Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Kerim in white shirt
Omer in white tees...
*knocking on heaven's door*
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Someone please explain me, what is the point in showing too much time transition?

*4 months later*

Ek scene

*4 months ago*

Ek scene

*4 month later*

Ek scene

I swear if we get another such transition then I'll 
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Whitegullujiii, what to say. We have these weird makers who instead of focusing on the pisliks & their harkatein instead focused on Musti kamina & made him the main villain piece who got even more screen space than the leads themselves. And now when the show s almost ending & sab kahani saaf hogaya  , they think they are giving mystery factor by their 4 months ago & 4 months baad captions πŸ€ͺ
DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: whiterose29

Someone please explain me, what is the point in showing too much time transition?

*4 months later*

Ek scene

*4 months ago*

Ek scene

*4 month later*

Ek scene

I swear if we get another such transition then I'll 

This is to keep you alert in the filler episodes...didnt your doc tell you so. πŸ˜›
A technique called non-linear narration used by the greats like Christoper Nolan, Spielberg,Tarantino, AKira Kurusawa etc.
In desi league,...Vishal Bharadwaj, maybe Mani Ratnam.

*Hocus-focus*
Edited by DefLeppard - 7 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Baby Elif rejects her sanskari mommy. LOL
Nafiye :Kristen :: MQ :Gullie*role reversals*
Rahmi runs to seal the valve of...????*sings...money for nothing..chicks for free*dire straits*
MerDir take responsibility of another Kerim in to their wings. For Enise jr. to fall for him???

Gullie ready to say sorry to MQ...*aa bains muhje maar*
Decision to move to ILdir...smart choice
MQ has balls to watch football*reality bites*Rofl

Full marks to surprise birthday party. Titanic pose would been a 'hull'eva picture ;-)
Mehmet & Emre exchange Fan mails.LMAO

The next morning scenes was dew soft romance.
Beren&Engin. looked beautiful.
And did they have a shower together?? Their morning dose of Humma Humma ;-)
Loved the learning curve Gullie has shown...just after marriage she was avoiding to have bath in his presence. LOL
They totally comfortable with the Ifactor.
Edited by DefLeppard - 7 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Q: Have you opened your gifts in front of your guests/friends?
My French colleagues observation ... Indians never do so!
Is that true??
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Q: Have you opened your gifts in front of your guests/friends?

My French colleagues observation ... Indians never do so!
Is that true??

As a kid I remember my mom/ teachers telling me "ghar pe jaake gift kholna. waha mat khola"πŸ˜†

I still follow that πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Baby Elif rejects her sanskari mommy. LOL
Nafiye :Kristen :: MQ :Gullie*role reversals*
Rahmi runs to seal the valve of...????*sings...money for nothing..chicks for free*dire straits*

The next morning scenes was dew soft romance.
Beren&Engin. looked beautiful.
And did they have a shower together?? Their morning dose of Humma Humma ;-)
Loved the learning curve Gullie has shown...just after marriage she was avoiding to have bath in his presence. LOL
They totally comfortable with the Ifactor.

Gunaydin my dear Gullies πŸ€—

Oh yes Vids, bechari Baby Elif ye ga rahi hogi, "daiya ye mai yeh kaha aa phasi, hay re phasi kaise phasi, rona aave naa aave hasi paape bacha lo tusi haan..." πŸ˜†

And our FaRim are just beginning to discover the small pleasures of married life πŸ˜³

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Baby Elif looks so happy around FaRim but with MQ she always wears this horrified expressionπŸ˜† Poor baby. At least 18 yrs jhelna padega iss aurat koπŸ˜›
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Good Morning DTwasion. πŸ˜ƒ
Just a few days more and I confess I'm gonna miss this. If not the show cuz Season 2 was thoroughly boring but this place and the fun, lively, insightful interactions. We finished 7 threads and it just feels like we started yesterday. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to the episode, Again a sweet, filler one. 
Now that FG has finally achieved her "Hum Maa Banna Chahtein Hain" Mission, she has gone to "Maa Banne Ka Ehsaas." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I mean no offense or disrespect cuz being a female I understand how it feels to be a mother, to sustain a life inside you is just beautiful but don't we have such dialogues in our desi dramas already?! πŸ€£
Whenever she says this, I feel like I'm watching some K series drama.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I agree with Aashi Canim, that this whole process to show flashbacks was a bit strenuous and boring. Being an avid reader and writer, Im familiar with this style of writing and have read about it too so personally as a reader, writer and viewer I feel it's tiring. Instead of that, they could've shown the whole flashback in a series of scenes. That's just my pov of course. πŸ˜Š
But on second thoughts, I loved the way Gullie woke up Kerim. β€οΈ This is something, I do to wake up my elder cousin brother too who is a big time sleepyhead. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Long Hairs should help you in a way naa? πŸ˜‰
Their smiles and that whole tickling session was uber cute. πŸ˜³
And I too would like to believe that they indeed did have together and I personally love couple showers! β˜ΊοΈ
I'm so gonna try this in my marital life. πŸ˜‰

Ah! Kerim and his julfein! I love those locks man! 
Perhaps the only man who looks delectable in long locks after Fawad as Wali in Numm! 
It was so uber cute when Gullie was softly tending to them and he asked should he get it trimmed? β€οΈ
My instant reaction was Nooo! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Which made my mum look up at me amused. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The whole forgetting of birthday by Kerim, Meriyam and Rahami was intentional and planned, I could so get it.
Cuz it's almost impossible that Kerim should forget his Gullie's birthday! 

Aww..It was so cute to see everyone pretending to act that they don't remember her birthday and FG getting upset at this. πŸ˜†
I liked how she was setting up the table for Dinner. The candles, The Cutlery were beautiful. β€οΈ
It's like I've always mentioned from Season 1, Gullie and Rahami's sibling love is beautiful and perhaps the most consistent thing in both seasons. 
I adore the love they have for each other.
Be it the way Rahami addresses her as Meri Bacchi, or the way he stood beside her in all through even sidelining Muqaddas is lovable. πŸ‘
He has behaved disappointing at times, but still I would say that Rahami is the best Aabi FG could ever have. πŸ˜³
I like his decision to move back to Ildir cuz it would be better if both stay away from each other in love, than stay together and in bitterness cuz Muqaddas won't leave them in peace. πŸ₯±

The Birthday Surprise was heartwarming and cute. β€οΈ I loved how everyone made so many efforts to make Gullie's birthday special. 
The gifts by everyone were lovely too, spcly MerDir's cuz Gullie looked so pretty in that dress and that pendant by Kerim! 
But Murat's gift had to be the most innocent of all. β­οΈ
My Life, It was so so so beautiful! β€οΈ
And his words were icing on the cake. I don't understand why Gullie is such a tube light in her feelings? πŸ˜•
Couldn't she just kiss him after he made her wore the pendant? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Why so late? πŸ€£
I would've done it that instant. πŸ˜‰

Kerim in White Shirt, And Omer Bey in Casuals! β€οΈ My Screen appeared so lighted up in those scenes. πŸ˜³
And the symptoms of the completion of Hum Maa Banna Chahtein Hain Mission!
🀣