Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jerose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

PART -2

Rishab's POV

I finished my work fast so that I can reach home before the Dixits arrive; I know today's meeting will not be pleasant one. I had done the PI on the Dixits and the result was not good. But I have to prove their true faces to Madhu so that she can understand the reason behind my refusal. I felt as if she has asked for my life when she announced that she was in love with Mukund, I was just 14 when I first met her.

I was sleeping peacefully after watching a chick flick on childhood love and how their love lasts forever, when I heard the commutations coming from the living room I descended the stairs and saw my father helping a very injured Smasher Kaka to the door and my mother about to call out for me. She asked me to look after Madhu while she accompanies dad to the hospital since she can donate blood to Smasher Kaka; I saw Madhu for the first time, she was practically sinking in the huge cushioned one seater trying to peek at her father holding the arm rest of the sofa. I went near to her and scooped her in my arms she was petite for a 5 year old and feed her with warm milk fruits and biscuits. She slept on my shoulders and refused to let go of me and cried harder when HP tried to take her from me, so I brought her to my room and laid her in my bed and got in with her; she cuddled into me and fell asleep. Seeing the small girl sleeping peacefully in my arms I was remained of the leads of the film I watched the day before, and that moment she became mine for the entirety.

I felt sorry for her when Smasher Kaka died but I was more worried about her leaving me; when my parents told me that she will be staying with us from then on I felt so happy to have her beside me. From then on she was my first priority, even she would come running to me to solve her problems may it be the dancing tooth when she was six to the projects in her college. I had considered her as mine and felt disgust when she tried calling me Bhai so I took an oath from her to call me as Rishu and Madhu being Madhu had given into my demand with a sweet smile and a kiss in my cheek. But my father's death brought a drastic change in my life; I had refused to attend a foreign college since I could not stay away from Madhu. When my father died I was in the final semester of my MBA which consists of internship and project since I was already working for my own company it was not hard for me to take over the business. Maa was shattered with the death of Papa and was inconsolable while an 11 year Madhu found it extremely difficult to accept that she can never see her Pupha again.

I started to depend on Madhu to provide the comfort in my life and with Ma slowly coming in terms with the loss of Papa everything came back to the old self. Madhu was an open book to Rishab and I knew that I was in love with Madhu I himself couldn't remember when I fell in love with her but never expressed my love for she was still in her teens, she will be turning 20 in a week and I was waiting for this day for years now to propose her. I went on an international business trip for 3 long months Madhu was in her final semester and was busy with her studies and project; so their conversation was minimal and to the point since both were very busy. When I came back I got the biggest shock of my life when Madhu told me that she is in love with Mukund Dixit. I know that I will never let my Madhu slip out of my hands as I know that she too loves me from the bottom of her heart but couldn't recognize it yet. I knew how confusing this whole thing could be to figure out it took me an year to discover my true love for Madhu as there were many feelings embedded in it as we grew up together.

I had mastered the art of masking my emotions so with an expressionless face I told her that I have to take a background check on me before coming to any conclusion. Madhu too happily accepted for the same for she knew I could never say no to her. But deep down she wanted me to show a little emotion in my face and speak out with her, I knew that from her face. The PI came with very satisfying information for me, Mukund loves the money that he thought that he will get from marrying her and not Madhu. Whole of his family is money minded and Mukund has many affairs. I confided my mother that the family is not up to the mark and asked Madhu to Bring them home, I know that Mukund will definitely fall into my trap.

I know that I'm being manipulative but everything is fair in love and war today is the day to work towards my ultimate goal, winning Madhu's love.

Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏wow beautiful update rks feelings n protectiveness so amazing thank u n 'll.. continue
RijaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update.. 
how brautifully u explained RK felling... 
soo mukund is a gold digger n marrying madhu only for money.. 
hope madhu know mukund truth n  relize her love for RK ..  
UODATE SOON
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update,
loved Rk's pov,
u have written his feelings so beautifully,
Rk loves madhu from his childhood,
his first priority will be always madhu,
she too loves him but didn't realized it,
Mukund is a gold digger he thought he will get money if he marry madhu,
now Rk is going to trap him and hope madhu realizes mukund's truth
thanks for the update

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow beautiful update loved it
RK is a true businessman and he can read the faces of people, he has a plan so he invited the Dixit's home, Madhu will come to know how Mukund is, hope she does not misunderstand Rishab.
sapnaf52 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update. .
loved rk's pov. .
he know madhu love her but not realise it. .
he is going to get his madhu. .
early waiting for next part. .
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome start !! 👍🏼
Loved the story till now...
eager to read next parts.. 😃
Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start Pls cont
Eagerly waiting for nxt update
Rishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow dear another appreciatable work from u.
madhu and rk hv a nine year old difference.
rk is very protecting towards madhu.but she tells that she loves mukku.
what the?
rk ,u should tell madhu that u love her and save her from that jerk.
update soon
dharsii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Rk pov's is really beautiful.
Rk is very protective.Because of her,He didn't go foreign for higher studies.
I will understand her love for Rk very soon.