Originally posted by: CRAZYCUTEE

1  geet and yeh ladki mujhe pagal kardegi 
2  babaji and maan
3  arjun and anni secenes
4  sonograpy secene
5  office track i  just love there tom and jerry banter
6  maaneet  sr😳
7  when geet lost the baby and hug maan says maan mera bay wapsa lado😭
8  after eng part maan accident  happen and gurmeet return after 10 days and all there hugs               ossume 
9  mujhe tumari adat hogi hai geet 
10 maaneet rocks and they live in our hearts till eternatiy and they r part of our life and we r waiting for there come back andwe love so much and most imp thank u writers wonderful story u guys just rocks u alive them in our hearts  

thanks for taking out time
_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Linsie

ghost of the hunted house - crazy flames

Awee... U still remember that story of mine...
Thanks yaar...
Vaise kaha gaayab ho aajkl?
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Priya,

I cant believe its that time of the year again, its gone too fast. I still remember the previous thread😕 getting old without realisation😆

1)GF most active member of the year: I think it's between Drashtilove, Khwaishfan, Keepdreaming and you Priya although Hira and Sanjana seem to be active also (noticed while skimming down the 1st page) . However i'm not sure if the dynamics have changed as i've not been active for some time now.
2)GF most active writer of the year: I don't know, maybe Avi (DQNO1) and gotta be you, Priya
3)gf most active reader of the year who comment regularly: Khwaishfan, keepdreaming, Nishamna, Sharmeen and Drashtilove
4)any writer you missing and he/she come back to continue the story share the name with us: there are a few - Dia (Saiyan), Laxmi10 (Ankhon mein teri) and Sarzah (Sudden change of the heart)
5)Story of the year: i haven't read that many but recently come across Protect the Boss and loved that. But thats an old story, a more recent one would be Captured through the viewfinder (on the Bon Voyage thread)
6) best concept of story which you like most share with us: i think those that make me cry with laughter or in pain lol. But anywhere where theres a strong Geet like wired heart, Binding ties, web of love, you are my home etc 
7) which story you make us cry so much; i can't remember but do let me know if you know any. Avi's O sathi re ( i think i can never get the right title lol) where Naina was raped left me angry not crying but extremely angry, with angry tears lol
8) comedy story: again cant remember but Chura liya and Protect the boss (i think)
9)horror story: i don't do horror, I'm a big scardy cat lol
10) romantic story: don't know, seriously all are romantic but i like stories thats more subtle 
11) any five best story u like this year so much and always waiting for update: This year thats hard but maybe Chura liya, Viewfinder, Only you, Allured, Wired Hearts (thats five right but theres plenty)

i think thats it, sorry not very informative. First day back after a long break lol

good luck with the thread and all the best
keep it up Priya
Edited by sophiexx - 7 years ago
sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1)GF most active member of the year :--khawishfan, keepdreaming & priya21 
2)GF most active writer of the year:---singh24  & priya21
3)gf most active reader of the year who comment regularly :-- khawishfan ( she comment on every story and post . she is the most active reader on our forum.)
4)any writer you missing and he/she come back to continue the story share the name with us or in anotehr words any two inactive writer name And which story u miss from this writer writing :---there are many writers who left their work unfinished i seriously want them to come back & continue their story ...like muskanp's pari , sdlife19's pyar tune kya kiya . 

5)Story of the year:--i have been reading so many stories that its really difficult for me to choose one .
6) best concept of story which you like most share with us :--parineeta, bleeding heart ,the jinx , revival , purple haze , bawre naina, romancing my wife , divine flower , maitri , mrityunjai, remorse...the list is never ending for me :p
7) which story you make us cry so much:-- bleeding heart , parineeta, divine flower .
8) comedy story:--ek deewana ek deewani , geet aur dev ki kahani maan ki zubani.
9)horror story :--  wish to die , ab ke baras.
10) romantic story:-- opposites attract , deewangi , the shadow of my soul , heaven in hell , accidental couple  ...& so on... 
11) any five best story u like this year so much and always waiting for update:--suddh desi love , wo humsafar tha , is life a dream , prohibited love , rejected love , khawish season2 , alpha's innocent doll, wicked taste of love , dill ke kalam se . 
12)grey/suspense story -any two :--you are mine , dirty rotten scoundrels , love lies & deceit. 
13) any two new writer name jiski story u read :--mg mahika (today only i read her work )& i was inactive from past 2/3 months so i didnot read any new writer's work  but will read now , 

