Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I wonder what new excuse people are going to come up with now. They portrayed Bani as somebody really steadfast on her boycott of Om. Also, that she knows one should not instigate people who can go to any level. God knows what happened to that.
Somebody was saying the difference between Lopa and Bani is that Lopa doesn't know how to avoid Baba. Haha. Looks like their fav has made fall flat on their face. But still I'm sure there'll be another excuse. That is what fangirls do I suppose.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leeminhoduna

OMMG are you serious?? LOOL if she didn't say anything YOU GUYS will be the one saying "OMMG Bani never takes a stand... she is soo selfish... I hate her" BUT now that she did you guys are trying to find other reason to bash her like seriously??? ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ 

How come you don't have a problem with either of those things? Bani ne stand nahi lia tb bhi wo sahi? Ab stand lia tab bhi wo sahi? Matlab tumhara apna view kya hai fir isme? Agar dono opposite baatein hai then atleast ek pe toh tumhe oppose krna chahiye na? Tumhara hi point ulta pad gaya tumpe?😆
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

"Kuchh to log kahenge, logo ka kaam hai kehna😆

baani never takes stand - she is selfish ...😆
bani takes stand - she is footage hungry😆

bani hides eggs ( even though by informing people ) - she is tagged as anda chor😆 then what will people call swami om?..
if you are watching live feed , gaurav told lopa clearly that he is hiding her eggs.. bani told manver she is hiding her eggs due to the fear of swami om😳
if u haven't watched , thn not my fault😆.. if u have watched and if u r being ignorant then u need help!!!! i mean serious help😆
bani cooks her food ( being self dependent ) - tagged as selfish , bhukkad n what not😆

bani bani bani...!!!!!!!! i love it when she is the talk of the town for no reason n she is hated for petty reasons😆

Bani FTW🥳
asya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow jab stand nahi leti hai tab problem or jab stand leti hai tabhi bhi problem
Bani ke expression se problem bhi problem
Wow har taraf sirf bani hi bani
Bani can never stand up to her own words. Just a cheapo fake person.
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Boycott was there only when the people at the receiving end were those who she didn't like. 🥱
So much for being firm and staying her ground. 🥱 And agar aab baat ki hai toh thank you bhi toh bolna tha na when he had nominated himself so that she could creep out Gauhar.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Boycott was there only when the people at the receiving end were those who she didn't like. 🥱
So much for being firm and staying her ground. 🥱 And agar aab baat ki hai toh thank you bhi toh bolna tha na when he had nominated himself so that she could creep out Gauhar.

@bold🤣 nailed it neeti😆
BeingBlunt thumbnail

What actually happened?😆 I didnt watch the episode and have no courage to look up and watch online for 2 people i hated a lot in their BB season. ðŸ˜³
jibber-jabber thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">What actually happened?😆 I didnt watch the episode and have no courage to look up and watch online for 2 people i hated a lot in their BB season.😳</font>

Watch it. Trust me you won't be disappointed. I now have a new found love and respect for Gauhar for obvious reasons. 😆
And anyway Pri got blasted. Plenty of reasons for you to enjoy the episode. 😃
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is basically the bottom line. For those saying 'stand le toh problem, na le toh problem' - nope, I have no problem with her speaking up yesterday - it's what people should be doing, i.e. giving a damn. 

But are people really supposed to not question this, when she spent the last week repeating, through actions and words, and being applauded for staying away from negativity, for not entertaining the likes of Jagga and Baba, and for only speaking when she's at the receiving end? 

It was only a couple days ago that she established that she's all about herself - no matter the filth being spewed about, as long as said filth isn't directed at her. And that her boycott of Baba is pakka wala - doesn't talk to him at all. Toh phir - what changed yesterday? It was Rohan at the receiving end - not Lopa or Manu - that's what changed. If she's all that 'real' - why not call a spade a spade, and accept that? 

And the boycott was never pakka wala - if it was, why take a favour from someone you don't even deem worthy of speaking to? Nope, take the favour, and then boycott back in place when it's the time to say 'thank you'. 

The same with Manu - her lack of empathy for him was defended because apparently she's not on good terms with him - because Jagga told her he made an obscene comment about Bani joining him on his bed in a few days, apparently. Has Bani verified this? And regardless, why take a favour from such a man then? But favour lena hai - lekin badle mein ek boond empathy nahin manage hogi. 
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago