Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't think it was a lie, more like she misunderstood. She was injured so that made her snappy which made her drawing conclusion in fog. It's ok .. ho jata hai when you're in pain. :)  Her reaction was not malicious, she just made fool out of herself but that roadside comment was so stupid.. lol, i mean Bani didn't say anything to her on those lines and it came out of nowhere. It was funny to me!!! πŸ˜†

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There are lots of image editing tools like photoshop. Housemates went through snow-shelter not only once but several times after the buzzer. And I'm not sure those pics provided by TM are from very same incident (same entry attempt after buzzer) or not. πŸ˜‰
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

She even said 'Tum Dikhi Mujhe'.. πŸ€£

It seems more hallucination to me than misunderstanding.. πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: ShahZur

Oh God ! once she accused OMG for looking at her chest , now her face was on OMG bottoms πŸ˜†

🀒🀣 Even Nitibha's was when they were sitting outside ,Bani said to Nitibha:Swami's ass is on your face. πŸ˜†
Edited by .Dracarys. - 7 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Just like Bani lied that Lopa pushed her during the captaincy task with that ring? It was Manveer who had pushed Bani.

Lopa and Bani are similar in this regard. They both blame each other for silly things.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Just like Bani lied that Lopa pushed her during the captaincy task with that ring? It was Manveer who had pushed Bani.

Lopa and Bani are similar in this regard. They both blame each other for silly things.

Yep, but when Bani mistakenly blamed Lopa, along with the colourful abuse, it became 'fact' for many - you can still find variations of 'Lopa hurt Bani' or 'Lopa tried to injure Bani' floating around. 

Lopa was clearly referring to the push at the entrance of the igloo - she was slammed quite badly into the corner of it - she obviously didn't know that Bani was already inside, and probably saw a flash of color and wrongly assumed it was her, and Nitibha didn't help matters. 

Lopa shouldn't have accused Bani when she clearly wasn't sure who pushed her, just as Bani shouldn't have blamed her in the ring task. So yeah - if Lopa lied - so did Bani then? And I agree - they'll both look for chances to blame each other. 

P.S. - from the GIF Slumgod has posted elsewhere, I think it was Gaurav and Rohan who caused Lopa to slam into the corner - all unintentional, of course, but all the same. 

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

Yep, but when Bani mistakenly blamed Lopa, along with the colourful abuse, it became 'fact' for many - you can still find variations of 'Lopa hurt Bani' or 'Lopa tried to injure Bani' floating around.

Lopa was clearly referring to the push at the entrance of the igloo - she was slammed quite badly into the corner of it - she obviously didn't know that Bani was already inside, and probably saw a flash of color and wrongly assumed it was her, and Nitibha didn't help matters.

Lopa shouldn't have accused Bani when she clearly wasn't sure who pushed her, just as Bani shouldn't have blamed her in the ring task. So yeah - if Lopa lied - so did Bani then? And I agree - they'll both look for chances to blame each other.

P.S. - from the GIF Slumgod has posted elsewhere, I think it was Gaurav and Rohan who caused Lopa to slam into the corner - all unintentional, of course, but all the same.

As if 5 kilo ki Lopa can intentionally injure Bani. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It was a misunderstanding...pure and simple. I guess similar colored clothes of Bani and Nitibha had Lopa confused. She did look silly accusing Bani. But like Bani did with Lopa in the ring task...at least she didn't fly off the handle hurling colorful abuses. That's the only difference I can see. πŸ˜†
Freaking buzz off  baby --> Bani πŸ˜†  

Edited by BiggBossX - 7 years ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
I am laughing reading all the comments hereπŸ˜†
Ek se badkar ek detective
Logic,counter logic
Aur to aur some one said its photoshopped images provided by vibz,someone declared TM sick!!

Itna lopa aur bani bhi neyi sochte apne bade mein jitna haamπŸ˜†

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsyaMagic1

Poor Lopa she is so obsessed with Bani ...her obsession level is quite scary its like Bani is always on her mind,

As if the obsession is one sided. Whenever they play those games of "who said this about you" Bani constantly takes Lopa's name and assumes Lopa has said it even though she has been wrong over and over πŸ˜†