Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Heyoo! Posting my req here πŸ˜†
Here are the caps πŸ˜† They're from Wonderwoman. Take your pick and make anything you like. But i guess a picspam would suit these capsπŸ˜†.
-afreen1- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Replying to the PM here. I normally don't work on anything less than 720p but I'll try to see if I can squeeze in some 100x100 ones for this one. πŸ˜³

i dont know whats happened with geo πŸ€’ i mean normally there video qaulity were 480p and now its gone worse🀒 though they did post a epi of this show in 720p but no scene of them together, my luck thank you.😊
minakrish thumbnail
Finally unreserved: Here
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Edited  here and here

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
edited my req n suggestion pg 36
^_^
husnkimalika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
tanhayiaan edits looking so beautiful
loved itt dear
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
#1 of suggestions.

These are suggestions but they're free for use.

Suggested by Afreen | Some show whose name I don't remember. πŸ˜† This is the most I could do with a 240p video, Afreen. Hope, its worth it. 😳

Stacked : https://i.imgur.com/JJIgQDF.gif

Suggested by Janaki | P & P.

Janaki, mann. I don't know how K or you work on these caps and produce such brilliance because I had a maddening time working on this. 😳 Made quite a few versions out of which this one seemed decent.

Suggested by Ri | AvNeil.

Ja Ri jaa, jee le apni zindagi. 🀣

AvNeil AU (written by me) : Neil's a cop and Avni is a con artist. Avni crosses path with Neil in her mission for a grand theft that she has to execute. Avni has to con him to be able to do so. Neil's mission is to catch Avni red handed and hand her over to the court for a trial. Both in a bid to their respective missions go through a journey together and unexpected circumstances land her in a situation where she has no choice but to trick him into getting married to her. She thinks she'll stick to this marriage till her job is done but he knows everything and is letting her con him so that he can catch her red handed at the right moment. They both harbour feelings for each other deep down but are unaware of it and yet there's a strong connection between the two that keeps them tied to each other. 

Stacked : https://i.imgur.com/OkiT5Sm.gif

Next batch of suggestions shall come...don't ask when. πŸ˜†
Edited by .annihilation. - 6 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Husna!

You made such great gifs with such low quality? You are magician. they are beauties.

P&P looks beautiful, colouring and texture use, softness!!

The AN one is just FAB, as you know, like great story, and executed to such brilliance

-Madz

Edited by Madhura.. - 6 years ago
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

riya's suggestion came out so pretty awesome husna i am saving it
πŸ‘

well done girl

i am a proud fan of your work n u have come a long way from where u started keep up d good work😳
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Arre save Kyu use it, anyone who likes the AvNeil set. 
LET ME SCREAM AHHHKWOWPIWDHBDNSMSALA