RISHBALA SS: MY LOVE, MY LIFE Part 10 Pg-16 05/03 Last part

Posted: 7 years ago

RISHBALA SS: MY LOVE, MY LIFE

Prologue:

Rishab and Madhu grew up together with a huge age gap of 9 years. Madhu was a 5 year old baby when she first met a 14 years old Rishab. For Madhu, Rishab is her savior and protector, her childhood friend. For Rishab his Madhu is his world, his everything, his cute princess and his one true love. Join them in their journey of love, disappointments, joy, envy seasoned with romance and a little negativity.

Edited by jerose - 7 years ago

INDEX

Prologue - updated in the above post

Chapter 1 - Pg- 1

Chapter 2 - Pg- 2

Chapter 3 - Pg-4

Chapter 4 - Pg-5

Chapter 5 - Pg-8

Chapter 6 - Pg-10

Chapter 7 - Pg - 12

Chapter 8 - Pg - 13

Chapter 9 - Pg - 14

Chapter 19 - Pg - 16

Part-1

Madhu looked around happily as the servants set out the arrangements for the evening celebration in the garden, while Radha Kundra stood beside the servants waiting for them to finish their work as the servants left the place she took a seat in the chairs arranged in the garden today they are going meet the Dixits. Madhu made her way to the kind woman who was the mother figure in her life and sat beside on the floor keeping her head on Radha's lap.

"Bua, do you think that I have made a bad decision by falling in love with Mukund."

"What made you think so betiya? Is it because of Rishab not approving it right away? You know him right he will take some time to take the important decisions in his life so don't worry if your Mukund is the one for you and is good enough for you Rishab will definitely agree to this proposal so don't worry dear."

"But I am worried Bua what if Rishu don't approve of our relationship, what will I do?"

"don't think about all the stuffs go get ready its almost time let me call Rishab and find has he started, get ready before the Dixits arrive go, go  to your room and get ready fast," with that Radha shooed Madhu to her room to get ready.

Radha looked at Madhu as she walked away from the garden to get ready to face her future in laws. Madhu Malik was the daughter of her late husband Mohan's best friend Smasher Malik; she lost her mother in her infancy and her father when she was 5. Radha still remember the day 15 years back when Smasher came home on a midnight with a small sobbing Madhu with blood flowing from his wounds. He was escaping from the murder plan of his brother who wanted to take over the wealth of Smasher by killing him and his daughter Madhu. They immediately rushed Smasher to the hospital leaving Madhu with a 14 year old Rishab, when she came back home from the hospital she saw Madhu sleeping in Rishab's bed; with Rishab's body cocooning her in his warmth, that was the minute Radha made her mind to protect the small child from all the harms of the world, she was so sure that from now on Rishab will make it his duty to look after the small girl he is holding safe in his arms. Two days later Smasher passed away leaving Madhu under the wings of the Kundra signing of all his properties to his brother, so that his little princess will be safe.

Madhu was happy to be with the Kundras as her paternal family who used to take care of her abused her a lot. She clinked to Rishab the whole day and followed him like a lost puppy, slowly she started to warm up to others yet Rishab was her favorite. Rishab too took her as his responsibility; life was good for the Raizadas and Madhu. She made friends with Radha's nephews Sultan and Sikki in her school. Sikki and Madhu were in the same class while Sultan was 4 years elder to then, Madhu has refused to call Rishab as Bhai while she called Sultan as Bhai, and she somehow started to call Rishab as Rishu right from their childhood. As they grew up everyone around them thought that Rishab and Madhu would definitely end up being a couple. Mohan passed away 9 years earlier in a sudden cardiac arrest. Rishab was just 20 at that time doing his I year of MBA from IBM Mumbai, that was a great blow to the family, Rishab started to look after the business and the family, he was also the legal guardian of Madhu. Rishab was the strong pillar for Radha to lean on but he suppressed his sadness within himself. But sought the company of 11 years old Madhu more than before. He became more serious and matured as he started to run the business.

Madhu met Mukund during the final year of her collage; he was the brother of her collage mate Deepali. Madhu had two best friends Trishna and Priya and Sikki made himself the self appointed bodyguard for the girls thus hanged out with them doing the odd jobs for the girls. Dixits were a lower middle class family and were a little backward in their thinking this was the reason for Rishab not approving the relationship right away. Radha who was hoping to have Madhu as her bahu was so disappointed when Rishab asked Madhu to bring the Dixits home yet she agreed for the sake of Madhu. Radha with a saddened heart went to get ready for the evening meeting.

nice start.. 
awesome update... 
madhu is mohan friends daughter.. radha took care of madhu.. rishu is his all time bodyguard and a saviour.. 
they are friends since childhood.. 
madhu love mukund n all family members are unhappy bcz of this decission but they agreed for madhu sake...
hope madhu relize rishu's love...
congrats for new story ..dear. .
amazing start. ..
update soon. .
Nice start.
Rishabh and Madhu are childhood friends. Madhu thinks she loves Mukund.
eager to read more.
Awesome part,
Madhu lost her parents when she was 5 yrs old from then on-wards she is living with kundra's,
She and Rk are friends and Rk is very protective,
Madhu loves Mukund,Radhaji was hoping to have madhu as her bahu but she agreed for the sake of madhu now dixit's family are coming to see madhu,
continue soon

Congrats on the new story.
Awesome start loved it.
Madhu is Radha's friend daughter and Rishab her everything, she is yet to realize what Rishu means to her.  Waiting to read more of it.
Nice start 
So madhu and rk are friends
And madhu lives with kundra's 
😛beautiful start...does rk not have any feelings for madhu that he asked to meet the parents...waiting to see the next update...pl...update soon