Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Unres on page 103. I don't even remember what i have written down. πŸ˜•πŸ˜† check karlio. 
x.titli.x thumbnail
So 2019 starts with a bang ehhh? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Next time plz put a warning Husna ok? πŸ˜³
Because I will repeat myself your creations come from another galaxy called epicness to another level reached!!!!!!!! 
Girl your Adiya ones left me all emotional... dunno why it had to end so soon! 

the rest of your update is equally equisite! πŸ˜³
I might use your PSD if I plan to continue making stuffs lol πŸ˜†
Keep rocking this place darling 

hugsπŸ€—
Maria
minakrish thumbnail
Absolutely stunning work Husna...

In love with the Kedarnath and Bepanaah stuff. ❀️
stardustsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful work dear πŸ‘πŸ‘
BP and kedarnath creation best hai β­οΈβ­οΈ
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
And with SAK edits, I made an entry to this shop all uninvited πŸ˜† Please count me in as high key obsessed with SAK, not low key πŸ˜†

The edits are marvellous !!  From where did you get such HQ vids !! I love the edit where her father is doing suddhikaran of her  Can you please make of one scene where she's drinking up the rain outside the cave β˜ΊοΈ

Yes, Avengers' Endgame is on its way πŸ˜Ž SUPERB edits of those as well. I loved the IronMan one the most though β€οΈ My crush !!

Please keep them coming and more so on SAK. 
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all you've done a brilliant job with the icon textures. Love the seamless blending <3

Then I'll just say I wanna marry your gifs because dayum they're awesome. The last Adiya set is my fav. P.S du still use ps cs6?

^ This set is sheer gorgeousness let me go and cry in a corner.  πŸ˜­
I want the psd πŸ˜†

Pg 96

The cropping and coloring here are spot on.

You'e used the yellows beautifully in this gifset https://i.imgur.com/hejBWyu.gif. It's usually one of the trickiest colors to use because it can be overvibrant and kinda take away the beauty of the work but you've nailed it. 
The Rikara gifsets are so gorgeous <3

Also I see that you've incorporated heavy textures into your work and boy it looks really good. You've used one of my all time fa textures here beautifully <3

I know I haven't been here for almost half an year and you've improved so much. I have a lot of catching up to do. Thank you for being an inspiration <3
Edited by Starwalkers - 5 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited my essay here.
🀑
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Did get late, than expected time, so a fresh post. By the way, guess a resolution for Galleries is no Reserves, direct comments, :))

Cos Reserves give a hope, person keeps expecting and you get delayed, so basically, lol.

Husna, Happy new year to you and wish an awesome one, which is slight normal.
On 2018, totally agree, cos even I sail in same boat, has been crazy to say the least. But Life happens with sugar and spice and ajwain, get the reference.

Kzk2 icons are brilliantly made, execution styling is top notch.

BP, yes, had a terrific cast, acting and plot, but some hwere the story lost it's charm post a point, and what plot was , was lost, of course trps, and channel intervention messes stuff.  The only reason, why supernatural genre is on, is cos of entertainment, and it's comedy tbh.Plus, they do weave some story...and somehow villains are stronger, rofl.

On another note, can confidently say, you ARE my top Fav BP creator, the amount of creativity and  passion you did, BP creations, no one beats you. Talking on Consistency, of course, there will be creators who make few fab creations on certain scenes, but being consistent, from start to end, is a rare Trait.

https://i.imgur.com/ccV41cx.gif : Love this set from BP update, retro or brown colouring makes it classy, perfectly captured and texture use takes it to another level.

Quite an interesting effort with blue isolation, it was way to complex to colour.

On Sara, can I give you a Hi5? Completely have same views. Though will not see Simba, cos am quite choosy on movies. But kedarnath she was brilliant, and best part of movie was cinematography and photography, detailing was so on point, that even the mouse was captured, so well. 

Seems, am talking a lot, apologies.

Kedarnath, Gifs, all of them, look terrific and lovethe natural and subtle colouring.

Update stealer, has to be Avengers, specially the b/w ones look magnificient.

Non-animated, you should make, when something inspires you, and you will do great.

Am happy to see a psd, post so long.

Have talked and ranted, a LOT.

-Madhura

Edited by Madhura.. - 5 years ago
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm really so jealous right now. πŸ˜³
So, starting with KZK2 - I don't watch the show. Looking at your stuff, I want to. I really, really, want to. https://i.imgur.com/zL8Gbi1.jpg HOW do you blend in the small space that is an icon, like honestly?! 

Bepannah - Don't get me started on how I am irritated that the show ended and all that. I am honestly jealous of https://66.media.tumblr.com/6503603c08b518150efd603ee5d070ba/tumblr_phvu622eI41v9piv3o5_250.gif 
The whole set of GIFs, in fact, in the BP segment. You've chosen the best moments to PS and the whole thing is so gorgeous. And, how do you get your GIFs so sharp? Try as I may, mine are always bleh. πŸ₯±

Kedarnath - Before jumping in, I love Sara too. I loved her interviews, and in Simmba as well, though her screen space is less in it. I wanna watch Kedarnath for her and now, for the stuff you have made on it! https://i.imgur.com/6x7FHVf.png This is honestly amazing! Why would you want to say otherwise? πŸ˜³

Endgame - https://66.media.tumblr.com/860ee117aeb497a80244aaa680ee390b/tumblr_pjvqg1vwjA1v9piv3o3_500.gif This is my favourite of the bunch. Is it free to use? πŸ€” I might just steal only this part then. 

I have downloaded your PSD as well, so thank you for that! 

Please, please, update soon! 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Seraphina231

Endgame - https://66.media.tumblr.com/860ee117aeb497a80244aaa680ee390b/tumblr_pjvqg1vwjA1v9piv3o3_500.gif This is my favourite of the bunch. Is it free to use? πŸ€” I might just steal only this part then. 

Thank you! <3 Everything I put up is free for use unless stated otherwise. Please go ahead. πŸ˜ƒ