? Natak kyu kiya?"

"Uff Geet ..tumhe maloom bhi hain..maine unhe who kyu diya ? he was in angry  mode but calm down in next min...

Maan hold her hand and said "listen to me .."

And told her everything..the fact was that the lady was an employee's wife who was worried for her husband's health which was not improving from many days and she too believe in lockets and all..

Maan thought if this locket can help her ..as our believe is more imp than anything ..than may be it will help

Her and so he was giving her that locket and Geet misunderstood it ..

"You know Mr. Rajeev na ? bas unhi ki wife hain..tumne is Taveez ko dene wale baba ki itni tareef ki ki maine socha isse kisi ka bhala ho jaye toh kitna accha ho..bas isiliye..par agar tumhe Manzoor nahi hain toh main.."

Geet put her finger on his lips and said with teary eyes ..

"You don't believe in all this still you wanted to do for her best and for that you believed in locket too..

My mistake..i am so sorry  ..i am very bad..i am feeling very bad.."

"Aww my Mishty..it wasn't all your fault ..leave it na ..you understood that's good .."

"I want to meet the lady.."

Sure come

And they met the lady and give the locket to her ..praying for her husband's health..and apolozise too..

She became so happy and left giving them blessings..

"Now see this locket is lucky for me..for us..see how many blessings we get.."

"Hmm Maan ..but I am sorry again.."

"No sorry ...no thankyou..bas tum gussa mat hua karo.."

"Kya main hi hamesha gussa hoti hoon.!! Jaise ki Maan singh khurana toh kabhi gussa hote hi nahi..

Gussa toh naak par rahta hai hamesha .."she made baby face..

"Oho!! Geet phir se..!! tum itna fight karti ho.."

"Main hi sab karti hoon na ..aap toh .."before she could complete her sentence Maan lifted her up in his arms and took her to the room..

"Mera wo matalb nahi tha ..samjhi..aur haan ..main  bhi bahut kuch karta hoon ..Tum room main chalo ..than I will show you what I can do.."he again winked

Geet resisted but Maan hold her firmly..and lovingly..than Geet melted and  hold her ears first and than

put her arms around his neck ..

Maan smiled and kissed her forhead.

--------------

P.S -This is my first writing here ..its lil long.

if anything in this is not as per the rules ..let me know..

thanks 

Deepti.😳

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Risingsun626

Sorry to say I LOVE ALL. I cant judge any story or writer. maaneet made me crazy n maaneetian made craziest by their love for maaneet. all the best n happy new year to all.

Same with me ...try to read as many as  i can 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
fab update, wonderfully written @ RM14
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
priya_21 thumbnail
priya_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RM14

3rd Image 

----------

Geet and Maan were in their room and Maan was getting ready for office..

Geet bought a locket [Taveez]for Maan ..she believed it will be lucky for him

But Maan didn't believe in all this ..so he was denying ..

"Maan pls pahan lo na ..wear it pls.."

"No I won't Geet ..you know na I don't believe in all this ..than why forcing?"

"Maan pls wore it na..for me pls ..o/w I would say you are the same dusht danav ..nothing changed after marriage.."

She make angry face and show her finger to him..what to do than  Maan have to wear it ..how he could not..after all he don't wanted to hurt Geet in anyway..

He wore it but with Geet's hands..

"Agar tum pahnaogi toh pahanuga ..Maan singh khurana bhi kuch nahi kar sakta jab Geet handa kuch karne ki thaan le.."

"Geet handa nahi ab Geet Maan singh khurana .."she said with attitude..

"Jarur main hi pahna deti hoon..isme kya hai.."she bceame so happy too..

She hugged him first ..

"Maan aap bahut acche ho ..really ..bilkul bhi dusht danav nahi ho..mere pyare Maan.."

He hugged her tightly..

"Maan leave me na ..ye pahaniye na.."

"So who started haan!!..I or you..tell me my Mishty.."he winked.

"Aap bhi na ..ye lijiye .."

He make him wore that and than Maan left for office..

After sometime  she remembered that she forgot to give lunch to him..she headed to office and when she entered in office she saw Maan giving the locket to a lady ..she became angry again..how could he do this? how could he ? she stepped in and took locket from the lady..

