| H & K 2.0 | Avengers Endgame, Kedarnath, BP, KZK, PSD -103. - Page 29

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
DBO
Behadh
Aliya Varun creations r outstanding Heart
Fantastic update, Husna! Clap Everything looks simply spectacular. Your GIF sets are all so beautiful and noteworthy, especially the NB ones (love the coloring). The edits are also superb, but I love how this one turned out. The blending first of all is so perfect, and the dark coloring gives it such a mysterious feeling, I love it! I hope you'll make a HP siggy of the final battle with this coloring sometime. ;)

Originally posted by .Avengers.

WHY YOU ARE SO GOOD???? I HATE ALL OF YOU

Btw share abinam psd it looks sooo goood *drools*

I totally second Ri! The Caps part! People like you guys PS so well that I seriously feel that I should give a break to my PS! Like my PS must be internally screaming, how much you underuse me?!
One more thing Husna, you really are beautiful for sharing tips so much in detail.
thanks you husna for the psd , and about the update is awesome i love the blending of coloring , and the gifs the smooth and clean is brilliant.

this is my favorite and this one 
and this is gorgeouss

Magnific update husna Clap
Originally posted by Madhura..

Originally posted by .Avengers.

WHY YOU ARE SO GOOD???? I HATE ALL OF YOU

Btw share abinam psd it looks sooo goood *drools*

I totally second Ri! The Caps part! People like you guys PS so well that I seriously feel that I should give a break to my PS! Like my PS must be internally screaming, how much you underuse me?!
One more thing Husna, you really are beautiful for sharing tips so much in detail.

You guys gotta be kidding me. ROFL Matlab, ab bas karo, hazam nahi hora itna zyada. LOL Always happy to help, Madz! <3 
Husnaaa! Hug
Firstly, you should stop calling your works crap cuz even at the lowest they're totally the best! Clap

The Nach Baliye stuff on both the couples is just absolutely stunning! I love the colorings on the Mohit Sanaya one and that Siggi on the second couple is beauty. Day Dreaming
The SP Awards set is another prettiness. <3

Though my absolute favorite is the Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai set and I totally love this show, for one. Embarrassed
The Winchester Brothers Siggi is a masterpiece with that dark coloring! Heart

Thanks For Pm.
Update Soon. 
Reserved. 
-----------------------------------------------

Sarabhai vs Sarabhai: Look very crisp & immaculate. The coloring looks simple but the tone is oh so great!

Star Parivar GIFs: Each set looks pretty amazing especially the Kartik & Naira one. That coloring on the that particular set looks so darn amazing. I can stare at it all day. <3
The PSDs you have used are classic.

Monaya: OMGF! You have killed it there, woman! So brilliantly executed that I can sense my eyes gawking & gawking & still gawking. Sigh. How did you do it? I can't find just the right word to describe those legendary pieces. 
The 2nd & 6th one. Blushing

Abinam: Again magnificiently done there. I am in  absolute awe of colors that you have used. The texture is going so bloody well with the BnW counterpart of that Baarish one.
Plus, the fonts <3

Such stuffs make people like me never wanna open PS again. Stern Smile
Anyway, you keep rocking.

-Ayushi
Edited by -.wanderlust.- - 5 years ago
Mai wapas aaongi Husna because i'm currently dead gawking those beeyouutiieee Stern Smile *Reserved*