Users

Frequent Posters

Choco_Cosmos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Remus.Lupin4

me too

i would replace Ranbir for ADHM with Manoj Bajpayee for Aligarh

I think Ranbir deserves it more than Diljit here.. He only had that parallel role of udta punjab right?
Masand should have invited Bajpayee instead of Diljit.
ptolemy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's easy to be "humble" when literally every mediocre thing you do is praised and it's a foregone conclusion that you'll be a huge star. Do you think SSR would have survived something like Bombay Velvet or Drona? Yeah it's in poor taste to self praise, but I don't blame him, people are desperate to downplay his achievements.
rinaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ptolemy

It's easy to be "humble" when literally every mediocre thing you do is praised and it's a foregone conclusion that you'll be a huge star. Do you think SSR would have survived something like Bombay Velvet or Drona? Yeah it's in poor taste to self praise, but I don't blame him, people are desperate to downplay his achievements.

Yes SSR still survives after detective bomkash bakshi.
Ranbir's finest performance like bombay velvet and tamashaa don't get the due and the way media and haters called him names like flopoor etc never happened to anyone. 
It's sad when he gets bash without even doing anything wrong. 
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
What an irony, Ranbir is there.. What for crappy movie like ADHM.🤣

LMAO! RK haters are still burning over the same thing since last few days & can't over it. He pulled off an OTT character flawlessly & effortlessly that's why he's being invited. Simple as that! Hota hein hota hein. Desperate times, Desperate Measures. Girlfriend Singh toh seedhe Bajirao se beFAKIRA ban gaya. Dikh gaya auqaad without GF 🤣
For RK haters - "Tujhko Mirchi lagi toh hum kiya kare" 🤣Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago
ptolemy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinaa1

Yes SSR still survives after detective bomkash bakshi.
Ranbir's finest performance like bombay velvet and tamashaa don't get the due and the way media and haters called him names like flopoor etc never happened to anyone. 
It's sad when he gets bash without even doing anything wrong. 

Reviews aren't the end all be all, but I dont think it's popular opinion at all that Bombay Velvet was one of RK's finest. And DBB was no where near the level of Bombay Velvet in terms of flat out rejection and loss. And look, even now SSR delivers a huge grosser and everyone is dismissing his contribution to that. I'm just saying, even if he is off-putting at times, I get why he has a chip on his shoulder.
Edited by ptolemy - 7 years ago
rinaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

LMAO! RK haters are still burning over the same thing since last few days. He pulled off an OTT character flawlessly & effortlessly that's why he's being invited. Simple as that! Hota hein hota hein. Desperate times, Desperate Measures. Girlfriend Singh toh seedhe Bajirao se beFAKIRA ban gaya. Dikh gaya auqaad without GF 🤣
For RK haters - "Tujhko Mirchi lagi toh hum kiya kare" 🤣

You nailed it man. I think blind about Ranbir is also a sabotaging strategy to spoil Jagga 's thunder. 

Originally posted by: rinaa1

You nailed it man. I think blind about Ranbir is also a sabotaging strategy to spoil Jagga 's thunder.

Seems like just like RK, ADHM also has become the ultimate pedestal. People don't miss a single chance to drag ADHM in every thread & to prove a point by degrading the film here & there even then when it has nothing to do with ADHM. & What was so special about Diljeet's performance in UP? Critics only praised Alia to sky high & Shahid to some extent. Diljeet didn't even receive that much appreciation. Manoj should've been included instead of Diljeet.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
This is much better than the other one
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: turqoisedress

Am I the only one who thinks Ranbir is least deserving of being there and is more of a PR plug by Masand? 😆 

No you are not.