I have a question on Sanjay Sharma.......??

fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Is Sanjay Sharma any way connected to the Sharmas  and/or to Mehak in particular ?😲

My assumptions: 

1. There is definitely some connection between Sanjay being in jail and Shaurya's  flashbacks - the timelines match perfectly - so yes, but what it is... no ideaπŸ˜•
  2. Shaurya' Flashbacks and Mehak's parents accident - the timelines match perfectly - so yes, but what it is no one knows πŸ˜•
  3. Since Sanjay has his surname as Sharma, is he connected/related to the Sharmas ? - Don't think so coz Sanjay is Karuna and Samir's brother and these two have already met the Sharmas  and if they did not recognize them I doubt that Sanjay alone will be connected ...very weird thought, isn't it? The Sharmas are Mehak's paternal side so her Dad and her chachas, Dadaji, PD are all part of the same family
  4. Only connection between Sanjay Sharma and Mehak could be if Mehak's Mom would have been connected with him in the past which again is very remote IMOπŸ˜•
So what is it that Sanjay is going to do that is going to change the lives of Shaurya and Mehak forever ?? Very eager for the upcoming track...

BTW - Looking forward to Harsh Chhayya - a seasoned actor I like very much  ...I used to watch 'Hasretein' on TV as a child but cannot remember anything other than him being the charasmatic KT πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by asyafann - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Santi suggested that he could be Mahek's father on an affair with her mom. :$
Yup, he does have a connection! Exactly, the accident thing hasn't come up yet, NOR its revealed how Mahek's parents died. Kuch toh hai, bohot badaa hai! And its about to show up so fasten seatbelts everyone!
I'm really excited and impressed by CVs. Itna high voltage suspense I've not seen off late. In a time when everything is predictable, this comes as a change.

Just saw the precap finally. Wth, mujraa! LOL
This guy is πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Harsh Chhaya is amazing is an actor! 
fannymanny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

Santi suggested that he could be Mahek's father on an affair with her mom. :$

Yup, he does have a connection! Exactly, the accident thing hasn't come up yet, NOR its revealed how Mahek's parents died. Kuch toh hai, bohot badaa hai! And its about to show up so fasten seatbelts everyone!
I'm really excited and impressed by CVs. Itna high voltage suspense I've not seen off late. In a time when everything is predictable, this comes as a change.

Just saw the precap finally. Wth, mujraa! LOL
This guy is πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Harsh Chhaya is amazing is an actor! 

Oh did Santi say this ? - the 4th assumption? I had not read it but still thought it could be a remote possibility but not very sure. It would mean Mehak is not the rightful grand daughter of the Sharmas then and the love and affection she gets from this family would all would become a mockery as they consider her as their own blood...then, this would also mean that Sanjay is Mehak's biological father and all hell will break loose at the Khanna House and Svetlana will make MehRya lives miserable...
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Even I think daal me kuch kala h
connection to hai koi na koi pakka πŸ˜†
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mehak has to be PD's bloodline, that can't be taken away.
I hate it when they show a dead parent straying and having children and families in other places.πŸ˜†
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shaurya & Mehek's past is somehow connected may be. But I have a feeling Svetlana is also not aware of it yet and may be Sanjay Sharma too.

Because if they were, they would have used it to make things more messy and ugly for our MehRya...

Its toh confirmed that these Leeches will not let MehRya be in peace...

I did love Harsha Chhayya in yesterday's Precap... paltu pillaaa... πŸ€£

Waise looks like, Sanjay is pulling all the reins in the Khanna Mansion. So I believe Svetlana is just a pawn in his game. Real card dealer is Sanjay who would be out soon.

Happy that they are bringing in such a good actor in ZKM. I hope it gets more exciting and fun to watch now.
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hey...Pats...! 

I don't think Sanjay Sharma is blood related or somehow connected with Mehek family...! Of all the Indian surname...couldn't the cvs find any other name...? They did the same blunder with Sonal fiancee and Svetlana son...naming both of them Vicky...!

ZKM cvs are here to make us pagal...I'm telling you...first with their thriller tracks, and now a la "Dupont & Dupont" same names...!  

Sanjay Sharma has been condemned for 7 years...and accident happened 9 years ago...! I don't know whether he's involved in that accident and jailed for it ...or whether Shaurya is the culprit of that accident, because the latter seemed to be more affected by that incident...! 

Fingers crossed, hope and pray...Shaurya isn't the one who by accident killed Mehek's parents...because of one of his zid...! πŸ˜•
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
^Nahi, Mahek's grandfather clarified that due to Mahek's zidd, they died. But how exactly did the die? We don't know. Why is SS in jail? We don't know. What are those accident flashbacks and of whom? We don't know. Too much mystery is on πŸ˜†
fannymanny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Waida1234

Hey...Pats...! 

I don't think Sanjay Sharma is blood related or somehow connected with Mehek family...! Of all the Indian surname...couldn't the cvs find any other name...? They did the same blunder with Sonal fiancee and Svetlana son...naming both of them Vicky...!

ZKM cvs are here to make us pagal...I'm telling you...first with their thriller tracks, and now a la "Dupont & Dupont" same names...!  

Sanjay Sharma has been condemned for 7 years...and accident happened 9 years ago...! I don't know whether he's involved in that accident and jailed for it ...or whether Shaurya is the culprit of that accident, because the latter seemed to be more affected by that incident...! 

Fingers crossed, hope and pray...Shaurya isn't the one who by accident killed Mehek's parents...because of one of his zid...! πŸ˜•

Hi Waida...agree, the name confusion is one thing the CVs cud have avoided !!
Coming to the accident we did get a clue during the KC track itself that somehow Shauyra was feeling guilty or helpless or something like that na after he got those FBs? He said something goes wrong every Karvachauth day...so IMO only by next Karvachuth the truth will come out !! Until then lots and lots of drama to unfold !! But I too pray that it shouldn't be Shaurya as his relationship then with Mehak will go thru unnecessary strain and then MU and separation tracks ...Oh my God, looks very scary 😲 
Edited by asyafann - 7 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
I don't think so that Shaurya is involved in the M's parents' accident. He might've witnessed it or its some other thing all together. Coz it happened when she was 12. Shaurya must be 15-16. Its not possible that a teenager is either at the driving seat or is responsible.