Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jerose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Part-3

Madhu's POV:

I entered my room and started to get ready for my meeting with Mukund's parents; I opened my wardrobe and started to search for the perfect outfit for the evening. My wardrobe is filled with all sorts of designer saris, salwars and lehengas, as I never liked to wear modern outfits. I may sound a little outdated from the current generation; but I love to be the way I am. Most of my dresses were selected by Rishu; he has a keen sense of fashion and always helps me to select the perfect outfit that would suit to my taste. I took out the dark purple gown type salwar with stone works in the neck, waist, back and sleeves. I finished my dressing with an elegant simple diamond studded platinum chain and its matching ear rings and bangle with a titan raga watch in my left hand and let my hair down with a hair clip.

As I sat thinking about Mukund I started comparing him with Rishu, somehow Mukund feel low in front of Rishu, and he had asked me to call him as Mukund right from our first meeting. I still remember vividly how this relationship started. We had to do a voluntary social service for 3 weeks to earn the credit needed to complete our degree. This was the time Rishu was planning to go abroad to meet his clients and the branches we have there.

Flashback:

3rd person's POV:

Madhu sat waiting for Rishab to return back from office, he had promised to take her for shopping for bua's birthday which is in the following week; she is supposed to start her Social Service in a week as per the allotment she is yet to speak about it with Rishab. She has dressed up in a sari as she likes to wear them

"Bua, where is Rishu? He is late we have to go for shopping and then for dinner, we will be late if we don't start now, today is Saturday why should he work today too?" she asked Radha without giving her a chance to reply.

"What have he thought of himself, I am not going to speak to him for the whole day today, he would have probably have forgotten that he has promised to take me out. Why does he love his job more than us Bua? It's your entire fault; you have spoiled him a lot."

Madhu went on for some time till she heard the horn of Rishab's car and rushed to greet him at the entrance. Radha looked at the ice water that is placed in the coffee table for Rishab and glanced at the young girl rushing off to meet her son, who just few minutes earlier had swear that she will not talk to him, shaking her head at her crazy antics she watched the scene unfold before her. Rishab entered the room with Madhu right behind him handing over his office bag to hp.

"Madhu I had already freshen up earlier in the office while waiting for Aman to finish off a document that needed my sign, so we shall leave now, if you are ready (sitting on the sofa beside his mother and drank from the glass that Madhu handed to him) Maa, do you want me to get something for you? Where are you going Madhu we will leave now?"

"Rishu I am going to get your coffee you will have a headache if you miss them. Wait for a few minutes."

"No Madhu we will be late it's already late come let's go or we will be struck in the traffic."

"no Rishu I will get your coffee (with that she had already disappeared into the kitchen and came out with a cup of coffee and a plate of evening snacks) here Rishu finish your coffee we will leave after that, give me your coat I'll hang them in the cupboard please don't come for shopping with that everybody will stare at us."

She helped Rishab to remove his coat and waist coat and left to place them in his room. Radha wondered if they realize how much they act like a couple right now. She saw Madhu coming down with a new pair of socks and a hand kerchief since Rishab doesn't like to wear the same socks for long and use the same hanky in the evening. After finishing his coffee and changing into a new pair of socks Rishab and Madhu bid bye to Radha and started their outing.

Radha watched them as they left the house talking among them, she has always wanted Madhu as her Bahu but she was worried about the age gap between them but now looking at them Rishab dressed in Black button down shirt and Madhu in a emerald green sari they looked like the match made in heaven, Rishab's mature face and strong built complemented Madhu's childlike innocent face and her slim physic. But are they really attracted towards each other or they are like siblings, even she used to do all these for Manohar, but the intimacy between them can't be ignored, their intimacy was not physical but it was emotional, they were so tuned into each other that they behave almost like a married couple who had lived decades together. Time should answer these questions.

sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update. ..
madhu compared mukund with rk. .
madhu realise her feelings.
early waiting for next part. .
update soon
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really they are behaving like couple, taking care of each other.
Madhu is comparing Mukund with Rishabh, don't even bother Madhu.
nice part.
Tinku16 thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›nice update but stopped while still in the flash back...pl do continue soon...
keerthiprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update Dr...
Loved it
Hope madhu will soon realise that her true love is rishabh...
All the best...
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update so madhu is comparing mukku with rk 
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
Madhu is comparing mukund with Rk,
they are behaving like a couple,
loved fb part,
hope madhu soon realizes she loves Rk,
thanks for the update
dharsii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Madhu is realising her feelings.
I am waiting for that patchup.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update dear, loved it.
Rishbala have grown up together and are shadows of each other.  Hope Madhu realizes that her true love is RK and not Mukund and she sees their real face soon.  RK is having some game plan at the back of his mind that is why he has called them home so that he can expose them in front of Madhu.
RijaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
will read n comment later.. ๐Ÿ˜Š