Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I noticed that too...And also when SSR said something in the end, they all looked like they kind of disagree with him...😆

Yeah, I noticed that also. 😆 I wish they included SRK (due to Fan) here. It would have been very interesting seeing Amitabh, SRK and these guys discuss together. 
starstruckk thumbnail
I really like hearing Ranbir talk 😆, but Shahid Kapoor is another one. He really knows how to give an interview. He sounds the most articulate out of all of them. 
starstruckk thumbnail
"I think you realise as you spend time in this medium, that it's driven by success. It's not driven by excellence, it's not driven by achievement... Just sensually, primarily, just driven by success. And nobody knows what success is and how to get it."  
Shahid Kapoor is spot on. I think this applies to everything in life. One can be great at what they do, but that doesn't necessarily mean much. If you're not successful (and you may suck at what you do, but success speaks), you're not noticed. 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
they all appear so much more well behaved and letting others speak as compared to the women's one..here that was all like..aba dabba jaba 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
ranbir kapoor appears the most humble to me..they all were but RK is never on a self praising spree and always so modest..

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SSR was really nervous. Have to give it to him, his success story is good one! 
But I really couldn't comprehend what he was saying?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

ranbir kapoor appears the most humble to me..they all were but RK is never on a self praising spree and always so modest..

Ranbir will always say  he's still learning, he still hasn't reached where he wants to  be, he's still growing, trying, finding...😆
rinaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

This is one of the reason I am his fan.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Yeah, I noticed that also. 😆 I wish they included SRK (due to Fan) here. It would have been very interesting seeing Amitabh, SRK and these guys discuss together. 

Given the way SRK trolled all critics on twitter when they praised his performances in Fan or Dear Zindagi this year, I feel like he would have declined to come.   

Maybe perhaps genuinely couldn't accommodate the table in his schedule but it seems like a SRK thing to do -- ignore the critics who have been trashing him (rightfully though) for the last few years. I think Masand would have invited him, if nothing else but for the knowledge he would have added to the table. 
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the actor's roundtable behaves so much better than the women 👏 they were all listening so intently to each other.. 

ranbir looks so cutely uncomfortable when Big B was saying how ranbir gets more attention and bigger applause than him 😆