Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy ramadan 
I will wait
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

mayyVijaydhruvikamanan28A1110mashuStar2015Bhumi22Habibakiyani25manali9796chandanagimsycloudflowersusiangellovemananDesaiKsamiamalhotradevilkhushiDanny92sreesriROOP0605Friendsforever9alisha17AsthaVerma92arunsunita_gmTiara115dhillon90rockstarloverheemasomani

Image result for sad thanks

πŸ˜•

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜• hello friends... kaise ho sub... meri tarhan hi ap sub bhi is page se gaib ho gaye... very bad huh...yahan bhi likes kum ho gaye and teri adat hai pe pocho hi nahi...😭... guys u want me to discontinue my stories till my project's end to aise hi bata do... but aise 7 comments ... ya 27 likes... yara yeh koi baat hoe... πŸ˜‘... it shows k kisi ko yeh stories nahi parhni ab... so itna bus time me se main bhi time nikal k stoy kyo likhon and kyo update karon hai na...?

part 102

Manan reached at Farm house and Manik like a true gentleman came towards her side and open the door for her...

Nandini came out with a wide smile... and as she put her feet on the gorund she felt something under  it... She looked down and that's the time when she noticed that whole passage was covered with patels...

Her eyes got teary coz she knew in her heart that all this is done on Manik's orders... She looked up towards his face and saw a beautiful and wide smile there...

Without wasting any time she takes a step ahead and landed in his arms...

Manik holds her in his arm with confused mind... Coz he didn't expect this kindof reaction from her... he wanted to give her happiness but here her eyes were teary...

Manik thought for a sec and then an idea came in his mind how to lift her mood and on very next moment she heard his sweet melodious voice in her ear.

Dekheya main chaand dekheya

(He leaned back from her and with love filled eyes, while tracing a line on her cheeks sang)

Nooran waale sitaare dekheya
Par tere jaisa na koi dekheya main

(Nandini's eyes were surprised for the time being but then his words and antics change her mood) . He pat her nose with love and with smiling face started expresses his feeling with these words...

Lagta hai nigaahon mein teri
Bin doobe rehna hi nahi
Mujhe ishq yeh karne se
Ab koi bhi na rok sakeya

He grabs her hand and started dancing around with her...

O haareya main dil haareya
Main haara tujhpe o..

He twirl her around in his arms and teased  her by moving his arms on her body...

O hareya main dil hareya
O hareya main dil hareya
O hareya main dil hareya
Main haara tujhpe
Main haara tujhpe o...
mmm.. o o.. oo..
mmm.. o oo..

He pulled her on flowery passage and lay with her while resting his head on his arm... His eyes were on her when he sang

Khuli aankhon se dekha woh
Haseen khwab hai tu
Dil mein jo utar jaaye woh
Pyaari baat hai tu (x2 repeat)

He at once leaned  over her face and while giving her feathery kisses on the side of her neck he sang...

Tere naam ka nasha nasha hai
Zubaan pe chhaa gayaa
Iss bekhudi mein doobne se
Main khud ko na rok sakeya

He grabs some patels in his fist and started showering them on her

Main haara tujhpe o..

At the end he rested his forehead over hers...Nandini for the 1st time in her life like this pampering of his... she felt blessed on seeing this love ... But that unknown fear was also tere in her heart...

With her closed eyes she prayed to her ayiappa... Ayiappa plzzz is baar kuch ghalat na ho...plz Manik aur os k is pyaar ko merey liye hamesha aisa hi rakhna... plzzz...

Manik after some moment once again lay beside her and while holding and placing her hand on his heart said: Nandini... I don't know k tum aisa kaise kar leti ho... har baar har time... kuch aisa k main tum se aur bhi zyada pyaar karne lagta hoon...Mujhe nahi pata tha k tum ne Dad k liye itna sub kuch plan kiya hai... tum... tum sub k liye aisa kaise soch leti ho... huh...?

Nandini with smiling face replied:Manik sach bolon...to I don't know ... but I think jab app kisi se pyaar karte ho to os se related har aik person app ko utna hi pyara lagne lagta hai... jitna wo ... and yahan to baat Dad ki thi na... tumhare Dad aur merey Appa... Tumhe pata hai Manik... Jab se main uncle se mili hoon na... mujhe lagta hai merey appa merey pass haan...wo wapis aa gaye haan ... merey pass... merey liye...to appa k liye to main kuch bhi kar sakti hoon...

