Really loved the siggies!
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
BRO. Such prettiness. <3 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so very much each and everyone of you. <3 ðŸĪ— I really want to do individual replies but can't find enough energy in me to do so. So, please forgive me for not having done replies for the longest of time now. 

Mallu, it's been a while since I made any PSD's. So, that's a good suggestion there. I'll try and squeeze something in the next update. 
annihilation thumbnail

2019. ðŸ˜ģ

Geez. The rate at which time is flying by is scary to say the least. Last year was a roller coaster ride for me, one that I'm hoping to never have again. Ever. God knows what's in store for this year but I'm hoping desperately that it turns good to be a good one. A very happy, prosperous, peaceful and a blessed new year to you all! <3 ðŸĪ— Here's whatever I have made in the last few months. The quality and level of the work disappoints me personally because I had aspired to do better but then life kept interfering. -.-

IMAGE HEAVY. PLEASE LET IT LOAD.

Kasauti Zindagi Kay 2 | AnuPre.

Bepannah | AdiYa.

Sucks that shows with good content/script get sabotaged and then eventually end up going off air. 'Cause Naagins, Chudails, Tantra, Daayan's, Vishkanya's and other forms of supernatural beings are what Indian tv needs in the form of entertainment. 

Stacked : http://i.imgur.com/y8AfF6H.gif

Edited by annihilation - 5 years ago
annihilation thumbnail

Kedarnath

Okay, I think I'm low key obsessed with Sara Ali Khan. Got a massive girl crush on her. ðŸ˜ģ If nepotism brings the likes of her to Bollywood then may be, it isn't such a bad concept after all. This girl comes across as such a humble, genuine and grounded person. Also, educated, eloquent and elegant. I might give both her movies a watch. This one for her and its VFX and Simmba for her and that bundle of energy called Ranveer Singh who has lately grown on me.

Yep, thrash happens when you haven't made non-animated stuff in a long while. ðŸ˜ƒ

V2 : http://i.imgur.com/xRXa7WE.png

Avengers Endgame

Just one thing. I AIN'T READY FOR THIS. ðŸ˜ģ

_____

PSD RESOURCES.

PSD COLORING #27.

Mallu, you asked me for a psd and disaster is what happens when you work on one after ages. 😆

Download : HERE

Edited by annihilation - 5 years ago
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
reserved for my love letter ðŸ˜ˆ
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Chanda bhi saath laayi,
Taare bhi saath laayi 
Paagal banaane aayi woh! 
Meri Husna waspas aayi, o raamji!  ðŸĪŠ

Res
Unres

Sabse phele toh Happy new year! ðŸĪ— may 2019 bring good to you. 
And i hope you don't sit in roller coaster you had in 2018 again. Roller coaster are scary ass for the first time and second time and every freaking time you get on it.. i hate roller coaster. ðŸ˜†
Anyways lets come to the point, whats was that? Your update right! Gosh the update that had me biting my nails while waiting for it. It was like waiting for gifts on Christmas morning. The difference was that I got the update while I don't get gifts on Christmas ðŸ˜† But really what an update this was! It was welcoming 2019 with a bam! ðŸĪŠ

Coming to update, I will, I will don't worry. ðŸ˜†  you know 2018 was a wedding year. Like W*F how many people got married this year! So many weddings to attend, heard about so many too, I felt as thou I was getting married too. ðŸ˜† except I didn't get to wear Sabyasachi. ðŸ˜ģ
Prerna did thou. But she didn't get to marry. Which was a good thing thou. ðŸ˜†
No no, Sam, come to the point, the point is that I didn't see you make a single edit on any of the wedding. Like people out here made like tons of stuffs on tons of weddings. ðŸ˜† not much of a bollywood person are we? ðŸ˜†
Anyways the update looks beautiful. Each and every thing. Your work is just phenomenal. 

KZK: the style of the icons is so unique. Great blend of textures and the coloring is great too. Not to mention the style of text input.

Bepanaah ones : W*F girl. Tum kya khati ho? Please can we have a segment with you on "what I eat everyday" cause which normal eating person can create so much beauty. ðŸ˜ģ  The avis looks amazing. The coloring is freaking good. The brown look gives it such an antique feels. Makes it more precious. 
The gifs! My god the gifs! Bhai the gifs! It blew my mind away. Like literally! Where is Sam's mind? Oh its blown away.  
The use of texture, the timing, the perfect cropping and the hero of all, the colouring! Did you use color isolation or was it one your psds? Mujhe kya karna jan k bhi. ðŸ˜† all I know is that they looks beautiful. Little pieces of perfection.  
I love the clarity and smoothness of the large gifs. Meri behna tum na ek book likhlo, Ps mein book likhlo. And im dead serious about that. 

Kedarnath : its not just you girl. Not just you. I think I have girl crush on Sara. ðŸ˜ģ i have watched all her IVs, segments like a useless crazy person..😆 oh yeah even all her movies. Two of them. Same month. Same day. ðŸ˜†
Btw if you are thinking of watching Kedarnath, you really should. The movie is nice. Sara's performance is praiseworthy and Sushant is good too. Moreover its well made and you wouldn't regret watching it. Don't go with the critics reviews, they have misjudged it. And Simmba is full on entertainment. Thou Sara has less amount on the screen. So if you are watching the movies for her, go with Kedarnath first. ðŸ˜ģ
The stuffs on Kedarnath are so pretty. Loved the rugged kind of look you have given. The subtle coloring. 
That one gif with the tea scene, I am going to mention cause i love the way you have changed the color of Sara's suit. ðŸĨą her dress was purple. You made it red. I can never understand how you manage to change people's clothes color so easily. It feels like magic  ðŸ˜†
The non animated one is show stealer. 
The blend of texture and picture is so smooth. Perfect cropping. I love the coloring of V2. Saving it..cause i know i am going to use it pretty soon enough. 

