Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mahiya

+1 👍🏼
Its really shocking.. Some people blaming Lopamudra and taking side of Dhongi, Tharki Baba whom Police took in custody, who went to jail and now roaming in the house on 'jamaanat'. 😲 😈

Of d several criminal cases against him.. one's about him keeping obscene pictures of women which he used to blackmail and extort money...dis piece of shit needs to rot in real jail 🤢🤢🤢
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Of d several criminal cases against him.. one's about him keeping obscene pictures of women which he used to blackmail and extort money...dis piece of shit needs to rot in real jail🤢🤢🤢

Ohh my God!😲
Now I'm really worried for house-mates staying with him under the same roof.😔 Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love Lopa bcoz of good nature ... She is the only one contestant from celebrity side supported commers first ... Moonas story is different ... initially she Lopa was little aggressive but within two weeks she got adjusted with all ...
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I have seen so many posts by male and female members, since the beginning, where baba is called 'tharki', but now people are trying to support him.

Cutting someone's hair and giving a makeover is called 'HELP'. Can't remember Lopa hugging him. Lopa will dance beside baba and joke with him, while maintaining distance. Its something she is not uncomfortable doing, what's wrong in that? Atleast she doesn't have the celebrity ego like I have seen in Rahul, Gaurav and Bani. She treats every person in the house equally. Interacts and takes care of everyone.

She wasn't comfortable with baba tagging along behind her or wait around for her while she is using the washroom. How is that so difficult to understand? And ofcourse baba would be blabbering non-stop which would have been torture for her.

And I will agree, part of the reason was she wanted to see Priyanka suffer holding the placard. Priyanka gets on her nerves and she wanted pure revenge on her. She needs to ignore her.
dhwanian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

I have seen so many posts by male and female members, since the beginning, where baba is called 'tharki', but now people are trying to support him.

Cutting someone's hair and giving a makeover is called 'HELP'. Can't remember Lopa hugging him. Lopa will dance beside baba and joke with him, while maintaining distance. Its something she is not uncomfortable doing, what's wrong in that? Atleast she doesn't have the celebrity ego like I have seen in Rahul, Gaurav and Bani. She treats every person in the house equally. Interacts and takes care of everyone.

She wasn't comfortable with baba tagging along behind her or wait around for her while she is using the washroom. How is that so difficult to understand? And ofcourse baba would be blabbering non-stop which would have been torture for her.

And I will agree, part of the reason was she wanted to see Priyanka suffer holding the placard. Priyanka gets on her nerves and she wanted pure revenge on her. She needs to ignore her.

I think she is used to handling such creepy guys in her profession...she still has to work with such people that's  why she never tried to show what she feels but yesterday house mates put words in her mouth by Suggesting baba follow her which she was not ready as a captain. 

And yes she wanted Priyanka to follow her with the placard . 
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lopaa most deserving contestant of big boss 10...
SP2684 thumbnail
I think the context in which Lopa made her statement against Baba is being ignored. She didn't make that statement off-hand - she made it in relation to not wanting him to follow her around all day. And that makes a world of difference in terms of what is being alleged. 

While the allegation is such, that much can be inferred from it, Lopa did not say that Baba has wrong intentions towards her. She said simply that he looks here and there, and I don't want him to follow me. She clarified later, too, that she's not saying he's like that - she just feels uncomfortable. And this is not the first time she's said something along these lines - she's told him to look into her eyes while talking before too, and she told him to treat her as a 'daughter' when they were in jail. 

I think it's unfair to expect that she should not talk to him, etc. if she feels this way. They're inmates in a house, and she has not said that she has a problem with his intentions - simply with the way that he looks here and there, and therefore she did not want to be followed around by him all day. And to be fair - I doubt any of the women in the house would've wanted to be followed around by Baba all day. 

Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lopa is FIERCE!!! Really liking her 
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

👍🏼
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

👎🏼