Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Btw we all have forgotten one v imp thing!

FG's "hum maa banna chahte hai" mission is complete! πŸ₯³So congratulations to FaRim for this new ventureπŸ˜† I must say that was pretty quickπŸ˜‰ Shaadi to IT 1.5 yrs, IT to baby exact 9mthsπŸ‘πŸ˜† 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
In 4 months, how is FG looking 6 months pregnant πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Browsing our old DT, this was our imagination of the "IT"

Kerim won the toss to bowl a maiden.
Gullie not impressed with the yorkers..decides to sweep towards fine leg.
Kerim chases towards the boundaries
Gullie strikes over the covers ...4 runs
Kerim attempts for square cuts, pull shot and inside out*his speciality*
Kerim also plays some wristy shots
And finally a helicopter shot from Kerim helps in chase the total.
Howzzat appeals Gullie.

Eagle has landed!!
Congrats to KF!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4723520&TPN=139
DefLeppard thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Btw we all have forgotten one v imp thing!

FG's "hum maa banna chahte hai" mission is complete! πŸ₯³So congratulations to FaRim for this new ventureπŸ˜† I must say that was pretty quickπŸ˜‰ Shaadi to IT 1.5 yrs, IT to baby exact 9mthsπŸ‘πŸ˜† 

Yaar Kerim toh Superman ban gaya!
Except that he wears chaddi inside.
ROFL

Edits...
And guess that Gullie never used her sexy lingerie after all.*LMAO*

Edited by DefLeppard - 7 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Omer Bey πŸ€ͺ
Edited by whiterose29 - 7 years ago
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Good Morning And Happy Sunday DTwasion. πŸ˜ƒ
The promo for the finale episode is out and it's just a week more for the show to reach its conclusion.

I'll start with what seems my favorite these days, FaRim! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
They seem to have totally lost it ever since they've been married and started their sex life and I'm not kidding! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I really think Gullie was over thinking and overreacting to the whole Kristen issue when there wasn't any need to do so.
I loved how Kerim assured her that he loves her but again I think that it's really uncalled for a man to prove his loyalty and love to his wife again. πŸ₯±
FG goes, "Humne apne baal bhi sukha liye!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And I'm like, she needs to get rid of that Chidiya Ka Ghosla! Those perms look so bad and messy! πŸ€£

That whole dream made no sense like FG and I too cracked up like Kerim! πŸ€£
Hadh Hoti Hai Insecurity Ki Bhi..!! πŸ₯±
And that whole grilling Kristen session was πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Thoroughly disappointing from FG's point. Like Shruti mentioned yesterday, just because she had a psycho ex who was so hung up upon her doesn't means that every ex is as psycho.πŸ‘
I agree in earlier attempts, Kristen had tried to seduce Kerim but that's bygone now and she has happily moved on.
Creating a whole scene in front of everyone without knowing the truth and accusing an ex to follow her husband was too much.😳
And then their kissy session in the middle of the road! πŸ˜†
Kahin Bhi Shuru Ho Jao! πŸ€£
Glad they learnt their lesson of not smooching in the middle of the road. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Muraad escaping from the house and what more do you expect from an innocent kid who is tired of his bitchy whiny loudmouth mother and a father who is just beginning to man up to his rights. I feel so bad for that child and it's true that his fate was doomed the moment he was born to a mother like Muqaddas. 
And like expected, once a bitch always a bitch Muqaddas turns to that spineless Salih for help.😑
I mean what is this woman made up of even? Has she no self respect at all?
I liked how Salih treated her like a garbage again! Serves her right! πŸ‘πŸ‘
And what was the end to whole Muraad issue? Rahami and MQ promising that they won't fight from now on, Bas?! πŸ˜•
I mean I so wanted Muqaddas to have a bite from Karma too and its disappointing if makers don't make her pay for her deeds too. 

So Gullie agrees with that book idea and I'm like seriously? πŸ˜•
Okay, if you want to write about your struggles then write about it only naa as to how she overcame her obstacles with undying support from Kerim, Meriyam and others.
Why in the hell was she narrating about Muraad, Her Pregnancy and the name they've thought for their child? πŸ₯±
Idiotic really!
But anyways, FG finally achieved her Maa Banna Chahtein Hain Goal and is pregnant! Congrats KF. πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

The Burger Boys And Their Barbaadi Kathayein cracked me up so bad! πŸ€£πŸ€£
They don't even have an ounce of guilt or shame and are laughing away hopelessly counting the deaths. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maybe they know that they're done for and now anything would not save them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Erdogan telling Selim about Metlem's new found frog, sorry pyaar! πŸ€£
"Turaner ko toh hum bhool hi gaye!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
E : Ab khaali waqt mein toh poora newspaper chaat daalta hoon main! πŸ€£πŸ€£
whiterose29 thumbnail

When Safedgullie went to Doctor for recovering from the depression she got after watching filler episodes...

Doctor- Don't hesitate, dear. You must know you can share anything with me. Tell me about yourself. πŸ˜Š

Safedgullie- My name is Aashi... I'm an ardent Indian viewer of Fatmagul'un Sucu Ne. πŸ˜•

Doctor- So that means you must be loving all the episodes so far?

Safedgullie- *bursts into tears* πŸ˜­

*A while later*

Doctor- It's okay dear, go on. Let your all pains out, this will relieve you.

Safedgullie- And then... There were days when we viewers were given disgusting glimpses of Shirtless Mustafa...😭😭 I would immediately close my eyes whenever he appeared on my TV screen, and then silently beg of Hilal to relieve us of this torture. 

