Posted: 6 years ago
amazing
beautiful 
and cute
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ayanasmayysugar01manan28A1110VijaydhruvikaStar2015Bhumi22barasia96manali9796forumloveKusum_sanytachandanagimsyritzsubu1204swarobi1cloudflowerelsaannasamiamalhotraROOP0605Friendsforever9sreesrialisha17AsthaVerma92arunsunita_gmTiara115dhillon90AMAR_LOVErockstarlover,

Thank youuu

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome back to me 😆

so guys are you ready to read the next update...😊

so here we gooo

sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 103

Mnaik also came behind her and after seeing her there he also sat besides her...

Nandini felt his presence and then touch of his chest on her back... she wanted to turn  back and gave him glaring look ...But Manik like a clever player... Leaned fwd and covered her arms with his... and then started playing with water...

Nandini thought that he only want to spend time with him but after sometime he proved her wrong...

When he noticed her fully engrossed in that water... Manik started splasing water over her... and that thing made her clothes wet...

Nandini: Man...Manik... what are u doing...

Manik : Tumhara ghusa thanda kar raha hoon... see...(he once again splash  water drops on her)

Nandini: Manik stop it nahi to...

Manik: Nahi to kya... Nandini Murty...

Nandini in angry tone: Nahi to main tumhe choron gi nahi...

Manik stands from her position and throwing some more water over her...and said: Pahle pakro to...

And then ran in different directions...

Nandini started chasing him in all direction ... thats when Manik ran towards the outhouse and after entering in ran towards upside...

Nandini without noticing anyother thing ran behind him and after climbing up the stairs she reached in a hall type room behind Manik... She entered in and at once lights goes out... Now there was complete dark...

Nandini called for Manik... and after that call she saw stars and fireflies in the whole room...

Then his voice was heard: Jaise Tum aur main Manik aur Nandini se Manan banne ja rahe haan... isi tarhan dekho... main ne merey stars aur tumhari file flies ko bhi ikatha kar diya...

After this she felt his hands moving on her waist and then he hugged her from back and said: So Nandini Murty ... Naaa... Would be Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra...  kaisa laga yeh star and fireflies ka Milan...

Nandini who was already in shock on seeing this got another shock when she heard for the 1st time Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra...

She turned in his arms and asked: Manik abhi tum ne kya kaha...?

Manik: kya...?

Nandini: Mera naam...kya bulaya tum ne...?

Manik: acha wooo... Mrs ... Nandini... (pulled her more into him) Manik Malhotra...

Tears once again came in her eyes... and then Mnaik said: Kyo nahi banna kya tumhe... Mrs Manik Malhotra...

Nandini put her fingers on his lips and while nodding her head she said: Zaror bano gi...Sirf aur Sirf Tumhari bano gi... and after saying this she placed her head on his chest and he encircled his arms around her...

He picked her in his arms and made her lay down on the floor bed and then also lay besides her...

Nandini said: Manik par hum ne to ready hona hai na...to...

Now Manik put a finger on her lips and said: shhh abhi bht time hai... so just take some rest... I know k kal raat bhi  Dad ki birthday ki tension me tum sahi se soe nahi...( he roll her hairs on his finger in love and said mockingly ) aur waise bhi kisi ne mujhe kaha tha k wo mujhe apnay fiance ko engagement pe fresh face k sath dekhna chahti hai ... so I feel the same ...

Nandini heard this and with a small smile while putting her head on his chest she said: not baad Mr Malhotra... kuch zyada hi importance nahi de rahe app is "KISI ki baton ko...

Manik while encircling his arms around her said: hmmm I just love that ...Kisi... (and with this he kissed her head)

After this Manan take some rest there in their own  heaven.

Here in khurrana house...

Soha after thinking a lot finally decided something and then blabber: hmmm Mom ne to mujhe apne sath le hi jana hai... but jane se pahle ... main... Aik baar un se sorry zaror bolon gi... yes... Aur ab is sub k liye mujhe yahan se nikalna hoga... wo bhi mom ko bina batae...

After 4 when all gang members reached there ...

Cabir to others: guys be alert huh... hamare love birds yahan kisi bhi haal me paye ja sakte haan...

All girls 1st gave him a threatening look and Navya also smacked him on his arm, cabir innocently: are mar kyo rahe ho...

Then he turned towards Aryaman, Dhruv and Maddy and asked: guys tum log hi batao kya main ne kuch wrong bola...

They only smiled on his nautanki.

Cabir again: aye lo... bhalae ka to zamana hi nahi hai. arey 2 pyaar karne wale... aise akele me football match to khelte nahi nazar ayen gey na... zahir hai pyaar, romance, ishq karte hi nazar ayen gey... So koi bhi adult scene dekhne se pahle main ne socha tum sub ko alert kar doon ... but yahan... yahan to  huhhh...

Mukti came to him and while slapping his arm lightely whisper near his ear:sara maza kharab kar diya... arey agar koi adult scene hota bhi to thek tha na... problem kya hai...baad me Manik ko tang karne ka kitnna maza ata...

Cabir fakely laugh while watching mukti: He hehehehe heheheheheh hehehehehe...

Mukti: what... main ne koi joke mara kya...?

Cabir: joke hi to tha... if u forgot then I'll remind you... k manik k sath Nandini bhi hai...aur Nandini k kisi bhi matter me Mnaik kitna possessive hai tu bhool rahe hai...qatal kar de ga wo hum sub ka ...

Mukti with a smile: Hmmm I agree... (then she encircled her arm around cabir's neck and said) and I am very happy for both of them...they are truly complete each other...

