Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
First of all, Lopa didn't lie. She thought it was Bani but it was actually Nitibha who pushed her. Lopa had a misunderstanding so she confronted Bani.

Secondly, the title of your post is "Lopamudra's lies exposed" and the first line of your post is "you need a brain to even lie Lopa". So, you're saying that you need a brain to lie, implying that Lopa doesn't have one. ...but if Lopa doesn't have a brain(to lie), then how did she lie? ðŸ˜•
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Poor Lopa she is so obsessed with Bani ...her obsession level is quite scary its like Bani is always on her mind,
-MeQueen- thumbnail
Lopa just needs a reason to blame Bani and "take stands" 
I used to like Lopa in the beginning but she has changed and she has changed for worse, she's over doing everything and is getting into arguments without any reason. She's making Bani look good by her silly harkatein 
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

First of all, Lopa didn't lie. She thought it was Bani but it was actually Nitibha who pushed her. Lopa had a misunderstanding so she confronted Bani.

Secondly, the title of your post is "Lopamudra's lies exposed" and the first line of your post is "you need a brain to even lie Lopa". So, you're saying that you need a brain to lie, implying that Lopa doesn't have one. ...but if Lopa doesn't have a brain(to lie), then how did she lie? ðŸ˜•

but the thing is why did she thought it was bani?

why does she think that everything that happened bad to her is becuase of bani there were so many other people who came in the igloo so why only pointing fingers at her and trying to put her down

she really needs to change that attitude
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hahahaha she(Lopamudra) targets Bani because she's obsessed with her like Manu was.
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

but the thing is why did she thought it was bani?

why does she think that everything that happened bad to her is becuase of bani there were so many other people who came in the igloo so why only pointing fingers at her and trying to put her down

she really needs to change that attitude

Like, I said, She had a misunderstanding. All of them were trying to enter together...She thought it was Bani but it was actually Nitibha.

I don't think it's only Lopa who needs to change her attitude. Both, Lopa and Bani are pretty obsessed with each other so they BOTH need to change their attitudes.
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I honestly ignore your posts, because most of the times they make no sense. You can come up with "You don't have any reply, so you don't rant"
I will comment if there is something sensible to argue about😆
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Like, I said, She had a misunderstanding. All of them were trying to enter together...She thought it was Bani but it was actually Nitibha.

I don't think it's only Lopa who needs to change her attitude. Both, Lopa and Bani are pretty obsessed with each other so they BOTH need to change their attitudes.

you still didnt answered the question
WHY didnt she had the misunderstanding about manu or nithiba or rohan

why is it always bani who gets targeted

and how can you be so sure that it was a genuine misunderstanding? because bani wasnt even close to her 
maybe she was just trying to bully bani like she always tries

denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Lopa should have asked Bani before accusing her. She should have said something like "someone pushed me, Bani was it you? If not, then please ignore"
Instead she goes yelling at Bani...literally declaring that it was Bani.But worse than Lopa, was Nitibha who also blamed Bani, when it was Nitibha herself ! ðŸ˜‰

Lopa cant fake her sophistication, fairness and humanity forever.Roadside etc wala words to accuse someone who is not at fault came out immediately !! Sad that this girl represented India ðŸ˜•
Edited by denver_diva - 7 years ago