| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 39

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
That's me Un-reserving from pg.#01, but I am pasting it here too because I think that you will defo miss seeing it on first pg.
Ok, I definitely deserve a royal ignore for doing this, reserving my spot and on first pg and unreserving now and I sincerely apologize for that to you!!! To both of you Husna and Kankshita!!!
I don't have words that can do justice in appreciating the flawless work but I will try my best.

the editing,the texture use, the crispness is totally out of this world everything looks classy and beyond beautiful, my favorites:

never watched this show, but the way these have turned out
dim blue  and antique gold like sepia, deadly combo of color
mindblowing!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love the soft coloring hear, looking spectacular!!!!

if you want to tell someone how perfect should the siggy look
and how perfect should be the blending of pics, one should use
this as an example!!! 

it is giving a vintage kind of feel

I love all the icons but this I find really cute
cyan/turquoise toning looks super-cool

their couple is fantastic
the most unique colored pic spam I have ever seen
can't take my eyes off it!!!

aah the killer queen, she's toh dangerously beautiful

the texture you have used for it is fabulous!!!

HP aaah I think of books always 
when  I look HP stuff, I think instead of movies
a 7 season series should have been made on this
to cover all the fantastic things that were never shown
in the movies, splendid this one, blue,gray and black&white
together never looked so awesome
before!!!

@K:

the cutest thing ever
hedwig and harry
besties for life though hedwig died😭
everyone in books loved the snowy white
hedwigπŸ˜³πŸ˜† I think it was padma aur alicia patel
who mentioned that she loves harry's snowy white owl!!!

ok enough about hedwig, love all the icons, so many different coloring
and it's a piece cake I Am sure for pro like you and husnaπŸ‘

Regards!!!!

Edited by -LetItGo- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Husna and Kankshita, plzz update soon. :)
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone for the ever so amazing feedback! <3 πŸ€—
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

update #i'm still alive. 😳

*Feel free to get stacked any of the following gif sets by anyone else since I haven't stacked them myself.

*Image heavy, please let it load.

Beyhadh.

Basically, when a show starts to decompose your grey cells or has been doing that for a considerable amount of time, reaction gif-ing can infuse new life into the cells, at least momentarily. 🀣 #beyhadh khushi jab hua slapathorn. Nothing against the gorgeous woman who plays Maya though. <3

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon3/AdNi.

Suna hai kashti kinare pe pahunch ne se pehle hi doob gayi. Anyhoo, sanu ki. πŸ€”

Gif set text written by me. Toh please churana mat. πŸ˜³

Ishqbaaz/ShiVika.

Stacked (thanks Aishuuu for stacking them <3) : https://i.imgur.com/oTLsRIB.gif

Naamkarann/AvNeil.

Tumblr picspam series. IDK how horrible this is going to look here at IF since the caps are large. :|

PSD's.

Credit isn't mandatory but highly appreciated.

#33.

Download : HERE

- Duplicate your image and set it to screen' mode with opacity as desired for more brightness.

- Duplicate your image and set it to multiply' mode with opacity as desired for more darkness.

- Adjust PSD layers accordingly if need be.

#34.

PSD suggestion by Ri.

Download : HERE

- Works best on images with red and white colors in it.

-  Adjust PSD layers accordingly if need be.

To incredible owners of those amazing galleries I follow where my comments are pending, I shall comment as soon as I can. That's about it for this update, I guess. Until next time, stay blessed and stay safe everyone! πŸ€—
Edited by .annihilation. - 6 years ago
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Freaking love it when my favorite PSers update one after the other πŸ˜Ž

Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FABBB Update Husna! the update looks AMAZINGGG! the ipk 3 avis look AMAZINGG! love the coloring x and the ishqbaaz ones look AWESOMEEE! love the text style. avneil pic spam stuff is looking FABB!x loved how they turned out x
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
naamkaran shivika n the beyhadh avis r my fav 
can u make something on rikara too pretty please
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This is too short of an update. I kinda craved for more when i scrolled till the end. But welcome back !!πŸ€— I was waiting for you to update asap too! Imma savour whatever i got on the plate and wait for me then ;)

Jennifer Winget: Your sharpening is SO GOOD. As well as the smooth look of topaz on it. You're soon gonna take over the title of GIFing Queen on IF? The reaction gifs is FUNNY! Maya had it coming for so long though. I haven't seen the show for a long time myself, but the few episodes i've seen, i felt like digging her grave myself? Is she dead yet? When is the show wrapping up? πŸ˜†

IPK 3: Now this show is a joke on national tv and it was gonna shut shop sooner or later. πŸ€£ Forget the lead actors, Gul has no storyline or plot anymore or what? She recycles her old scenes/stories and try giving it a new package. In the name of romance, she writes all kind of nonsense. Pity the actors who came back with so much faith to revive their career. Ok i think i've ranted enough on this, i hope no BS or IPK Fans jump on me :x All my rants aside, one thing i love about desi shows, there's so much beauty in their sets and deco and their leads looks good. SO good, that went you gif, the outcome is as such: your gifs here. LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL this set stand out. I WANT THAT COLORING!!!!! LIKE SO FREAKING BAD HUSNA! πŸ˜³ So crisp and neat. It makes the actors looks absolutely gorgeous. The dark red is the high point here. One of my favorite coloring from you so far.

Ishqbaaz/ShiVika: Another stunning set from you. I totally dig the action here. So soft that the BW one looks darn pretty. I love your scene selection btw. Your text fonts are my second favorite thing here. Beautiful work.

Naamkarann/AvNeil: I love these kind of picspams. Tells a lot more about the chemistry than what hundred merge pics would say. Doesn't look horrible one bit. It's so fun to work with them too ;) 

Thank you for sharing your PSDs πŸ€— Is the 2nd one you used on the IPK3 one?? Just downloaded it :x You gotta update soon again. This is NOT enough. 
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Husnaaa! πŸ€—
Was eagerly eagerly awaiting an update at your gallery and here it is. β€οΈ

To begin with the Beyhadh GIF'S are just absolute genius! β­οΈ
You deserve an applause for that! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
At this rate, surely you'll take over the title of gif queen after being the PSing Diva! :')
That soft texture, clarity and the text is just genius. I'm amazed at your skills babe! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Though the text is hilarious too. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

For IPK3, well let's say I find the FL no less than a cartoon but let's not get into that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The text, The crisp effects and the coloring is so so beautiful! 
Not a fan of the show or the leads, but let's just say that the text added a beautiful romantic feel to that already gawjus gif. <3

Ibaaz and Naamkaran stuffs are duper pretty too! β€οΈ
Love the use of brown and gold in the former ones! *_*

Update Soon. 
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
khaleesi of gifing πŸ˜†
i love the pastel colouring of the gif and noise less <3 love
i love the text popping up in gif super cool
the adni avis are superb the colouring is perfection girl
shivika one tho perfection se bhi uper no words
PSD ARE THE ONE THING THAT MADE MY DAY

i love you husna those psd are amazing downloaded and saved.. what will i do without your psd πŸ˜†

PS ka queen ho tum i dont have much words πŸ˜³πŸ˜³