Posted: 7 years ago
Lopa is a one solid girl. I love her how she stood on her ground. Manu, Manveer & Priyanka proved how big losers they're and Om is already a gone case. This Priyanka leaves no chance from attacking Lopa's looks. What a disgusting creature. Such a racist. You've not achieved even 1% of what Lopa has achieved in her life. She's a self-made woman unlike you.

Also, this Manu has totally changed his sides, before his reentry he used to be against Bani, but suddenly after his revisit is getting all chummy & over friendly with Bani and started badmouthting Lopa. It was the same Manu & Manveer who had fallout with Om Swami time & again for his inappropriate comments & behavior towards Mona.

This, Swami is a bloody pervert who has been reprimanded countless times but still could never redeem himself and has been making derogatory and disgusting remarks about all the women in the house from wearing short dresses, to everything. Everyone knows his behaviour with women creepy and yes, he checks out women not just that he also touches them inappropriately by taking advantage of that situation! That's what a pervert does.

Its not like Lopa can't protect herself but any woman might feel uncomfortable if someone like Swami roams around her all the time, even in bathroom, it's stalkish. But, everyone showed their hypocrisy today by defending that Tharki, on top of it she was asked to say sorry to that pervert. Also, it clearly can be seen in tomorrow's precap how he grabbed Adaa Khan's legs like a cheapster 🤢 I'm so glad that Lopa was adamant enough not to bow down and apologize to Om Swami & kept her self-esteem & dignity over everything. My love for her is increasing with each passing day ❤️ The Iron Lady of BB10 👏Edited by FilmyyFanatic - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ya lopa .. you go girl
Go to ur home ASAP ! 🤢 😆
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.

Ya lopa .. you go girl

Go to ur home ASAP ! 🤢 😆

I am sure she will...after she wins Big Boss.

Originally posted by: bAkChOd.

Ya lopa .. you go girl

Go to ur home ASAP !🤢😆

She's a sureshot finalist 😆
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Correct
Not everyone only commoners gang
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Go Lopa go...be more nasty and negative and then cry for the camera...go.Lopa.go! 🤣

Yes personality like her may go to.finale...bit can't win. Example Mandana!😉

I agree about Baba though but Lopa accused him wrongly ...that was totally uncalled.

Lopa should have behaved more maturely there...

But anyway... she shouldn't become weak by Just one day of Captaincy. Crying doesn't make anyone weak but she seems like lost her will when she said I want to go.home...!!!!Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bigg Boss season-10 toh Lopamudra hi jeetegi..⭐️ 🥳
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

LOPA YOU GO GIRL CONTINUE WITH THE CHEAPNESS AND HATRED 

Comparing your petty issues with that of om and bani's ! because cancer is not as big deal as beauty pageant lopa being called ugly 

Lopa the nasty evil loser you go girl !!!

Continue misusing the women card 👏

If Bani feels so disgusted to share the jail with Swami Om,  then why is she continuing with the show. Why don't she quit it? She is apparently very good at quitting.

And, when did Lopa play the women card? It's people like Bani who tries to play the victim card and fails miserably. 

It was Salman Khan who reprimanded Swami Om for the "Badhsurat" comment. Lopa didnt ask him to do it. And, on what basis are you comparing "cancer" and "beauty peagent". Did Lopa say ki "My  issue is bigger than yours, Bani"? Was she not supporting Bani in that incident? Salman grilled Swami Om for both the issues. Yeh kya baat hui ki Ek baat ke sunao aur dusri baat ke liye rehno do just because it's related to someone you don't like 🤢
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FilmyyFanatic

Lopa is a one solid girl. I love her how she stood on her ground. Manu, Manveer & Priyanka proved how big losers they're and Om is already a gone case. This Priiyanka leaves no chance from attacking Lopa's looks. What a disgusting creature. Such a racist. You've not achieved even 1% of what Lopa has achieved in her life. She's a self-made woman unlike you.

Also, this Manu has totally changed his sides, before his reentry he used to be against Bani, but suddenly after his revisit is getting all chummy & over friendly with Bani and started badmouthting Lopa. It was the same Manu & Manveer who had fallout with Om Swami time & again for his inappropriate comments & behavior towards Mona.

This, Swami is a bloody pervert who has been reprimanded countless times but still could never redeem himself and has been making derogatory and disgusting remarks about all the women in the house from wearing short dresses, to everything. Everyone knows his behaviour with women creepy and yes, he checks out women not just that he also touches them inappropriately by taking advantage of that situation! That's what a pervert does.

Its not like Lopa can't protect herself but any woman might feel uncomfortable if someone like Swami roams around her all the time, even in bathroom, it's stalkish. But, everyone showed their hypocrisy today by defending that Tharki, on top of it she was asked to say sorry to that pervert. Also, it clearly can be seen in tomorrow's precap how he grabbed Adaa Khan's legs like a cheapster 🤢 I'm so glad that Lopa was adamant enough not to bow down and apologize to Om Swami & kept her self-esteem & dignity over everything. My love for her is increasing with each passing day ❤️ The Iron Lady of BB10 👏

@bold Even Lopa doesn't leave a chance to throw her "achievements" in someone's face. I remember how during the Royal task when Niti asked for her crown she said "Wo to pehle round me he out ho gayi thi. Meine earn ki" when in reality she was chosen by the committee and didn't win any contest to ""earn"" that crown. 😆

I don't like Priyanka but just because her achievements are different than Lopa doesn't mean they don't have any value. Ab har koi to pageant girl nahi ho sakta na. Everyone has different aspirations in life. 

How do you know that Priyanka isn't self-made while Lopa is? 😕
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lopa FTW
⭐️