Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Thanks dear
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameena671

wow superb update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.

Thank you
Asshi... thumbnail
Asshi... thumbnail

Chapter 2

Scene 1:

The spiral grey stairs leaded to a corridor, painted off-white. Scenery were hanging on one side of wall and a small table placed in opposite side with a vase of bloody red flowers.

Two rooms were locked but the third one had an ajar door. The room was doomed in darkness though completely furnished.

Someone came there and wore a black coat over his black shirt. The anger was ruling on his face and his hair were styled. He was a young boy in his late teen.

He walked out of the room and went down the stairs in a dining room. He looked at the covered jar placed on dinning table. A smirk appeared on his face as he poured the liquid in a glass and drunk it a whole in a sip.

A black luxurious car waited for him outside the house. He sat in the car and drove off in high speed.

Scene 2:

The weather was foggy. There was a layer of mist and fog on far trees. Mahi leaned on railing, watching the trees swaying at far. She inhaled the fresh air and smiled. Arav smiled eyeing her and busied himself in his phone playing games.

Misha and Piya came there laughing and giggling, discussing about T. Mahi heared her laughter and turned towards her. Arav too looked at her but tensed up soon.

"You are late!" Mahi folded her hands over her chest and looked at her with accusing gaze

"Well..." Piya shrugged cooking an excuse in her mind "when am late you should've understood am not going to lunch with you two food monsters" Piya stood with pride, Misha chuckles standing beside her

"What, but why?" Arav and Mahi didn't care about her beautiful remarks it was their habit to get such names but they were sad that Piya isn't going to sit with them

"Because this guy doesn't like my friend and I'm not in mood to leave my friend so you both enjoy your lunch" Piya said dramatically pointing towards Arav

"Well that's true I can't stand your stinking friend" Arav looked at Misha like she is some alien from mars

Misha opened her mouth in shock and looked at him angrily. Something came in her mind and she smirked. She walked towards him.

"Oh baby don't say like this" Misha sat beside him and he straightens with confusion
"I take two seconds can you believe it two seconds, the maximum time, to get ready for you. I even thought to use pepper spray perfume, just for you, but later I withdraw the idea since I realized that you need pepper spray perfume more than I" Misha blinked her eyes, pulling his leg in most respected manner

Arav made disgusting face and is annoyed at her so called love filled with insulting remarks.

Piya and Mahi giggled, enjoying Misha remarks and Arav expressions.

"Am not your baby and you are forgetting something, you actually used pepper spray on yourself that's why you stink so much" Arav retorted back after composing herself

"Did you sneak in my room?" Misha looked at him accusingly

"What?" Arav shouted with shock he didn't got what she is indicating

"Yeah you can say all this with so much confidence only if you sneak in my room to see am using pepper spray or else how you know this is its smell? It can be some expensive perfume too, the odour of which you don't like" Misha retorts smartly

Arav stared her in horror.

"There's another possibility too like some girl sprayed pepper spray on your monkey face and that's why you aren't able to forget it's smell" Misha chuckled inwardly enjoying teasing him

Arav stood up in anger.

"You know what you..." Arav stoped as Misha too stands up and intentionally stepped on his foot and he whimpers

"Yes I know am smart! End of discussion! Bye bye" And Misha rushed from there laughing out loud

Arav gritted his teeth watching her going. Mahi suppressed her smile and walked towards him.

"You are so sweet!" Piya kissed on Arav cheek so to calm him down by her antics "I'll catch you guys after college. Bye" Piya too run from there to catch Misha and laugh out loud with her

"Are you okay?" Mahi touched his shoulder as he stood in anger holding his leg

Arav closed his eyes and smiled remembering Piya kiss and sat back on chair.

"Am completely fine in her absence" Arav rolled his eyes thinking about Misha

Mahi pressed her giggles not wanting to face his angry glares.

Scene 3:

He leaned by door admiring her as she sat on bed reading a book. She felt his intense gaze but remained silent, waiting for him to say something.

"Will you stop staring me Asad?" Zoya pushed the book aside and looked at him annoyed

"So you knew I was here?" Asad walked towards her

"Yeah I was trying to read your mind but sadly you wasn't thinking anything, empty head" Zoya said sarcastically

"Nice to know" Asad snuggled beside her

Zoya looked at him surprised. She wasn't expecting this reply.

