Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NIKKII-KSG

even Bani said PRI was wrong! But she did not boycott her, just like how other HMS agreed BABA was wrong but did not boycott him?? what is the difference?? stop being hypocrites! As for Bani being present there, one cannot be sure she heard or understood everything, no one shouted at JAGGA or made it very clear as to what she was saying, Manu just said "u r sick" apart form that no one shouted or took a stand for MANU while all this was happening, as an audience it took me a long time to register what PRI was saying myself, so I am more than certain that others who are in bed and are not clued in can very easily miss what is being said! Regardless! No one boycotted OM, and she did not boycott PRI, as simple as that, and I do not see why should she boycott someone for somebody who laughed at her when she was injured!

@underlined - Bani told Jagga she and Lopa were both wrong in their fight. She said nothing to Jagga about the latter mocking the dead, and attacking Manu using that. 

@italics - I suggest you stick to the contestants, and refrain from commenting on members. 

@bold - Rohan, followed by Lopa, and then Nitibha/Manveer all told Jagga to shut up, and not talk shit, right then. Not to mention - each one of them, apart from Bani and Gaurav, commented on how wrong Jagga was, and empathised with Manu. 

@pink - that is your opinion. Mine differs - what Jagga said to Manu is more neech than anyone has ever stooped, and that it did not affect Bani in the slightest screams of insensitivity and callousness. Forget boycott - she had plenty of opportunities to just point out a wrong done, and empathise with Manu - but she couldn't manage it even after he nominated himself just so she could meet her friend. She didn't deserve that favour from him at all, IMO, when she couldn't care less about what Jagga said to him. 
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
My post limit was over so could not reply! First of all bani has never used and thrown a friendship! She is very loyal! In fact she has been forgiving when other people have been disloyal to her! Second of all from whatever footage one has seen one cannot conclude that bani heard what pri said! She was not clued in the convo! There is no footage of her sitting up straight watching the tamasha!Edited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Stand disappeared with the help of tantra mantra
samrn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Because it does not involve Lopa,the person which she is always ready to put down. Hence the act of convenienceEdited by samrn - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: samrn

Because it does not involve Lopa,the person which she is always ready to put down. Hence the act of convenience

What is that even supposed to mean!? LmaoEdited by NIKKII-KSG - 7 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

This is basically the bottom line. For those saying 'stand le toh problem, na le toh problem' - nope, I have no problem with her speaking up yesterday - it's what people should be doing, i.e. giving a damn. 

But are people really supposed to not question this, when she spent the last week repeating, through actions and words, and being applauded for staying away from negativity, for not entertaining the likes of Jagga and Baba, and for only speaking when she's at the receiving end? 

It was only a couple days ago that she established that she's all about herself - no matter the filth being spewed about, as long as said filth isn't directed at her. And that her boycott of Baba is pakka wala - doesn't talk to him at all. Toh phir - what changed yesterday? It was Rohan at the receiving end - not Lopa or Manu - that's what changed. If she's all that 'real' - why not call a spade a spade, and accept that? 

And the boycott was never pakka wala - if it was, why take a favour from someone you don't even deem worthy of speaking to? Nope, take the favour, and then boycott back in place when it's the time to say 'thank you'. 

The same with Manu - her lack of empathy for him was defended because apparently she's not on good terms with him - because Jagga told her he made an obscene comment about Bani joining him on his bed in a few days, apparently. Has Bani verified this? And regardless, why take a favour from such a man then? But favour lena hai - lekin badle mein ek boond empathy nahin manage hogi. 

+ 100

she should also be eliminated for pushing om, she did it few weeks ago when he made that comment and again yesterday.

when its about her and her family then she will scream on the top of her lungs when its about others then godhe bhej ke sauti hain, way to go 👏

again manu said something and she is screaming on top of her lungs. yeh om nahin hain, manu ko push karke dikhao, challenge deta hoon karke dikhao, yeh tumhara doormat bhi nahin hain.

I'm glad someone is taking a stand against her and her hypocrisy and double standards.

and she was like om gadha hain, whatever he is, you don't have the rite to push anyone, that's hinsa, violence and acc to rules you should be out of house period. 

bb ki laadli ho, aisliye koi action nahin liya jaata, samjhi 🤢

Originally posted by: adventurousman

+ 100

she should also be eliminated for pushing om, she did it few weeks ago when he made that comment and again yesterday.

when its about her and her family then she will scream on the top of her lungs when its about others then godhe bhej ke sauti hain, way to go 👏

again manu said something and she is screaming on top of her lungs. yeh om nahin hain, manu ko push karke dikhao, challenge deta hoon karke dikhao, yeh tumhara doormat bhi nahin hain.

I'm glad someone is taking a stand against her and her hypocrisy and double standards.

and she was like om gadha hain, whatever he is, you don't have the rite to push anyone, that's hinsa, violence and acc to rules you should be out of house period. 

bb ki laadli ho, aisliye koi action nahin liya jaata, samjhi 🤢

Bani is simply a mastermind egostical idiot, and hypocrite, and can't stand for anyone else but only herself. When matters are on others, she doesn't give a shit. Mahaan my ass, she's a fake, and one of the  worst contestant this season. I hope this useless annoying boring flop gets less footage.

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
What about Gaurav then? He said people like Baba and Priyanka should be ignored and should not be instigated. They must realize it's not easy to ignore when you yourself are at the receiving end. Bani and Gaurav instead of ignoring went all physical yesterday with Baba. Gaurav, I thought was more aggressive than Manveer or Manu ever were with Baba.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NIKKII-KSG

the quote is if NOBODY hates u, not if Everybody hates u, there is a big difference

Not everybody hated them...even they had their own fan group 😆
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Bani is simply a mastermind egostical idiot, and hypocrite, and can't stand for anyone else but only herself. When matters are on others, she doesn't give a shit. Mahaan my ass, she's a fake, and one of the worst contestant this season. I hope this useless annoying boring flop gets less footage.

+1 👏