"Geet stop and listen to me .."

"Maan I am going home ..i will see you..you can't keep one gift of mine.."

"But Geet baat toh suno ..let me explain.."

But she didn't heard and left from there ..

When she reached home..after her Maan also reached with that lady ..now Geet saw that she was crying..

"What happened to her ?"

she thought

Maan asked Nakul to take care of the lady and serve her something..and he rushed to his room..

Where Geet was lying on bed ..

"Geet meri baat toh suno.."

"Ab kya suno ..kisi ko dena tha toh mujhse liya kyu? Natak kyu kiya?"

"Uff Geet ..tumhe maloom bhi hain..maine unhe who kyu diya ? he was in angry  mode but calm down in next min...

Maan hold her hand and said "listen to me .."

And told her everything..the fact was that the lady was an employee's wife who was worried for her husband's health which was not improving from many days and she too believe in lockets and all..

Maan thought if this locket can help her ..as our believe is more imp than anything ..than may be it will help

Her and so he was giving her that locket and Geet misunderstood it ..

"You know Mr. Rajeev na ? bas unhi ki wife hain..tumne is Taveez ko dene wale baba ki itni tareef ki ki maine socha isse kisi ka bhala ho jaye toh kitna accha ho..bas isiliye..par agar tumhe Manzoor nahi hain toh main.."

Geet put her finger on his lips and said with teary eyes ..

"You don't believe in all this still you wanted to do for her best and for that you believed in locket too..

My mistake..i am so sorry  ..i am very bad..i am feeling very bad.."

"Aww my Mishty..it wasn't all your fault ..leave it na ..you understood that's good .."

"I want to meet the lady.."

Sure come

And they met the lady and give the locket to her ..praying for her husband's health..and apolozise too..

She became so happy and left giving them blessings..

"Now see this locket is lucky for me..for us..see how many blessings we get.."

"Hmm Maan ..but I am sorry again.."

"No sorry ...no thankyou..bas tum gussa mat hua karo.."

"Kya main hi hamesha gussa hoti hoon.!! Jaise ki Maan singh khurana toh kabhi gussa hote hi nahi..

Gussa toh naak par rahta hai hamesha .."she made baby face..

"Oho!! Geet phir se..!! tum itna fight karti ho.."

"Main hi sab karti hoon na ..aap toh .."before she could complete her sentence Maan lifted her up in his arms and took her to the room..

"Mera wo matalb nahi tha ..samjhi..aur haan ..main  bhi bahut kuch karta hoon ..Tum room main chalo ..than I will show you what I can do.."he again winked

Geet resisted but Maan hold her firmly..and lovingly..than Geet melted and  hold her ears first and than

put her arms around his neck ..

Maan smiled and kissed her forhead.

--------------

P.S -This is my first writing here ..its lil long.

if anything in this is not as per the rules ..let me know..

thanks 

Deepti.😳

post here dear
Endgame thumbnail
fill the form (1)GF most active member of the year- Khawishfan,priya21,kabslocks   (2)GF most active writer of the year -kwiaii geet,Tperu,priya (3)gf most active reader of the year who comment regularly -khawishfan,vrinda22,anu5,tania   (4)any writer you missing and he/she come back to continue the story share the name with us or in anotehr words any two inactive writer nameAnd which story u miss from this writer writing- many like dreamyharika,telly me, tichmg, firesefire (5)Story of the year - hazaroon Khawish aisi   (6) best concept of story which you like most share with us - i like arrange marriage concepts so cant choose one    (7) which story you make us cry so much - Masoom Ishq (8) comedy story - sugar and spice, bring it on, Ex's lover os series   (9)horror story -wish to die (not read much)   (10) romantic story- Nikah , Twins of hearts    (11) any five best story u like this year so much and always waiting for update -Hazroon Khwashien aisi,someone like you,accidental wife,dadis bride,saathi (12)grey/suspense story -any two-His werewolf mate, you are mine   (13) any two new writer name jiski story u read- Mgmahika,simikr(old writer only new to GF)