"And I was just admiring you and strangely you didn't even age or change a bit and looks as young as teen. who would say you are a mother of a teen child" Asad kissed her on cheek and passed a cute smile

Zoya raised her eyebrow and smickered hearing his cheesy talks.

"So what did you expect? There will be gray hairs, wrinkles on face, no proper movement, mind will decline in its function and I'll forget where I placed my book a minute back?" Zoya dangled the book in front of Asad with a mocking smile

"I...I wasn't saying that I was just..." Asad silenced to choose adequate word

"Buttering me!" Zoya looked at him mockingly

"No no, not that!" Asad jumped on "I was praising you genuinely" Asad added sweetly

"Got that!" Zoya rolled her eyes "now move" Zoya pushed him and stepped down the bed

"What? Why?" Asad was shocked, he stood up and looked at her disappointed

"Have to bake chocolate cake for Mahi" Zoya told and walked off "She wants"

"Just like her mother!" Asad murmured "Hey wait am coming too" Asad rushed as he realized she left

"Why?" Zoya frowned walking downstairs

"She is my daughter too" Asad protested with pride

"Yeah so that you'll boast in front of her that you helped me, cutting off the part how you helped me by ruining the whole kitchen and distracting me by your stupid acts. Wow! such a sweet father!" Zoya retorted with sarcasm

Asad made face. He thought for sometime and grinned. He holded Zoya from wrist and pulled her in his arms almost surprising her.

"You know, I won't mind if you tell her what troubles I create, you know, it's completely fine, you can tell her but... am coming with you" Asad smiled intensely, Zoya watched him in a state of shock

They stood in each other arms looking at each other one with love and other with thoughts.

Slowly pulling herself out of his arms she stated: "It's okay you can come with me..." Asad became happy at this point, but his face fell like a thunder caught him "But am not allowing you to step in the kitchen with me" and Zoya ran away laughing at his state

"Yeah why will you? You don't even love me" Asad shouted in an attempt of emotional blackmailing

"Of course I don't! Who will love an idiot like you" he heared the reply that told him his trick wasn't going to work

Scene 4:

The car stopped and he came out of it. His eyes scanned the board with mount college written on it and he walked inside.

Piya watched him sitting beside Arav.

"He is hot!" She commented

Arav glared her

"But aged! Not of my type! But yes if he has younger brother I will think about him and yeah only if his brother don't have those angry looks I mean look at him, bro, it seems he would eat someone alive" Piya blabbers and Arav looked at him wide eyed

"I don't think I gave you the permission to start thinking about boys" Arav said protectively

"So do I care? C'mon now I have whole the right and permission for everything I'm E-I-G-H-T-E-E-N now old enough to look for boy of my like" Piya shrugged

"You are still a kid kiddo" Arav argued

"Don't compel me to stop you from calling me kiddo" Piya warned, either he give permission or stop calling him kiddo.

"Well am not under you to listen you kiddo" Arav smirked

"Then am not ready to listen to you either" Piya stuck her tongue out teasing him in anger

Arav laughed hugging her sideways. At first Piya made face but end up smiling herself.

The man with his angry looks walked inside the principal office with attitude.

"What is this nonsense?" The principal stood up in anger as he sat on the chair

"I didn't gave you the permission to enter my office neither to sit Mr Armaan Malik" principal gritted at his disgrace

"I don't need permission" Armaan raised his eyebrow and looked at him dangerously

Principal flashed in anger on his reply.

"You are forgetting you are here as a student not as the owner of your company, Mr Malik" Principal shouted

"It doesn't matter" Armaan looked away caring least

"Oh yes it does, because am afraid to tell you Mr Malik you are not permitted the admission to my college" Principal fumed "You are rejected because you don't suit our college"

"So sad" Armaan stood up with a slight smirk

Principal became confused.

"You not allow me admission but you have to, you know, it's kind of, what you call it.. ah, obligatory for you to give me admission... for your life... for your living and for your slavery..." Armaan whispered near his ear in a dangerous tone "..for your job" Armaan smirked

A chill ran down his spine and he found himself paralysed and frowned under the coldness of Armaan's tone. Sweats poured down his face.

"I'm joining from tomorrow" Armaan straightened his coat and walked from there leaving Principal in his own misery

Mahi was rushing. She was late to catch up her gang.

"Piya is going to eat me, am so late" Mahi mumbled as she walked looking at her watch

She was passing by principal office when someone opened the door with a force and it hit her on shoulder and she stumbled.

