aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing update,please continue soon 😳
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love your story!

All the chapters are leading up to this moment but they are still very enjoyable to read.

I love the innocent relationship between RK & Madhu.

I hope RK is able to protect Madhu!
jerose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"You would have known that we are not so rich like you people, we are middle class people but we have given our children education so they can fend for themselves. Mukkund is now employed and Deepali also will finish her studies this year. We live in a rented one bedroom apartment near the chawal and Madhu couldn't live there. So we were thinking that you could buy her a house near yours as a wedding gift or if you want to keep her with you here we will be happy to shift here. And also I want to say that we heard some rumors about these two and we are witnessing how close they are to each other, we understand that their intensions are pure but not everyone can understand that, so we want to ask for Rishab's hand in marriage for our daughter so we can shut the mouths of the society. What do you say Radhaji?"

"why should we buy her a house or let you stay here?"

"Because it's a custom to give dowry to the bride during her marriage by her family or are you not willing to get us married" answeredMukkund.

"No you can marry her but why should we spend money for her she is not aKundra to get a part of our wealth, with your marriage our duty towards her is over, it's up to you to look after her and her comforts."

Supervampire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
interesting teaser
waiting for next
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb teaser,
waiting for the update
keerthiprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update Dr...
Shamelessly mukund's family asking for dowry...
I guess radha is playing along with them ...Waiting for the next
All the best...
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting teaser, Mukund's family is shameless asking for dowry or else want to make their son Ghar Jamai, hope Madhu sees their true colors and rejects Mukund.
Waiting for the update.
jerose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

PART-5

Madhu couldn't control her tears as she sat thinking about the evening. The evening has started off in a good note with her and Rishab joking around, but when the senior Dixits started speaking she couldn't believe that such vile people could exist in this world. As the evening proceeded Mrs. Dixit started to speak about the rishtha.

"You would have known that we are not so rich like you people, we are middle class people but we have given our children education so they can fend for themselves. Mukund is now employed and Deepali also will finish her studies this year. We live in a rented one bedroom apartment near the chawal and Madhu couldn't live there. So we were thinking that you could buy her a house near yours as a wedding gift or if you want to keep her with you here we will be happy to shift here. And also I want to say that we heard some rumors about these two and we are witnessing how close they are to each other, we understand that their intensions are pure but not everyone can understand that, so we want to ask for Rishab's hand in marriage for our daughter so we can shut the mouths of the society. What do you say Radhaji?"

This question had different impact on every member of the Kundra clan. Radha couldn't understand how a woman can sugarcoat such venom with her words. For who ever hears this speech will think this as a normal occurring in a marriage discussion, but this is a silent threat and exposed their greed for money. Rishab was stunned with the atrocity of this family who could they think of putting forward such a clause before them, but he has to thank them for the reaction he got from Madhu as soon as she heard that woman proposing his marriage with her daughter Madhu had moved closer to him and clutched his arm in a death grip. Madhu couldn't control the furry that she felt at the moment her Rishu and Deepali she couldn't imagine that so she moved closer to him and clunk on his arms while glaring at the Dixits.

Rishab met the eyes of his mother and asked her not to interfere while he talked with the Dixits and proceed to get up, as he removed Madhu's hold from his arms he saw the panic and hurt that went through her. He stood up and faced the Dixits and started to speak

"why should we buy her a house or let you stay here?"

"Because it's a custom to give dowry to the bride during her marriage by her family or are you not willing to get us married" answered Mukund.

"No you can marry her but why should we spend money for her she is not a Kundra to get a part of our wealth, with your marriage our duty towards her is over, it's up to you to look after her and her comforts."

These words were a great shock to all the occupants the most shocked persons were Radha and Madhu they couldn't understand why Rishab was speaking like this. Radha was confused she couldn't understand why her son is saying all these things, he has always considered Madhu as a part of this family, then why is he speaking like this she know money is not important to him before Madhu's happiness why is he saying all this nonsense is it his plan to test the Dixits, but had not he realize that this will hurt Madhu the most. Madhu was more confused than hurt why is this man who had held her hands in his gentle grasp till some moments ago is speaking as if she doesn't matter to him anymore? She knows better than to judge him with these few words. But the Dixits are more confused with his statements, yet Mrs.Dixit spoke again

"It's O.K if you are not willing to spend any money on her. But you can't deny her of her father's money. We know about the Maliks, they are rich and aristocratic so he would have definitely left a heafty sum of money for his daughter. So you can hand over that money and properties to us during the engagement. Even though its humiliating for us to stay her after the marriage we thought you would want to keep her with you since you were fond of her we suggested that."

