Amarpanchi Arts #1[O]Update2 pg 16

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Introduction

Pranipraat to all visitors of the gallery , I am Samrajya Laxmi Wati *yeah my name is pretty long* and this is my gallery of nothing but gutter πŸ˜†. I am new in this and really bad also πŸ˜• . I opened the gallery not because I thought I was good enough but cause I was really bored πŸ€”. I don't know what to say more so yeah thats it . My gallery name , Amarpanchi means phoenix *if anyone got confused πŸ˜†* . I had actually read this amazing book on phoenix so wanted to name my gallery after the immortal bird but since I  saw thousands of galleries with the name phoenix , I thought to change into a DESI name πŸ˜›.

Favourites 

I have a long list of my favouirtes and it keeps changing from time to time so I keep no record of that. But my permanent list include ArDi(Arjun Draupadi)/ShaJa(Shaheer Pooja)❀️, they are the only reason I am here on IF today. My heart is ruled by two , Sidharth Malhotra and Barcelona's Brazilian Soccer player NEYMAR JR . They both are piece of eye CANDY *just for the note , i love candies*. And my all time favourite shows include Mahabharat and Friends *quiet a combo , ain't it ?πŸ˜‰*

Inspiration 

My creations are inspired by all the wonderful graphicers I have come across in IF but here are some special people who are the true reason of my gallery's existence .

Sanskrutii : My sautan , my jaan who is the first person on IF who inspired me into this whole graphics thing . All your creation are so beautiful and I can not help but awe at them .

Aisha Di : MY animation empress ! All of your work including Animated and Non animted have become the milestone of my journey to this gallery . 

Proteeti : Your divine siggies are always so beautiful and the clarity of your work is so good . Whenever I make anything I literally think if its in your standard or not.

Apart from them I would credit Visha di 's non animted siggies and Aheli's aniamted stuffs .

Rules

The same old rules , πŸ˜³

1) Do not copy , paste or get overally inspired by my work *thou I doubt that is going to happen*πŸ˜†

2) If you want to request then please provide pictures and the text you want in it . Both , dropping the request in the gallery or by pm is welcomed . 

3) Will be added if I get more time.🀣

SO poeple peep into my work below, give feedback , feel free to criticise and do not forget to hit the like button!
And friends from both my account and pm account will recievce pm so if you don't want pm then remove me outta of your buddy list.😊

Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samples : Scroll down 
update 1: page 10 
update 2: page 16
Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 6 years ago

Samples

icons 

Signatures

ciao !

Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 7 years ago
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Putra kirti's gallery? What a pleasant surprise!!
Ress.
Unres
Sam! πŸ€— πŸ€— My putra kirti congrats for your very own gallery!! πŸ₯³
The samples look great especially the ArDi icons and the ArDi signatures. πŸ˜† If you ask why i like the ardi ones because they are blended perfectly and i love the way you played with the colors everywhere!!❀️
That fawad one (i forgot the name of the showπŸ˜›) is beautiful as well as all the others! And this looks like a great and promising start!! Looking forward to seeing you grow as a graphicer and witnessing many more such awesome creations!

With lots of love
Rammy aka uloopi mata 😳

PS-What software are you using? Edited by --Elara-- - 7 years ago
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice to see your gallery
Would love to see more of your works..!πŸ˜ƒ

❀️
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
congrats on new gallery 
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sam has a gallery πŸ₯³
Ress
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sam 
You Chuppa Rustam 
You have a GalleryπŸ€—πŸ₯³and you never told me air mein tumse kaffa bhi nahin Ho sakthiπŸ˜†
Every Edit is  stunning 
And Yes I will request you cause you know who my Loves are πŸ˜†
Thank you for the PM
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sammy bammy!
My hyperactive ArDian! I'm so happy!
All the edits are uh-mazing! Seriously, the ArDi ones are pure lovee <3
I'm sure you're editing since long, given the superb use of textures. Kabhi bataya hi nahi! *fumes*

Many more galleries to come!

Muah.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Beautiful creations,Sam.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