"Ahhh" soft cry, escaped her mouth

The man turned with a jerk. He stopped for a moment to see the angelic girl in front of him. Her soft hair, half falling on her face and her long, lowered, eyelashes with pinky white cheeks.

She raised her eyes slowly and looked at the man who was doing nothing but watching her. For a moment she was lost in him, in his sharp features that attract her, but soon composes herself and got angry.

"What's wrong with you? Can't you see?" Mahi barged at him

"Am seeing" the man reply the matter of fact

"Youuu... at first, who open door like.. like an animal and even after knowing you hurt me you are just watching! Can't even offer help, anyways, who need your help but you can say sorry at least" Mahi looked at him angrily

"Sorry for what?" Armaan looked at him with smirk "I didn't do anything, I just opened door you came in front of it and it hurts you not I, your and door fault, go and ask for sorry from yourself and the door" saying so Armaan walked away

"Is he mad?" Mahi stomped her foot on floor frustratingly

"I'm sure he is mad. Mahira, ignore him he don't have mind you heared his reply right? He is mad!" Mahi murmured and walked away

Scene 6:

Khushi sat by the window watching outside, the vast road shining with white snow. Cold wind fanning her face.

"Where are you Arnav? I don't know how will you reach us but you have to Arnav we are here in Dehradun, in India, Arnav. Feel us and get back to us we are missing you Arnav we are missing you" Khushi thought with tears slipping down her cheeks

"I love you, Khushi" she remembered his soothing voice whispering to her in ears when they sat under a tree, in each other arms with shivering wind blowing blowing around them.

Zoya watched her from the door. A tear slipped down her own eyes. Asad came there and hold her from shoulders giving her support. They walked from there and sat in hall.

"I can't see her like this" Zoya whispered

"I know, none of us can" Asad gulped the pain and replied grimly

"Everyday after Arav left she cries like this." Zoya weeped silently

"Watching her everyday will change nothing Zoya" Asad replied looking at him seriously

Zoya looked at him. She looked in his eyes, reading the depth of his words.

"What should we do then?" Zoya asked "we have done it all, force her to come here in Dehradun but nothing changed even Phupi is not here to help us"

"I don't know" Asad sighed he had no answers

Madhu and Rishab came there. They heared then talking.

"Sometimes I feel... Khushi is right" Madhu said coming to them with Rishab

"What do you mean she is right?" Rishab looked at her in horror "have not you saw that? The crumbling building? With Arnav inside? He killed himself for his deceiver father and pushed Khushi in this hell... I'll never forgive him for that" Rishab said angrily

"Don't talk like Arav, Rishab" Madhu chided him

"And you don't talk like Khushi" Rishab retorted

Asad and Zoya watched the two and then looked at each other. Asad pulled her closer to soothe her storming mind.

"Look, there is possibility that... that Arnav is alive" Madhu looked at all of them

Rishab looked away not believing her.

"And why do you feel so?" Asad asked

"Because we are saviors! We were choose to save the world for purpose! we were given powers... and Arnav could heal so can't he heal himself?" Madhu asked with hope and looked at them

Asad and Zoya became thoughtful.

"He didn't leave Khushi hand to kill himself and then heal himself, Madhu. Think rationally. It was a pure suicide" Rishab rolled his eyes

They all turned silent. If Madhu could be right then Rishab had point.

Rishab walked from there to get some fresh air to cool himself. Madhu went behind him after moment

Rishab stood in garden looking far probably somewhere deep in his mind relieving the memories of past, good and bad, happy and grim.

Madhu placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. She looked at him knowing well how sad he is even though he showed to be angry of Arnav he still missed him too like all of them.

Rishab looked at her hand and then looked straight.

"He was my friend... and a brother" Rishab said with heavy voice

Madhu wiped the tear that silently escaped her eyes.

"I don't know why he deceived my little sister like this" Rishab sighed

He looked at her. His eyes teary.

"I can't forgive him" Rishab said with tears that told different story

"For leaving you?" Madhu asked with broken voice

"For leaving her... and us" Rishab break down

Both sat on green grass with little white colour, snow, decorating them.

"I wish you were right..." Rishab said knowing there's no possibility of it but his heart crying for it to be true

Madhu didn't say anything. There wasn't anything to say. They had lost him. They knew.

They sat in each other arms with their mind wandering in past.

Armaan Malik

I hope you guys will like this New start with old continuation.

Love,
Asshi

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

khasiful thumbnail
really nice update
but asad armaan face are same
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: khasiful

really nice update