Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Dear Awesomeness,

Why the eff, are you so meherbaan on Husna, huh? Why this place is so fri***in' awesome? Why? Maine kya paap kiye hain? Why don't you grace my humble ADOBE? Hain? I thought we had a deal, bro.

From now on, no more 'Solah Sundays ke vrat', until I get my answers.

Your not so ardent follower
-Aayushi  

*Sighs* I was really into my own world, battling this constant struggle with PS and yeh lo I came across this gallery of yours. Like kisi ko jal bhun ke agar marna ho, toh dude this is the place. I've been staring, staring and staring at all these beauties  from some time. Avoiding to comment, hey I don't want izzat ka kachra here. My PS knowledge is very very limited 🤔 and I don't want to put foot in my mouth. But again, here I'm to bore the daylights out of you..coz there's nothing holding me back. 😎

OK this might sound like a prem-patra, but... EFF IT IDC!

Uhh oh.. from where do I start? Everything is O H so A M A Z I N G!

^^ MY MY! This style, this coloring.. the text. UFF!

I'm so into dark stuff and THIS! DAMN!! 
 Upar se jenny ke expressions! Sone pe suhaga!

Love love love it

Oh her holy awesomeness, you gotta share this ultra-smoothness ki ninja technique. 
Puh-leez!

Those NB gifsets are love, yaar! And "Ask Something Something".. gifsets, so droolworthy. 
Stuff from your latest update, made me go 🤪

Aa ki hai, behan? Mere chile hue zakhamon pe acid?
GOD! Love Love Love this color combo!

Lastly, charan kahan hain tumhare, mate!? This Icon set 😳

Before I say Hasta-la-vista, gotta say "Oh Babay I love you. I varry varry luv u" and your creations are one of the 13 reasons why. 😊

Toodles!

PS: Don't be surprised if you get weird PMs for random queries. 😛

Edited by .Aayushi. - 6 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: serendipity.

I WISH YOU COULD BE NOTIFIED EVERY TIME I QUOTED YOUR MANHOOS REPLIES DOE.

MANHOOS HOGI TERI JOOTI MERE REPLIES KO MANHOOS KYUN KEHTI HAI BE!!! 😡

@Husna - LMAAOOO at your CHOICE siggy of Omkie 🤣 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

@Husna - LMAAOOO at your CHOICE siggy of Omkie 🤣 

Gotta thank the person who gif-ed the scene and then the person who captioned it with the most relatable caption ever. 🤣 Btw, tere liye ek surprise coming up, thodi der baat apna tumblr check kar na. 😳
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Gotta thank the person who gif-ed the scene and then the person who captioned it with the most relatable caption ever. 🤣 Btw, tere liye ek surprise coming up, thodi der baat apna tumblr check kar na. 😳

I LURVEEE these crack gifs the tumblr fandom makes for the show 🤣 so freakin' apt! 🤣 Oooh! surprise? For moi? #excited! 
annihilation thumbnail

I LURVEEE these crack gifs the tumblr fandom makes for the show 🤣 so freakin' apt! 🤣 Oooh! surprise? For moi? #excited! 

Totally! 😆 GO CHECKKK NOWW! 
sourmisery thumbnail

Totally! 😆 GO CHECKKK NOWW! 

I JUST DID AND ASDJHASDKLJHASDKJ!!! I AM HONORED AND SO EXCITED!!! THE BLENDING PRACTICALLY SLAYED ME!!!!!!

Also Nabila's liking/reblogging RiKara stuff has been giving me jhatkas but she's an ardent shipper/Gauri stan?! WHY DO I NOT KNOW THIS?! 😲😲😲
annihilation thumbnail

I JUST DID AND ASDJHASDKLJHASDKJ!!! I AM HONORED AND SO EXCITED!!! THE BLENDING PRACTICALLY SLAYED ME!!!!!!

Also Nabila's liking/reblogging RiKara stuff has been giving me jhatkas but she's an ardent shipper/Gauri stan?! WHY DO I NOT KNOW THIS?! 😲😲😲

DUDE OMG. Just kill me. HOW COULD I POSSIBLY DO THAT. 😳 Ugh, I forgot to add 'she' in the second gif and that just ruined the whole essence of the text. It was actually, 'she's iron and she forges herself'. MATLAB ITNI MEHNAT GAYI PANI MEIN. *major facepalm*

Ah, I'm glad you liked it but I obviously ain't getting over this screw up.😭

Oh yeah, she's been a Gauri enthusiast and RiKara shipper for a while now. She's made some brilliant stuff on Gauri but idk if she's posted those anywhere. 🤔

Edit : I went ahead and corrected the text. I FEEL BETTER NOW. 
Edited by .annihilation. - 6 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail

DUDE OMG. Just kill me. HOW COULD I POSSIBLY DO THAT. 😳 Ugh, I forgot to add 'she' in the second gif and that just ruined the whole essence of the text. It was actually, 'she's iron and she forges herself'. MATLAB ITNI MEHNAT GAYI PANI MEIN. *major facepalm*

Ah, I'm glad you liked it but I obviously ain't getting over this screw up.😭

Oh yeah, she's been a Gauri enthusiast and RiKara shipper for a while now. She's made some brilliant stuff on Gauri but idk if she's posted those anywhere. 🤔

🤣 
I noticed that but I was so adjklhadjaks over the blending ke I let it slide. KOI MEHNAT NAHIN GAYI PAANI MEIN! You surprised me with this! That's what counts. I love love LOVE making my fav people stan my favs 🤣 And waise haan this was a long time coming. I've been feeding them in your brain since the first week of DBO itself 🤣 

WHERE DO I GET THE MEMBERSHIP OF THE SECRET CLUB WHERE I CAN SEE THAT STUFF?!?! Bruh I kid you not..the somersault that my heart did when I first saw her like on tumblr for RiKara gif and then that reblog..since then I have been waiting for her stuff to appear in front of me. I WANT TO WATCH IT!! OH GOD! Nabila stanning Gauri!!! 😭 2017 isn't lost after all!!
minakrish thumbnail
OKAY! Yes, so I'm super late but I know you'll understand Hus coz I've been in HIATUS. 😳

Absolutely spectacular update babe. In love with it. ❤️

Specially the IPK3 - Laal Dupatta one is just was and Anika's confession one is just phenomenal. ❤️

You still watching Beyhadh, I quit long ago but those reaction gifs of Maya getting thappad pe thappad was epic. 🤣

Waiting for the nextn update. Can we have something on HayMur or ZaShaf or WaFa? 😳

~ Mrina <3
minakrish thumbnail
Happy happy birthday Hus! 🥳 Love you. ❤️ 🤗 I have sent you your birthday goody on FB. Hope you like it. 😃

~ Mrina <3