Frequent Posters

ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice start.. interesting.. continue soon
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
It has always been like that for women. Looks before everything else is what society goes by. Unfortunate but true.
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice concept..
update next soon
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start
Waitng to read more
Plz PM me 
ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Let see what store for them in future...
EchTee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
When is the new update coming up???
Savera84 thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Different concept and nice story telling.
Cheers...

chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting waiting update plsss
ruksm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very new concept and I like it..
Well there are many people in the world who care only for physical appearance..😭
Lola163 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Arshi TS - Size Zero, Does It Matter?

Shot 2(A)

Next morning, Arnav Singh Raizada was pacing the floors of Raizada Mansion, to be precise, eagerly awaiting the arrival of a world renowned psychiatrist who had taken special interest in treating his baby sister, Anjali. After all, he was equally to be blamed for the present scenario. Had he listened to his heart and trusted the right person seven years ago, his sister would not have been facing all these nightmares now. 

Where is she now?

Would she be angry on me even now?

What if she had completely forgotten me and Anjali?

What if... 

His chain of thoughts were broken by a loud voice,

"Arnav Bhaiya, doctor has come with her sister. I have made them wait downstairs.", said Hari Prakash, the loyal servant of Raizada Mansion, standing at the door of his room. 

"Tell them that I am coming"

Saying this, Arnav wore his black coat, making his way to the living room downstairs. Just as he was climbing down the stairs, his heartbeat began to increase, and all of a sudden, he felt a knot in the pit of his stomach. Shaking off the new sensation, he proceeded to the living room, where he found a lady standing with her back facing her, talking to another shorter lady who wore a serious look on her face, probably the doctor. As he inspected the taller lady closely, he sensed that her body language oozed confidence, her voice held authority, and her fit physique spoke of her love for fitness. 

Coming out of his thoughts, he cleared his voice, and greeted the ladies, "Good day Doctors. This is Arnav Singh Raizada." 

Just as he spoke, the tall lady turned around and Arnav found himself staring into a pair of hazel eyes, the very same eyes that had haunted him for seven long years, since the day he had intentionally hurt the owner of those eyes. The world stood still for him, as he peered into the eyes and face of a certain Khushi, who had composed herself and schooled her features. The eyes that previously portrayed every single emotion, the eyes that served as a mirror to her soul, were now unreadable. 

"Khu... Khushi..." came the guilty whisper.

"Hello sir, this is Dr.Khushi Gupta, and this is my sister, Dr.Payal Gupta, who will be assisting me. Pleased..." her sentence was cut in the middle as she heard the shrill cry of a lady in distress. Knowing well who it might be, she rushed upstairs, with Arnav and Payal following her, dashing into the room of Anjali. 

Anjali was screaming and thrashing in her bed, clearly having one of her nightmares. In no time, Khushi was beside her, pinning her on the bed, with her palm on her head, whispering something inaudible into Anjali's ears. Gradually, Anjali's screams subsided, and she fell asleep, surprising her brother who had never seen her calming down. Wiping off the sweat from Anjali's forehead with her handkerchief, Khushi got up from the bed, her eyes portraying an expression of immense grief. Just as he was about to say something, Khushi gestured him to be silent and leave the room. Nodding silently, he left the room, aware of the fact that she was following him out, along with Payal. 

The moment she came out of Anjali's room, she was taken into a bone-crushing hug by Arnav. Initially she was shocked, but, composing herself, wriggled out of the hug, saying in a cold voice, "Mr... Mr.Raizada, let go of me. Behave yourself." 

This voice not only brought him out of his trance, but, almost pierced his heart. 

"Khushi?", came the broken voice of Arnav.

"It is Dr.Gupta for you, sir. And, I have been sent here to treat your sister, in the place of Dr.Neil Khana." 

"Khushi? D.. Don't you recognize me? It is me, Ar... Arnav, son of Arvind Singh Raizada. I... I  was your senior at Model School. Remember?" 

"Am sorry sir. I don't know what you are speaking about. Now, if you don't mind, can you give me the medical records of your sister? I need it for further treatment. And, we'll be leaving to our guesthouse now. So, please be fast if you can. I do not have all day.", without waiting for an answer, she marched off to the living room, towing an astounded Payal along with her. 

Watching the retreating figure of Khushi, Arnav's mind whirled in a pool of anger and thoughts.

No, it can't be. 

I know it is Khushi. 

It is not some random Dr.Gupta, but, she is Dr.Khushi Gupta.

I know, she is MY Khushi, in a different appearance. 

I know her eyes, her heartbeat, her warmth... 

Then why the hell doesn't she recognize me?

"Because you were a moron to her." replied his heart. "You tramped over her heart when she offered it to you. You defamed her, insulted her, manhandled her. Why do you cry foul now?" 

Though he had no answers, he was determined to gain atleast her forgiveness, if not her love. But, for that, he should make her stay with him. 

With these thoughts in mind, he rummaged through Anjali's cupboard, fishing out a file with her medical reports, and made his way downstairs.

Downstairs:

"Khushi, is this the same Arnav you spoke about?" enquired Payal.

"Haan Jiji. Let us not speak about this now." replied Khushi, in almost a whisper. 

"Theek hai, challo... Let's leave for the guesthouse. You have the address right?" asked Payal, picking up her suitcases.

"I've got the address of a decent guesthouse from NK. So, I guess we'll stay there..."

"You should stay here Khushi. I had already allotted a room for Dr.Neil Khana in my mansion. Since you are in his place, I guess you  can stay here." came the confident voice of Arnav. 

"For the last time, I am Dr.Gupta and not Khushi. Thank you for your help, but I can find a place for ourselves, so just give me the reports, and we'll be on our way." replied Khushi, in a tone that held no emotions. 

"I know that you are my Khushi, and not some random Dr.Gupta, and I will call you Khushi, no matter what. And, being Anjali's psychiatrist, and also seeing how she responds to you, don't you feel that it would be better if you are near her?" came his argument, with a smirk on his face. 

For the first time in seven years, Khushi's anger reached the peak looking at his smirk. She wished to wipe off that smirk from his face. 

Sensing her inner turmoil, "Okay, I guess you don't care about your patients... Pity Anjali... She.."

"Fine... We'll stay here, sir" gritted Khushi.

"My pleasure madam. Welcome back Khushi", Arnav put forth his hand, a smile blooming on his lips. 

"Now, can you guide us to our room?", said Khushi, ignoring his hand. 

"Sure. Do follow me." saying this, Arnav led them to their room. 

"I'll earn your forgiveness Khushi. I promise. I am sorry, I truly am."

Thus began the game of destiny.

To be continued...

Edited by Lola163 - 7 years ago