Manik tuned his face and saw the seriousness in her eyes... when she said once again...Kuch bhi...

Manik wanted to her to be happy for the remaining day so he said like tuant: Arey wah Dad kya mile mujhe bhol gayi... appa k liye kuch bhi aur merey liye?

Nandini saw her kiddish face and in excitement she pinched his cheeks while saying: Aaa Mela Baby jealous ho gya...then she kissed the tip of his nose and said: Manik tum ne hi to mujhe Dad diye haan... to socho agar main Dad k liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon to... Tumhare liye to is puri dunya se lar sakti hoon ...

Unkowningly words came out of his mouth like he want assurance: Promise me k tum merey liye sari dunya se... har aik cheez se laro gi...

Nandini: Nandu promise...

Then he holds her hand and helps her to stand up from the floor... he takes her along with him towards their secret outhouse...

Nandini with curiosity: Manik hum yahan kyo ja rahe haan...

Manik arey tum chalo to sub pata chal jae ga...

After entering there she noticed the new interior of that outhouse... and that too according to her likes and dislikes...some thing there were according to Manik's like and dislikes but mostly according to Nandini's taste...

She asked in surprise: Manik yeh sub... Change...

Manik hugged her from back and replied: Hmmm sub kuch according to your taste... but in my own style... you know na Manik Malhotra apney style pe compromise nahi karta( at the end he nibbled her earlobe  and received a slap on his hand from nandini's side)

Nandini like mocking: Ya I know Manik Monster Malhotra and his style...

Manik: so I have decided k ajj evening k function k liye hum dono yahan hi ready hoon gay...

Nandini's eyes became wide and she said: Hum dono ... yahan ready... wo bhi aik sath...

Manik knew this will come and he is ready to give her answer with a lot of tease...

Manik: Ya ... Hum dono ... Yahan ... aik sath... kyo tumhe koi problem hai...

Nandini with extended smile : Yaaa... problem hi problem hai MONSTER Malhotra... main tumhare samne change nahi karon gi...

Manik causually said: Oh great... Main to pahle hi yehi chahta tha k main khud tumhara dress change karon... ( he pinched her cheek and said in fun) O Nandini mujhe nahi pata tha that u r that much understanding... U r great ... Dekho tumhari aur meri dono ki problem solve... How sweet...

Nandini's mouth open in a gap... And she gave a staring look to him...

Manik like innocent asked : What

Nandini: Manik u r impossible... after saying this she ran towards outside... When she heard his voice from behind

Manik: That word it self says that I ... Am ... Possible... so try me... N...A...N...D...I...N...I...

Nandini came out and started playing with the water on nearby pond...

Mnaik also came behind him and after seeing her there he also came and sat behind her...

Nandini felt his presence and then touch of his chest on her back... she wanted to turn  back and gave him glaring look ...But Manik like a clever player... Leaned fwd and covered her arms with his... and then started playing with water...

Nandini thought that he only want to spend time with him but after sometime he proved her wrong...

When he noticed her fully engrossed in that water... Manik started splasing water over her... and that thing made her clothes wet...

Nandini: Man...Manik... what are u doing...

Manik : Tumhara ghusa thanda kar raha hoon... see...(he once again splash  water drops on her)

Nandini: Mnaik stop it nahi to...

Manik: Nahi to kya... Nandini Murty...

Nandini in angry tone: Nahi to main tumhe choron gi nahi...

Manik stands from her position and throwing some more water over her...and said: Pahle pakro to...

Next

Teri Aadat hai

ok guys... bye bye...ab comments and likes milein ga to update bhiπŸ˜•

Edited by cute-aly - 6 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha so cute 
Maniks efforts were so heart touching
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Than you for this Manan cuteness
dhillon90 thumbnail
Amazinggg prt...so cute manan...manik kitne efforts kr rha hai nandu ke liye...lovd it
elsaanna thumbnail
hey.Ramdan Mubarak,
cute,lovely,adorable update..
loved it..
thanks for this beautiful update dear..
πŸ˜ƒ
AsthaVerma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww manik is so cute adorable
Beautiful update
Manik's naughtiness...
Hehehe amazing lovely
nanoNikki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read it after a very long time and really really loved it ur an awesome writer really an awesome writer plz update next part soon eagerly waiting for the next update plz keep smiling always and keep writing god bless you
chandanagimsy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved it..amazing...but is there another separation or painful part...please kuch galat mat hone dena...