What happened to banis boycott om stand?????

jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
so what happened to her boycotting om? πŸ˜•
That was the only good thing that made bani stand out from the rest of the other ppl there... That she wasn't following the herd, stood her ground and firmly boycotted OM.

But not anymore I guess...she's just like the rest.. She's footage hungry that's why ready to pounce on om like the rest of the herd now...horrible ...she didn't interfere when jagga said all those horrible things, so now butting in, going back on her stand, and pouncing on om just looks real stupid nowπŸ˜† ...and she's talking about u can't touch anyone like that, when Infact she pushed om with even more aggressiveness that other day ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

She always behave a like that bully spoiled brat child ..jiske pass bat hota hai aur use sirf batting chahiye aur jab wo out ho jaye to wo Try ball hoga πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Rules for others only apne liye sab maaf ...even Baba said mujh se kyu baat kar rahi ho 

She will said for other ki bhai usko uksayo mat but khud OM ko khoob uksayegi Rope task main when OM said about her mother she start pushing etc 

her formula is jo mere sath acha hai wo accha jo mera sath bura hai bura chahahe wo duniya jahan ke sath kuch bhi kare πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Even uske sath friendship main dost ko daily friendship ka proof dena hoga uski whining and tantrum jhel ke aur wo F**k bolke nikal legi πŸ˜†
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Boycott flew out of the window. Btw did anyone notice after she shouted on om n was talking to manveer n all she said aap log hi baat karte ho usse main toh baat hi jhi karti. Toh andar kya uska bhoot bolaπŸ˜†
jamb0ree thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Boycott flew out of the window. Btw did anyone notice after she shouted on om n was talking to manveer n all she said aap log hi baat karte ho usse main toh baat hi jhi karti. Toh andar kya uska bhoot bolaπŸ˜†

Really yeah... Is she suffering from dementia or something? All of a sudden forgot about her boycott, then forgot she talked to him πŸ˜•...πŸ˜†..
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Today also she will fight with him during the taskπŸ˜†. New kind of boycott. WowπŸ˜†
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Even uske sath friendship main dost ko daily friendship ka proof dena hoga uski whining and tantrum jhel ke aur wo F**k bolke nikal legi πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘πŸΌ
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She shamelessly takes Baba's favor to meet Gauhar Khan without saying him a thank you!
leeminhoduna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMMG are you serious?? LOOL if she didn't say anything YOU GUYS will be the one saying "OMMG Bani never takes a stand... she is soo selfish... I hate her" BUT now that she did you guys are trying to find other reason to bash her like seriously??? πŸ˜‘😑 
jamb0ree thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

LMAO these same whiners would have started a thread saying Bani didnt stand up for Rohan and was alone in a corner if she hadnt spoken up. In the past these same people have opened thread saying Bani doesnt taken a stand. Isnt there anything better in their lives except starting Bani hae threads every day

Not me!! I surely haven't opened any threads in the past saying bani doesn't take a stand... Infact I liked the fact that she didn't interfere in other ppls business and that's what made her diff frm the rest...now she's just like the other trash there... No difference.
jamb0ree thumbnail

Originally posted by: leeminhoduna

OMMG are you serious?? LOOL if she didn't say anything YOU GUYS will be the one saying "OMMG Bani never takes a stand... she is soo selfish... I hate her" BUT now that she did you guys are trying to find other reason to bash her like seriously??? πŸ˜‘😑 

But why did she go back on her word? Do u have any explanation or just useless reply... πŸ˜•