sagorika93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1)  Maan most Favorite dialogue :-- chup bilkull chup & yea ladki mujhe pagal kar degi .
2) Geet fav Time pass :--looking up and talking to her babaji :p 
3) Most Irritating Moment which you not like in geet :--i didnot like anie arjun's track & dev nandini's love track . 
4)  Beautiful Confession moment :--maaneet's first date when maan propose geet ...& the dialog "abse har subha tumse shuru aur har raat tumpe khatam" .
5) Which track you like most :--outhouse track.
6) Most Waiting Moment :--maaneet's much awaited wedding .
7) which scene make you cry so much :--when geet lost her baby and both maan & geet were in pain . 
8) Most favorite Maaneet hug :-- outside the dhabba in rain & where's the party tonight wala hug . 
9) some dialogues  which u till remember :--yea ladki mujhe pagal kar degi , abse har subha tumse shuru aur har raat tumpe khtam , kyu geet tumhe kya laga asman se safed ghode pe koi rajkumar aayega tumhe lene ? yea maan singh khurana ki mangetar hai , miss hosiyarpur express . 
10) two line for maaneet :--they are my heartbeat ...for me they are the definition of love .
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sophiexx

Hey Priya,

I cant believe its that time of the year again, its gone too fast. I still remember the previous thread😕 getting old without realisation😆

1)GF most active member of the year: I think it's between Drashtilove, Khwaishfan, Keepdreaming and you Priya although Hira and Sanjana seem to be active also (noticed while skimming down the 1st page) . However i'm not sure if the dynamics have changed as i've not been active for some time now.
2)GF most active writer of the year: I don't know, maybe Avi (DQNO1) and gotta be you, Priya
3)gf most active reader of the year who comment regularly: Khwaishfan, keepdreaming, Nishamna, Sharmeen and Drashtilove
4)any writer you missing and he/she come back to continue the story share the name with us: there are a few - Dia (Saiyan), Laxmi10 (Ankhon mein teri) and Sarzah (Sudden change of the heart)
5)Story of the year: i haven't read that many but recently come across Protect the Boss and loved that. But thats an old story, a more recent one would be Captured through the viewfinder (on the Bon Voyage thread)
6) best concept of story which you like most share with us: i think those that make me cry with laughter or in pain lol. But anywhere where theres a strong Geet like wired heart, Binding ties, web of love, you are my home etc 
7) which story you make us cry so much; i can't remember but do let me know if you know any. Avi's O sathi re ( i think i can never get the right title lol) where Naina was raped left me angry not crying but extremely angry, with angry tears lol
8) comedy story: again cant remember but Chura liya and Protect the boss (i think)
9)horror story: i don't do horror, I'm a big scardy cat lol
10) romantic story: don't know, seriously all are romantic but i like stories thats more subtle 
11) any five best story u like this year so much and always waiting for update: This year thats hard but maybe Chura liya, Viewfinder, Only you, Allured, Wired Hearts (thats five right but theres plenty)

i think thats it, sorry not very informative. First day back after a long break lol

good luck with the thread and all the best
keep it up Priya

😃
priya_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagorika93

1)GF most active member of the year :--khawishfan, keepdreaming & priya21 
2)GF most active writer of the year:---singh24  & priya21
3)gf most active reader of the year who comment regularly :-- khawishfan ( she comment on every story and post . she is the most active reader on our forum.)
4)any writer you missing and he/she come back to continue the story share the name with us or in anotehr words any two inactive writer name And which story u miss from this writer writing :---there are many writers who left their work unfinished i seriously want them to come back & continue their story ...like muskanp's pari , sdlife19's pyar tune kya kiya . 

5)Story of the year:--i have been reading so many stories that its really difficult for me to choose one .
6) best concept of story which you like most share with us :--parineeta, bleeding heart ,the jinx , revival , purple haze , bawre naina, romancing my wife , divine flower , maitri , mrityunjai, remorse...the list is never ending for me :p
7) which story you make us cry so much:-- bleeding heart , parineeta, divine flower .
8) comedy story:--ek deewana ek deewani , geet aur dev ki kahani maan ki zubani.
9)horror story :--  wish to die , ab ke baras.
10) romantic story:-- opposites attract , deewangi , the shadow of my soul , heaven in hell , accidental couple  ...& so on... 
11) any five best story u like this year so much and always waiting for update:--suddh desi love , wo humsafar tha , is life a dream , prohibited love , rejected love , khawish season2 , alpha's innocent doll, wicked taste of love , dill ke kalam se . 
12)grey/suspense story -any two :--you are mine , dirty rotten scoundrels , love lies & deceit. 
13) any two new writer name jiski story u read :--mg mahika (today only i read her work )& i was inactive from past 2/3 months so i didnot read any new writer's work  but will read now , 

thank u madam
priya_21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagorika93