Doctor- So you never felt this way on seeing other guys shirtless?

Safedgullie- Oh no. *Smiles a little* Seeing them shirtless is like a treat to my eyes...😳 Kerim, Vural, and even Erdogan. Kerim looks delicious as three-layered lasagna, and to divert my mind from Sadi Machhli Chronicles I would always wonder how this lasagna would taste. πŸ€ͺ

Doctor- Other two?

Safedgullie- Erdogan has tattoos on his arms, which appear really sexy. And with the kind of swag he carries, I would always prefer him over shirtless douchebag. 😎 Vural was always equal preference to Kerim. *sigh* Par ab... Wo nahi raha. *cries phoot phoot ke* πŸ₯Ί

Doctor- You seem to love this Vural guy apart from Kerim & Erdogan...

Safedgullie-Love? I share my besharam confessions about him on India-Forums...πŸ˜› It's the same place where we have discussions on FGSN.

Doctor- And you're mad at Mustafa because he killed him?

Safedgullie- That's not the only reason. He has done so many other kaands that even to recall them irks me a lot. 🀒 Hum use bhoolna chahte hain, magar Hilal Aunty baar baar hamein uska chehra dikha kar ehsaas dilaati hain ki wo iss show ka ek important hissa tha. 

Doctor- Important ho ya na ho, iss show ka hissa toh tha hi wo.

Safedgullie- Isi baat ka toh sabse bada dukh hai hamein...😡 Aur iss baat ke liye hum chaah kar bhi Hilal Aunty ko kabhi maaf nahi kar sakte. πŸ’” Hamein toh baaki kemino se bhi itni nafrat nahi hai jitni uss leechar se hai.

Doctor- Aur Selim Yasaran ke baare mein kya sochti ho tum? Is he considered an important character of FGSN?

Safedgullie- Anyone except Mr. D is an important character for me. *smiles* Selim is much much better to bear with than Mustafa. πŸ˜› At least his stupidity makes me smile. I still remember how he carried mobile while running away from home with Erdogan, and then left a note back at home. He is an entertaining gadha of this series. πŸ˜†

Doctor- You seem to enjoy such scenes in filler episodes...

Safedgullie- Obviously. Y.Circus is the only bearable factor during these insanely filler episodes. Erdogan & Selim were so amusing in the recent episode that one would love watching them instead of boring FaRim scenes, MQ-Rehmi scenes and all. πŸ₯±

Doctor- So the lead couple has boring scenes in filler episodes?

Safedgullie- Most of the time. Kerim's firangi ex, Gullie's "Hum maan banna chahte hain rant" just makes me want to switch off the TV and watch episodes from Season One. πŸ€” But anyway, wo finally maan banne waali hai. Kerim is happy. And I'm relieved of those rants.

Doctor- You don't really seem to be impressed with Fatmagul. She's the protagonist of the show, somewhere you must be supporting her?

Safedgullie- I fully support her in her battle against criminals. πŸ‘πŸΌ But now she's getting a book written on herself. πŸ€” And... she even includes 'Murat running away from home' in her book. :/

Doctor- You should leave that up to Fatmagul. It's her book, let her write whatever she wants to.

Safedgullie- Yeah. Btw, now we're like 5 episodes away from Finale Episode. πŸ˜ƒ I think I still have the courage to bear with filler episodes if we get a wonderful last episode.

Doctor- So you mean to say that you're still expecting to watch filler episodes in coming week?

Safedgullie- I mean, I don't want to watch such episodes, but for the sake of finale, I can do that, in case if there are more filler ones.πŸ˜•

Doctor- Seems like you have high hopes from the finale episode of Fatmagul... Though we'll talk about that in our next session.

Safedgullie- Yes sure. Waise bhi ek ghante ka session ho gaya aaj ka, aur hamare paas aaj ke hi paise hain aapko dene ke liye. *kanjoosi zindabad* πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

*Safedgullie walks out of the clinic, feeling relieved, and looking forward for the last few episodes and entertaining discussions about them on Fatmagul DT*

Edited by whiterose29 - 7 years ago
DefLeppard thumbnail
Disclaimer : Full on credit to the sense of humour we all bring to discuss topics on this DT.
I believe Hilal & scenario writers E&M are very sharp on their job n have showed slack only in few cases like VIZ MQ delivering Murat..with FG being teenager etc.*casting &assistant director lack of sleep*
Ofcourse creative liberties on characters is another topic altogether.

Sinem interviweing Gullie to write her survival story with questions varying her background, job/routine, her habits etc is nothing uncommon.
Biographers take responsibility of writing your story, hence they need to detail every aspect of your existence to complete the picture. 
Remember news dailies dont approve of any reporting irregularities. However a book to be published is a much daunting task.
Desi biographers like Bhavana Somaya have taken ages to complete Sr.AB, Hema Malini, Lataji...to name a few. 
They live with them in their vanities, attend business meetings, interact with other family members etc. for readers like us to be involved with their story.
Best example was the Martin Bashir documentary on MJ which created raves for getting into details of the life of pop icon.
Well who cares about Gullie's survival...am sure there is an audience to read like the Betty Mehmoody memoirs.

A person close to me, has been often covered in dailies for his/her accomplishments, and believe its a tedious task for everyone involved in the media bits to be aired, published et al.
whiterose29 thumbnail
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Erdogan: Btw, Teri wali ko bhi koi mil gaya hai.
Selim: Meri wali kaun? 

🀣