"Samshere Uncle left no money behind for his daughter; he had given all his properties to his younger brother, So Madhu didn't inherit any money from her father or her family."

"We can't believe you. No one will accept a girl child into the family without any financial gains." Told Mrs.Dixit.

"Yes he is right Samshere Bhai escaped from the accident caused by his brother for money and reached here, before he died he gave away all his properties to his brother, so that they will leave Madhu without harm and he didn't want to trouble us more. We took Madhu since we loved her not for any money." Told Radha. She is now sure that this people wanted to get the money they thought that they will get through Madhu and not that kind hearted girl. She glanced at the young girl she raised as her own with sadness and hurt, but Madhu was more into herself to notice her glance.

" So you mean to say that you had no benefit by raising that orphan, don't mind. if you want us to accept that orphan then give us a crore as dowry also a mansion and car. We also need a lavish wedding and a minimum of a 100 pound sovereign." Said Mrs.Dixit

"She will get to take with her all her jewelries that she posses but nothing more than that and she will have a wedding of her dreams not what you want. And no car, mansion or money shall be given from our side. So are you willing to marry her now Mr. Mukund, because nothing can be more precious than love, right."

"So you mean that I will not get any money if I marry her."

"Yes, but you will get a beautiful, caring, loving and devoted wife."

"I am not the person to play the second fiddle."

"What do you mean by playing the second fiddle?" they heard the voice coming from the pathway and turned to see the Sharmas standing there, and the question was by Bittu.

"Do you all think that we will not know about this two and their infamous affair for years? I know that these two are f**king each other for years and yet they want to get married to others so that they can have their affair lifelong. I thought that she should have warmed his bed enough by now and he will be willing to pay to get rid of her so that he can marry a rich girl and I thought he will fund me so that he can f**k her forever but now he is acting all goody two shoes so that he can make us a villains here. Now if we leave without accepting this proposal he can keep her as his mistress forever stating that she is not yet over her first love and living in his memory and continue their affair."

Mukund went on bad mouthing them till Rishab caught hold of his throat and cornered him into a wall and started to chock him. Nobody were ready for such a scene, the Sharmas were already informed by Rishab what a low life the Dixits were so they came here they also have an agenda fixed by Rishab to woo his ladylove. Sulthan and SIKKY rushed to Rishab to get him off Mukund but Rishab was not ready to leave him, his body radiated the fury he felt that even Sultan and SIKKY were afraid to go near him.

Mukund started to chock and his face started to get blue, all the Dixits were shouting for Rishab to leave him along with Radha and Sharmas, but he was no were near to leave him. How dare he to abuse his Madhu and badmouth their relationship, it's one of the purest love of the world, he would have definitely killed that low life if not for Madhu who flung herself between them and hugged him tight shuddering at the events that have passed that afternoon. When Rishab sensed the shuddering petite form of his beloved in his arms he instantly calmed down and looked at her sweet face which was staring at him with such a hurt filled expression that he regretted his plan of exposing the Dixits. He wrapped his arms around her more tighter bringing her more into him and hiding her in his warm chest. By now the Dixits were huddled around Mukund trying to regulate his breathing. Mrs. Dixit was furious and moved near them and  started to rant

"See even now they have got no shame they are hugging in front of everyone yet no one is saying a word to them. Now I have seen it with my own eyes how they are behaving it's our fault to think that she will change after her marriage but no she will never change. She is a s**t she doesn't deserve to be my bahu. Come let's go."

With that the Dixits left the house, Madhu was still sobbing in the arms of Rishab and he was trying his best to ease her by murmuring sweet nothing to her but she was hysteric. The Sharmas saw this and looked at each other; they didn't expect this type of a situation. Radha was shocked; she always wanted Madhu as her bahu but never wanted to force them, but today she thought that she made a mistake, was it wrong to let them be close to each other, but they have been like this right from their childhood, she had let them because she had trust in both of them and secretly wished that they will fall each other. That was why she never saw the other side what will happen if they do not fall in love, but the truth is now in front of her eyes. She has been hearing these rumors about her son and Madhu for sometimes now, but she knows that were never true but will the society accept them as just false rumors? It didn't seem so, they both are young they have their whole future in front of them which is currently at stake. Enough is enough she will get what she wants now, it's now or never. It's up to them to decide but she is going to give the ultimatum now.

With this decision she looked around the living room to find that both Rishab and Madhu were gone and Leelavathi sitting beside her offering silent support. When Bittu saw her looking around for the important people he said,

"Rishab took Madhu to her room, since she was crying a lot."