1)  Maan most Favorite dialogue :-- chup bilkull chup & yea ladki mujhe pagal kar degi .
2) Geet fav Time pass :--looking up and talking to her babaji :p 
3) Most Irritating Moment which you not like in geet :--i didnot like anie arjun's track & dev nandini's love track . 
4)  Beautiful Confession moment :--maaneet's first date when maan propose geet ...& the dialog "abse har subha tumse shuru aur har raat tumpe khatam" .
5) Which track you like most :--outhouse track.
6) Most Waiting Moment :--maaneet's much awaited wedding .
7) which scene make you cry so much :--when geet lost her baby and both maan & geet were in pain . 
8) Most favorite Maaneet hug :-- outside the dhabba in rain & where's the party tonight wala hug . 
9) some dialogues  which u till remember :--yea ladki mujhe pagal kar degi , abse har subha tumse shuru aur har raat tumpe khtam , kyu geet tumhe kya laga asman se safed ghode pe koi rajkumar aayega tumhe lene ? yea maan singh khurana ki mangetar hai , miss hosiyarpur express . 
10) two line for maaneet :--they are my heartbeat ...for me they are the definition of love .

😃
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
1)  Maan most Favorite dialogue- There are so many, but the most favorites are; chup, bilkul chup. Ye ladki mujhe pagal karke chodegi. Chalti firti disaster. Ye ladki har baar kisi na kisi musibat me phas jaati hai.
2) Geet fav Time pass-Complaining to babaji.
3) Most Irritating Moment which you not like in geet- Last track where all mamaji, lucky and amritsar people came to Delhi to live with maneet, it lessens the maneet moments.
4)  Beautiful Confession moment-There are many, not in verbal but also the confession of eyes, dargah scene. Har subah tumse aur har raat tumhi pe khatam. Maneet date when Geet's heel broke, the whole scene when both are in White dress.
5) Which track you like most-After Geet came to Delhi, Maneet bickering and then to Maneet loving. Loved the scene where Geet scold Maan on phone for flirting, which is not Maan but some other guy.
6) Most Waiting Moment-Maneet marriage, and maneet's child, as it started with geet carrying the baby in starting.
7) which scene make you cry so much- Can't say, there are so many. Whenever Geet cried, and when Maneet in pain. When Geet lost her baby.
8) Most favorite Maaneet hug-Maneet hug in rain outside dhaba, disco hug, Maneet's date hug when Geet made him wear the taveez.
9) some dialogues  which u till remember-All maneet dialogues.
chup, bilkul chup. Ye ladki mujhe pagal karke chodegi. Chalti firti disaster. Ye ladki har baar kisi na kisi musibat me phas jaati hai.
10) two line for maaneet- Maneet have the most sizzling chemistry. They both look like made for each other. Most beautiful romantic moments I ever saw in any other serial. Their eyes speak volumes.
Edited by Shashi1984 - 7 years ago
priya_pmlist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

1)  Maan most Favorite dialogue- There are so many, but the most favorites are; chup, bilkul chup. Ye ladki mujhe pagal karke chodegi. Chalti firti disaster. Ye ladki har baar kisi na kisi musibat me phas jaati hai.
2) Geet fav Time pass-Complaining to babaji.
3) Most Irritating Moment which you not like in geet- Last track where all mamaji, lucky and amritsar people came to Delhi to live with maneet, it lessens the maneet moments.
4)  Beautiful Confession moment-There are many, not in verbal but also the confession of eyes, dargah scene. Har subah tumse aur har raat tumhi pe khatam. Maneet date when Geet's heel broke, the whole scene when both are in White dress.
5) Which track you like most-After Geet came to Delhi, Maneet bickering and then to Maneet loving. Loved the scene where Geet scold Maan on phone for flirting, which is not Maan but some other guy.
6) Most Waiting Moment-Maneet marriage, and maneet's child, as it started with geet carrying the baby in starting.
7) which scene make you cry so much- Can't say, there are so many. Whenever Geet cried, and when Maneet in pain. When Geet lost her baby.
8) Most favorite Maaneet hug-Maneet hug in rain outside dhaba, disco hug, Maneet's date hug when Geet made him wear the taveez.
9) some dialogues  which u till remember-All maneet dialogues.
chup, bilkul chup. Ye ladki mujhe pagal karke chodegi. Chalti firti disaster. Ye ladki har baar kisi na kisi musibat me phas jaati hai.
10) two line for maaneet- Maneet have the most sizzling chemistry. They both look like made for each other. Most beautiful romantic moments I ever saw in any other serial. Their eyes speak volumes.

thanks dear 😃