Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
2019 will be another year of learning and amazing experiences Husna. I wish you all the best. Well we are already past mid-month of January. Time is already flying by, so makes the most of it ;)
BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR ⭐️

Oh please! There's nothing disappointing about your updates ;| Ask someone like me how am struggling to make even a simple stuff? Life does keep interfering though -.-

KZK: Look at those awe-inspiring icons. OH-MY-GAWD! How to begin? Each one looks so perfect, from cropping to blending and those added texts textures. What's even impressive about them is the coloring that uplift the whole look of it. I've just realized I may have forgotten about icon-making altogether 😳 It's been ages i've made one. You're killing it here.

Bepannah: THOSE CRISP-SMOOTH looking gifs. You have totally nailed it in that department. You can make any simple gif and you'll still floor us by your creative touch. Your coloring experimentation works so well every time. It's never too loud on your gifs, but just the perfect twitch of layers. I love how the big gifs' coloring is tone down. As in, you focus more on delivering the essence of the scene here than concentrating on your art. https://i.imgur.com/tvSPTgB.gif Which i think is commendable. It speaks volume when you know where you should experiment and where not. Am i making sense? 

https://66.media.tumblr.com/00902ac95c35c9272c53c9ad58389bd8/tumblr_phvu622eI41v9piv3o4_250.gif You always managed to pull this style of coloring well. I've never tried this one before but iv seen you do it a lot couple of times. It's becoming a Wandworks trademark now ;)

Kerdernath: I don't think i've watched movies of any of the young gen. Forget the young gen, bollywood is becoming a foreign concept slowly for me -_-  But Jeez Sara looks so much like her mother, isnt it? ;O Hows that movie? Is it good? I love the cinematography of it man. Just love the gifs set.

https://i.imgur.com/6x7FHVf.png THIS IS IMPECCABLE! Your hand is magical. That texture suits so well with the picture. Am loving the idea of that 3d-cloudy textures. SO SO SO FANTASY-LIKE. I LIKEEE! Bonus points to that cool curly font you've used & your coloring

Avengers: I Like how you select your moments. I love each gif from the set. 

The second set is no less than a work of art for me...well graphically speaking. I love the gifs sizes. They are so well-blending on one another. That font look so apt on them too. I LOVE BLACK-WHITE🤪  
https://66.media.tumblr.com/860ee117aeb497a80244aaa680ee390b/tumblr_pjvqg1vwjA1v9piv3o3_500.gif

I'm glad am still on time to comment even if am 1 year late to land here. Me dramatizing it ofc😳
Edited by aftermath.. - 5 years ago
minakrish thumbnail
Hey Hus & K, Just wanted to tell you both how much I miss your updates. ❤️
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Husna 
Firstly I am very very sorry for the late comment 
None of your work is disappointing 😃 ask a person like me who cannot even make anything to save her life😆 what beauty and art your stuff is its magic to my eyes😳 take all the praise you can .
Girl what planet are you from everything in this update screams gorgeousness  ❤️
Adiya avis are ☺️I used them when I saw them for the first time love the 
Kedernath ones are stunning 
Avengers End game avi are a class apart 
Keep on creating your magic 
Update soon 
I have a suggestion please make Jen Ones from Indian Telly awards 
Edited by SadhanaV - 5 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hiii,
If possible, can you give a tutorial on how to do coloring like this, with everything else b/w but one part of it colored?

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mera Chitvan! 🤗 Padharo mahre desre. 
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, Husna. Do you think the guy in my signature box is cute? Small talk se shruwaat 😎
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: abditory.

Hey, Husna. Do you think the guy in my signature box is cute? Small talk se shruwaat 😎

You are alive, whoa.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
When are you guys updating? 😛
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ One day. How are you though?
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: thegameison

You are alive, whoa.

I know, right? Turns out, she is. Salwa, bro, he's cute. 

Originally posted by: RamKiSeeta

When are you guys updating? 😛

Ek dinnn.