Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

I think she thought it was bani, cos the one that actually pushed her was Rohan n he was also wearing purple ... So she prob thought it was bani 

from the pictures it looks like it was nithiba and her colour was completely different as far as i remember
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ no it wasn't nithiba... someone posted a gif in some other thread n u can clearly see it was Rohan(he's also wearing purple) ..and a lil bit gaurav too ðŸ˜†
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is just one example that shows how Lopa's mind is already tuned against bani - even if she is not at fault...🤢 Small lil things which reflect on your character... Keep speaking high of yourself, your actions will speak the truth... It was damn funny - bani clearly was in first with no one around her, yet stand devi ko laga bani 😆
Tweety7427 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am seeing unseen video from day 1. From strating she had problem with Jagga she use to target her and now as she is evicted. Now her next target is Bani to get footage.

Ac to her if u fight and argue with people then only u get footage and can be seen.

Rohan who was her friend now drifting away from her.
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But that biased host will never make this clear!
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It seems like Bani's standing right in front of her not just inside d igloo but also inside her mind too  man she's way too obsessed wid Bani 
BreezyBoo. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

First of all, Lopa didn't lie. She thought it was Bani but it was actually Nitibha who pushed her. Lopa had a misunderstanding so she confronted Bani.

Secondly, the title of your post is "Lopamudra's lies exposed" and the first line of your post is "you need a brain to even lie Lopa". So, you're saying that you need a brain to lie, implying that Lopa doesn't have one. ...but if Lopa doesn't have a brain(to lie), then how did she lie?😕

Really? All she could do is misunderstand, yes, she's so innocent na -_-
Remember she twisted the words and lied to Navin? And when she was caught, she told that she misunderstood and was acting like an innocent. -.-
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
UPDATE: I replayed that scene numerous times.. & upon seeing the whole thing.. i realized that Lopa got pushed by GAURAV & a little bit Rohan (BY MISTAKE).. & Lopa wasn't talking about the push by Nitibha that's in the pics here.. but another push while they were all entering.

While entering, Gaurav spread his arms..& Rohan was inbetween his arms.. & Lopa who was trying to enter got pushed mistakenly by Gaurav's long spreaded arms..& Rohan's body.. as 3 of them were trying to enter at the same time.. & couldn't fit since the igloo hole isn't that wide enough.. so Lopa got hit by the corner of the igloo upon entering. 

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

UPDATE: I replayed that scene numerous times.. & upon seeing the whole thing.. i realized that Lopa got pushed by GAURAV & a little bit Rohan (BY MISTAKE).. & Lopa wasn't talking about the push by Nitibha that's in the pics here.. but another push while they were all entering.

While entering, Gaurav spread his arms..& Rohan was inbetween his arms.. & Lopa who was trying to enter got pushed mistakenly by Gaurav's long spreaded arms..& Rohan's body.. as 3 of them were trying to enter at the same time.. & couldn't fit since the igloo hole isn't that wide enough.. so Lopa got hit by the side of the igloo upon entering. 

Yes i got that lopa was talking about the push outside the igloo before they entered not the pushing inside. Thats y i didnt comment anywhere. N it was lopas misunderstanding as its diff to k who pushed her. But ya she shouldnt have started shouting at bani as everyone got pushed n hurt. Rohan got bruises on his knee too
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mujhe pyar hai tumse... Ke jab bhi koi aahat hue toh lage... Ke tum ayeee... ðŸ˜†