Radha nodded and went back to form a fail proof plan because she knew them better, she know that they will do anything for each other and that is her trump card as well as the greatest hurdle. She has to form a plan with no loop holes since she is going to deal not only with the innocent Madhu but as so to the mighty RK.

Meanwhile in Madhu's bedroom, Madhu kept on crying keeping her head on his shoulders and clutching their intertwined hands close to her heart. Rishab felt his heart breaking a little as he heard her sobbing and drenching in his cloth in her tears. Madhu couldn't tolerate the words the Dixits have thrown at her and her Rishu, no one has the right to question about their relationship, and how will these vile people know the value of their relationship?

"How can they speak like that Rishu, they spoke very badly about you, what do they know about you to speak like that to you?"

Rishab was surprised by her words she is not worried about her disgrace but is more worried about him. Are you not more worried about her? His mind questioned him he know now Madhu is vulnerable and this is the correct time to strike his target keeping a worried face he said

"Yes Madhu my name is tarnished in the society. What shall we do now?"

"I have an idea Rishu, we will get you married, and then this all will be solved."

"But you forgot that now my name is tarnished so is my reputation that no one will be willing to marry me Madhu?"

"Many girls will be ready to marry you Rishu, since you are rich and successful."

"How can you of all the people ask me to marry a girl who is after my money?"

"NO Rishu I didn't mean it that way, you know many girls in the party we attend will ask me about you, so I thought that they will be ready to marry you."

"Yes but now my character is tainted along with yours then who will marry us?"

"Yes it is then what shall we do Rishu?"

"You should not freak out after hearing that, since our names are rumored together why don't we get married? We will be the same and nobody will question us."

"How can we marry each other Rishu?"

"Why can't we marry each other Madhu? Do you think that I am too old for you?"

"It's not that Rishu, but..."

"No buts and ifs Madhu we know each other for so long we have seen the best and worst side of each other and have been the constant support to each other. We understand each other and we care for each other. So what is wrong if you marry me?"

"But Rishu..."

"Madhu listen can you imagine a life without me and ma?"

"No."

"Can you tolerate it when you will no longer be able to come into this house or treat this as your own? Can you take it when every time you have to talk to me you have to pass through my wife? Can you handle it when you will no longer be the most important person in my life? After I get married if I have to ever choose between you and my wife I will choose her and we may fall apart for ever, because after my marriage it will be my wife who will be the most important part of my life, can you live with it? And most importantly what if ma and my wife don't get along well and she torture ma?"

"No I can't, what should I do now?"

"See if we marry no such thing will happen we will not have any loss but will get 100% profit. What do you say?"

"I don't know Rishu, I have never thought about this, even when Mukund was speaking about the marriage, I never thought that I will have to leave you all and go live with him. I never thought that he will be behind the money he thought that I would bring with me."

"I am sorry Madhu I had to speak like that in front of him; I knew that he was behind our money since the start it was just to bring his real face out in the light I spoke like that. I am sorry."

"No Rishu I knew that you spoke like that for a reason."

"See Madhu this is what I am speaking about, you know me too well. You understand me even before I could voice it out; it's the same about me too. We work in sync we are too tuned to each other, so our marriage will be a definite success."

"But Rishu..."

"Do you believe me?"

"Yes."

"Do you trust me to make the best decision for us?"

"Yes."

"Then Marry Me this is the best for us."

O.K Rishu, I have an idea..."

Cuts her in between "No Madhu our marriage will be real in all sense of the world, you will marry me, have my name and children and grow old with me. Life is not the Mills & Boons novel that you read its reality that you have to face every day, so don't you dare say that we will have a contract marriage or anything of that sort. Did you get me?"

"How do you always know what I want to speak?"

"Really Madhu this is all that you could come up with? Answer me Will you marry me or not?"

"Since you told that this will be a real marriage I want you to propose me just like my M&B heroes."

"Oh then I will propose you when we both realize the love between us for now you have to be satisfied with just ,Will you marry me?"

"O.K Rishu I'll marry you."

"I will make sure you never regret this Madhu."

With that Rishab again brought her into his warm embrace and hugged her tight, this hug was different from both the ends, it was not the normal friendly hug they give, Madhu had her hands wrapped against his neck rather than hugging him in the waist like usual and Rishab had his face buried in Madhu's neck inhaling her unique scent and breathing on her earlobes unlike resting his chin on the top of her head as he used to. This hug has a lot of intimacy that was earlier absent in their hugs; this is their first hug as a couple. This was how the Sharmas and Radha found them when they came in search of them. Every one of them were shocked and confused but were happy that their dream is now finally becoming a reality. But the couple stood obvious to their audience as they were cocooned in the warmth of love for the first time.

Edited by jerose - 7 years ago