Cabir: Hmmm

Then Maddy interrupt coz now he want mukti besides him: Hmmm but guys yeh dono hain kahan?

Dhruv : ya aur time bhi kum hai...aik kam karte haan pahle hum sub ready ho jate haan...

Mukti, Navya and aliya: No hame Nandini ko bhi to tyar karna hai...os k baad hum ready hoon gay... So pahle un dono ko dhondte haan...

Nikki now told them: Guys relax Nandini tyar ho jae gi... o ski tension nahi lo...

Now girls looked at her with questioning eyes so nikki told them: Actually Manik sir yahan ane se pahle os ka dress bhi le aye they... So I think wo dono ready ho jaein gey...

Cabir once again laughed on this and said: Matlab engagement se pahle hi hamara patta saaf.Manik hoa paraya dhan...

Navya and others laughed on his comment and then they all went in different rooms for getting ready.

Here on manan side...

Manik's sleep broke after an hour and with tilted head he saw his life in his arms sleeping like a baby...

A small smile appears on his face .he moved a lil up and kissed her forehead and then on by one on her eyes...

On feeling his warm lips on her skin her sleep broke and a cute smile came across her lips...

Manik saw this and his heart badly wants to taste those patels which started blooming like a flower after her smile.

He very slowly lowered his head towards her lips... and in this process his hot breath on her skin started teasing her senses...

In a reflex she opened her eyes and meet his love filled ones... Both saw the passion and love in each other eyes.

And while seeing in that ocean Manik removed the distance between their lips and finally captured them in such a gentle way that teased her sanity a lil more...

Her hands automatically moved up around his neck and pulled him more to herself in that passion...

Manik liked her action and after knowing her wish he deepened their kiss to fulfil her desire.

After a longgg kiss they break apart to take some breath.

Manik once again lay besides her with a happy smile... and on the other hand...  a red color appears on Nandini's face for a while... but then it also changes into a satisfactory smile...she holds his hand and once again closed her eyes.

Few mints passed like this and then Manik called her name: Nandini.

Nandini: Hmmm

Manik:I think ab hame tyar ho jana chaheye...

That's when it hit in her mind again: What ... tyaar... Manik... manik time kya hoa...

Mnaik while controlling his laugh: only 5

Nandini in panic stands up at once and shouted: What 5 baj gaye... Manik utho sub ate hi hoon gay... aur kisi ne hamein yahan aise dekh liya to...

Manik in fun mood: Tou? Kya ho ga Nandini...waise baqi kisi ka to mujhe pata nahi but agar cabir ya mukti ne hamein dekha to U know na k kya (he came near her and whisper) ho sakta hai...

Nandini in worry started bitting her nail and said: Oh no... cabir... mukti... Navya... ayiappa plzzz plzzz plzzz plzzz un ko late kar do...i don't want to be the target of their teasing session... plzzz.

Manik very hardly controlled his laugh and after a sec he once again pulled her in his arms...then said: Teasing target to tum bano gi nandini aur ajj to ayiappa bhi kuch nahi kar sakein gay...

Nandini mockingly pushed him back and asked: Manik tum mujhe darane ki koshish kar rahe ho kya?

Manik with lopsided smile: No not at all main to apni Nandini ko mentally prepare kar raha hoon...  coz I know my pagal friends...

Nandini with pouty face tried to free herself but with her each and every try his grip started getting tighter...

Nandini: Manik leave me na... un me se koi a gya to... aur hum to itna time pahle aye aur ab tak ready bhi nahi hoe... kya bolein gey unhe... k ready kyo nahi haan wo bhi apni hi engagement k liye...(with a thought she once again said in doubting voice) kahein yeh sub tumhara plan to nahi tabhi abhi mujhe teasing pe yeh lecture de rahe thay...

Manik: shhh kitna bolti ho tum... aisa kuch nahi hoga...

Nandini: ya right...

Manik: Nandu my princess (he turned her in his arms in such a way that her back hits his) see hum apney home... hamare secret outhouse me haan... jis k bare me un me se koi nahi janta... Ok so just relax...

His words gave her a great relief.she tilted her head and once again saw in his eyes...

Manik: we 3 only know about this house...

Nandini: 3 ?

Manik: hmmm main, tum aur...

Nandini: aur

Manik : Mujhe doubt hai k Dad bhi is k bare me jante haan...

Nandini: what?

Manik: Hmmm main ne to dad ko nahi bataya but may be lawyer k through Dad ko yahan ka pata ho...

Nandini: Hmmm

Then she came out of his hug and said: Manik lets get ready... pahle hi bht late ho gya...

Next

Teri aadat hai

so friends kaisa  chal raha hai sub... all ok?... ramzan

and eid kaisi guzri...

plzzz leave your comments and press like button after enjoying this update... plzzz update lamba hai to comment bhi lambe hone chaheye

Edited by cute-aly - 6 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. when nandini is teased by manik .this is the best feeling 
I am so excited for manans engagement
chandanagimsy thumbnail
Like finally u updated..loved the update...amazing...manan scenes and mukbir masti about teasing...loved the update...but what is soha upto.. Waiting for next eagerly 
samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...Manan moments...manik loves her alot...and tease her also...but their friends also...bichari Nandini...hehehe...continue soon
If_manan thumbnail
Just came across this lovely FF of yours.
U penned down MaNan's journey so beautifully.
Loveeeddd each & every chapter.
Hoping to read further.
Amazinggg... Superrrbbb
Waiting for the next chapter

Danny92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
Manik is always in teasing nd romantic mood wen it comes to nandini
Cabir nd his nautanki ohhh god
Waiting eagerly for their engagement