noithebong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Go Lopa go..bani haters atte rahenge..ignore kar sabko aur tu agge badti rhe
namsworld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: p@ras

It's really shocking to see the girls in the house and here in IF support Baba. ...everyone knows he is a creepy creature . I thought atleast girls would understand the uncomfortable feeling you get when you are watched ...it's beyond explanation...but as a girl you know from a mile when somebody watches you in that way...how can girls here can't connect to that. It's shocking to see the support baba is getting here 

Yes exactly it's shocking to see people are supporting baba who has history of touching sunny Leone inappropriately, commenting bad about Mona just because they hate Lopa.

Even housemates like Manu and manveer is supporting baba 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostNfound

your 'maybe' is not a strong enough argument to risk putting two other women at. but thats the kind of callous attitude lopa has for others, then the thrashing she is getting is absolutely deserving. I was actually felling bad for her, but now I don't. She deserves every bit of it.

She was also with babaji a few days ago in the jail... Banistays with babaji and sleeps in the same room, so she thought it's okay... abhi kisiko footage khana hai ki mujhe nahi rehna toh kya kar sakte hai...
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I seriously pity that thinking which makes one mock a woman for being muscular. What age are people living in? Just because you don't have arguments to defend Lopa, all you can do is mock someone that way? I can totally see why you support someone like Lopa.

p.s. Have you seen professional women wrestlers, athletes, fitness instructors before? i think you should probably google them.

Pity people mocking any woman then be it a wrestler, a spitter, or a beauty queen...
BBlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really don't understand why people in this forum are supporting Om swami on this .I get it that they hate Lopa but What  Lopa said is a serious matter and she or for that matter any women should be supported on this and instead she is being bashed and on top of that she was told to apologize.I don't think she is at fault here because even in earlier episodes she has told Om to look into her eyes when he is talking to her and it shows that she was annoyed with the way he looks at her.I wouldn't have believed it if this was said about other male contestants there but Om is a pervert for sure.Does anyone remember the way he hugged her after the first task when she won?Or the way he behaved with Sunny Leone ?Atleast the women in the house should have taken a stand against Om but sad that no one stood up for her.I really hope Salman addresses this issue on the weekend.

p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: namsworld

Yes exactly it's shocking to see people are supporting baba who has history of touching sunny Leone inappropriately, commenting bad about Mona just because they hate Lopa.

Even housemates like Manu and manveer is supporting baba 

Many and Manveer just want to stay in the game ...Manu has realised Bani is a fixed winner so both going behind her now 

It's shocking to see baba getting support for ogling at girls 
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Jab baba ko pehle din dekha tha tabhi samajh aa gaya tha ki woh ek number ka tharki hai 🤢 . Main toh tab se usse tharki bulati hoon. And when he was back massaging Mona I felt like puking 🤢 . Everybody in the house and in the forum knows that he is a tharki and MCP. But because they have so much hatred towards lopu they are defending that tharki 🤢 . I just pity them 👏
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

but if lopa thinks baba looks at her inappropriately then as a woman should she put bani or priyanka in the jail with him even after knowing what he is capable of? she doesn't have any problem if he does the same thing to any of those two? 😕

What she said was that she is not comfortable with Swami Om following her all day. Priyanka twisted her words and added her own bits or two. 
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

What she said was that she is not comfortable with Swami Om following her all day. Priyanka twisted her words and added her own bits or two. 

arey manu was also there when lopa said that to priyanka. why did he not correct priyanka if she was lying or adding mirch masala?
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: p@ras

Many and Manveer just want to stay in the game ...Manu has realised Bani is a fixed winner so both going behind her now

It's shocking to see baba getting support for ogling at girls

Mannu and Manveer are opportunist taking charge as a 'panchaayat', judging & pressuring Lopa to apologize to dhongi Baba. It happens not only in villages but in 'metro-city companies' where a pervert male co-worker gets free pass to harass female co-worker but their superiors put all the blame on girl and ask her to apologize. 😔