Avenger : I am so excited for this one. ðŸ˜†  
Loved the first gif sets. Again, love the subtle coloring to them. 
The second set are gorgeous. The style is new and loved the dark mysterious look. The text style fits perfectly with the gifs. 

So this is it. Such a glorious update this was. 

Now be a good bacha, and keep updating time and again. 

Oh I feel like I was high when I wrote this. I have no freaking idea what rubbish I have written down so, till the time you get it. 

Ciao 
Guess who? ðŸ˜†

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 5 years ago
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: annihilation

Aayega aayega. Bas pata nahi exactly kab.

ðŸ˜ģ

annihilation thumbnail
Sam,

I could actually update right away, got some stuff made but since I'm updating after a while, I wanted to make a meatier update in terms of quality. Right now what I have is just very basic and regular. ðŸĪ” I intend to do something that makes me feel like I have tried something new and managed to do well at it. So, if I don't get that done within a day or two, I'll update with whatever I have in the bank. 
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ARZ KIYA HAI...
Mera chain wain sab ujra, 
zaalim hum nazar kaisey hathaye
barbaad ho rahe hai ji, 
apkey gallery mein aesey haseen kaala ko dekhkey.

That makes a short (wahiyaad) intro but I hope you get my jazbaat Husna ðŸ˜†

The way I am goggling at my computer screen would probably make me count as a buffoon but kya kare aap madam never cease to amaze me with your beautilicious work which gives my eyes the amount of sukoon it deserves. After that my heart goes more -more-more, I WANNA SEE MORE!!

The introductory text couldn't be more perfect and relatable, totally on point! God forbid that we all have to see a pathetic year like 2018 (I can say for myself). Also, praying to the holy energy that they bestow us with happiness and eradicates all the sorrows. A very happy and a more happy and a lot happy and only happy-happy new year to you Husna. I hope that the roller coaster we are on to find its shore. 

Drums rolls ! Lets Begin (-:

KZK2: I think you were high on marijuana to have created such mind blasting icons. The size+the colouring+placement+text+creativity is 1000000/1000000. I just love the way you've designed it. The entire scheming is so brilliant.

Bepannaah: Itihaas gawah hai that how much I loved this show in a long while and how within fraction of months I watched it going off air. Such a beautifully written story with exceptionally well acting skills but the TRP hungry channels are much into the thought process that supernatural dramas would make it a hit is a huge disappointment.Therefore, it won't be an understatement if I say business subsides creativity. 

Bepannaah has not only  proven to be a great show but has forced you to raise your benchmark in designing 'cause when I look you work pre-bepannaah and post bepannaah, I am flabbergasted as how beautifully you lifted up your own designing skills and started making stuffs out of the box over which I am spinning over like a latoo haha. Your gifs are so efiing crystal clear and a thank you a ton for that topaz action which I bumped upon now and my dear lord what an action! *claps*. Moreover, your colourings are terribly beautiful. They are subtle, unique and treat to my eyes. It would be dishonour if I don't compliment on your isolation colouring. Over the years Husna I have seen people doing isolation graphics but none of them were as beautiful as yours and that;s your USP.  (https://imgur.com/y8AfF6H) << this is my all time favourite. You have put all your soul to the BP stuffs and they speak for themselves. 

Kedarnath: Oh dear this woman is just writing my heart out in her post. So relatable yaar! Although, I am high key super obsessed with Sara because she is the kind of actress I wanna look out to because she's so real in and out. She defines beauty with brains. Is it true that you are also getting high on Ranveer Singh ('cause he is a legit drug I say).
I haven't watched this movie and I so want to. That Ganga dipping scene from the trailer got me goosebumps. Your gif set speak the entire theme of the flick. Again, your subtle art of fantastic colouring and the aesthetics you chose to gif= WAAAOOO.
Common like that's not thrash at all. I like the size. I am low key addicted to small sized graphics maybe because they look more elegant like so. That motion blurred thing is kickass.

Avengers: I might sound like a loon but I've seen the Avengers flicks in bits and pieces but whats more disappointing is that the series in coming to an end and I still haven't resumed my left-over part *facepalm*. 

Ufff Husna! What a clarity. You nailed this set totally. Never seen gifs which are in 1080 HD quality but my hypothesis is negated now. if quality was a person, it would kiss your hands. The B/W set is not a set, its more of a designer fantasy to create something fantastic like this. I wonder if you have patted your back after making this. If not then you must like Waoo Husna you really nailed this set. What were you upto or what were you thinking, eating, listening? I desperately wanna know because this is eye-popped, jaw- dropped heart pounding 5x faster kinda set. I hope you got my emotion. Special highlights to the text. 

PSD resource: 1 word. Definitely downloading and using right now. Okay sorry, that makes 6 words. I am always lustful for these kind of resources. 

This makes us come to an end; the part I hate the most. But you gotta make more stuffs on regular because your work is so therapeutic giving me a peace and all the sukoons. My everlasting thirst for your work will never cease just remember that. Till then lots of hugs and kisses to you until your face turns red like a tomato.

Adios, meri janemaan ;)

Edited by Dips08 - 5 years ago