Arshi TS - Size Zero, Does It Matter?

Lola163 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Arshi TS - Size Zero, Does It Matter?

Shot 1

How could you be so foolish Gupta?

Have you seen yourself in the mirror recently? I mean, how did you ever think that I, Arnav Singh Raizada, the hottest and fittest guy in this college, would fall in love with a rolling potato like you?

Every single minute I spent with you was only because of our parents are business partners and also because of this stupid bet with my friends.

I knew that you were an emotional fool, but I never knew the extent of your foolishness. 

How dare you Khushi? How dare you try to ruin my life by defaming Abhi?

I never knew that you were such a cheap parasite. Had I known it, I would not have befriended you at all. 

Just because I rejected you, doesn't mean that you go around breaking my sister's heart. 

You cheap wh***... I wish that I never see you again ever in my life. 

======================================

No matter how hard she tried, she could never erase those memories and those venomous words thrown by her so-called boyfriend.

"Khushi? Are you okay?" came the concerned voice of Payal Gupta, the elder sister and the only family of Khushi. 

"Yea Jiji, am fine.", Khushi quickly wiped the lone tear that rolled down her cheek. 

"Your eyes tell me a different story Khushi. Thinking about him again? Come on yaar, move on. He doesn't deserve anything from you. Neither your love, nor your tears. Don't you think it is foolish to keep mourning over the past?" asked Payal in an exasperated voice. 

"You know something Jiji, my life is coming to a complete circle now. Like, it is bringing me back to the very same place, where I had lived the worst days of my life. Of all the places in this world, and of all the people in this world, I am on my way to Delhi, as the psychiatrist of his sister. Don't you feel that all this would have atleast this impact on a normal person? " she replied, astounding her sister. 

Years back, had somebody told Payal that her innocent baby sister would grow up to be a sensible woman, she would have laughed till tears rolled down her eyes. 

But now, her sister surpassed her. 

"I am happy for you Khushi, just remember, no matter what happens, am here with you always. " she said, pulling her baby sister into a hug.

The flight carrying the Gupta sisters landed in Delhi, bringing their lives to a complete circle. 

In another part of Delhi, a lady in her mid twenties shivered in her sleep, whimpering and murmuring something. It was not long before her murmuring turned into high pitched screams. 

Suddenly, the door of her room opened and a young man almost ran to the bed and held her arms, almost screaming,

"Anjali... Wake up... You are safe... Relax..."

But, hearing a male voice only worsened the situation. 

Anjali started sobbing and wailing in her sleep, saying,  

"Please.. Please don't hurt me. I cannot bear the pain 'there'... I'll... I'll strip all by myself. But please don't punish me. I... I... "

She continued to blabber in her unconscious state, when suddenly, her hands were held in a vice like grip and a loud scream brought her out of her nightmare. 

"ANJALI... SHUT UP... OPEN YOUR BLOODY EYES AND LOOK... IT IS ME, YOUR BROTHER, ARNAV... "

Coming back to the present, Anjali stared at her brother, who was almost on the verge of tears. Pulling the comforter back to her chest, a blank look on her face, she whispered, "Please leave Bhai, I want to be alone." 

With a heavy heart, Arnav left her alone and entered his sanctuary, his room, where he let his tears roll down his cheeks, pondering over the past, when all she wanted to do was to safeguard them, for which he and his sister had repaid by hurting her in the worst way possible. 

If only they had believed her... 

If only they had not been too shallow...

If only they had understood her concern...

If only he had seen her worth... 

If only he had believed her over that leach of Abhinav...

If all these had happened, they would not have faced this day...

Unaware of the storm about to turn their lives upside down, they had tortured a pure soul, and he had wronged her, cheated her, and made her pure feelings a locker room gossip. 

Unable to control his emotions, he let out a blood-curdling scream.

Damn it... He had loved her, yet had not realized it and had gone on a mission to fool her and ridiculed her in the worst way possible. 

Will he ever get a chance to meet her again, atleast to apologize?

Definitely, he would not be able to look at her in the eye, let alone say those three words which he had wanted to say. 

With these thoughts, he finally closed his eyes and retired for the day, not knowing that his wish was going to be answered by God, on whom he had no faith.

To be continued...

Edited by Lola163 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lola163 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey people, 
I am back with a new TS, wishing to bring out the injustice met out to people, especially girls,  who are not 'slim and slender', as people say. 

Seriously, does a girl's physique and skin tone really matter?

I mean, like, in the unpredictable game of life, the heart and the thoughts which are behind the face and body only matters.

This is what has led me to pen down this TS. 

Hope you like it. 

Do read my other works as well. 

Love,
Lola
mahifa02 thumbnail
Loved the concept 👏 plz update soon 😊
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow a good n an interesting concept
Continue soon
DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
True that. So much premium is placed on looks, beauty figure etc that people loose track of the fact that what matters is the person within...
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice concept and a very good start .👏Loved it.
So Anjali is in  trauma and Khushi is going to treat her.Both siblings had insulted her in the past and even mocked her physical stature ... and now he deeply regrets it.
This type of torture happens with every fat and dark colored girls in our society .People finds a sadistic pleasure in mocking them.Really loved your outlook towards it.

Waiting to read the next part ...
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Well that normal at most places.Girls who are fat are not considered GF material *angry*

BTW i hope you havnt made khushi now a women with hourglass figure for which most of the guys fall in one glance .Few changes is okay but no full transformation
SaiSreePN thumbnail
Brilliant start waiting to read it already
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome start...wish Khushi doesnt befriend him, she can forgive him, if she wants, but stay away from him.
A guy who think only slim is beautiful, isnt worth it.
gadhaprem thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting do continue..n pm me pls