Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Main nae bolti... itnay kum likes

part 6 ( e)

While  reurning home Manik was in some thought... Being Manik Malhotra some points clicked in his mind related to this incident... He have some doubts but he cant express it infront of Nandini... So he thought to deal this matter at evening...

They came back and when entered in the farm house they saw Cabir and Navya's worried faces...

Nandini ran towards Navya and hugged her and here Cabir also ran towards Manik and did the same...

After that hug... Cabir and Navya said at once... tum dono thek to ho na... Hum dono kitne pareshan ho gaye thay... kahein kuch hoa to nahi na...

Cabir: hum dono to bach k wahan se nikal aye... aur bahir a k kitna dhonda tum dono ko...

Manik with scrutiny eyes: Really Cabir... hamein dhonda tum logon ne...to phir phone kyo nahi kiya...

Cabir: arey pagal hai... main ne socha kahein phone ki ring se tum dono kisi mushkil me na par jao...

Manik  : Ya right... I know...

Cabir and Navya looked at each other... but then acted like they didn't noticed his strange behavior...

Navya said to Nandini: I think tumhe aram karna chaheye...Tum room me chalo main tumhare liye kuch khane k liye le k ati hoon...

Cabir also said the same: Haan navya sahi kah rahe hai... tum dono room me ja k kuch rest kar lo... Pata nahi wahan kaisa time guzra tum dono ka...

Nandini left for her room ... Mnaik also walked towards his room but when he saw Cavya going towards Kitchen he stopped and changed his mind...

Cabir and Navya came in kitchen ...when navya said: Cabir yeh Manik... ko kya hoa... tumhe kuch aisa feel hoa  like he knows k is sub ke peeche tumhara mind hai...

Cabir: Shhh aishta bolo ... Marwao gi kya... kahen os ne sun liya to main to jaan se hi jaon ga...

Navya: But wo aise kyo behave kar raha tha...

And then they heard his voice: Kyok Mujhe pahle hi apney is kharafati dimagh wale (he slapped Cabir on his arm) dost pe shak ho gya tha...

Navya and Cabir's eyes popped out on seeing him there...

Manik gave a light punch in his stomach while saying: Saale Kaminey... tujhe kya laga mujhe pata nahi chale ga... Pahle to mujhe shak hoa but ab tum dono ki batein sunne k baad... I am 100 % Sure yeh tu ne hi karwaya tha... Bol

Cabir tried to be innocent:Arey Mnaik tu pagal hai kya main kyo aisa kuch karon ga...

Manik once again punched him and said: Bacha samjha hai kya... huh... wo jo tera police inspector tha na os ko thori si guide line bhi de deta k inspector banne k liye commissioner level ka uniform nahi pehna jata...

Cabir: What... Commissioner ka uniform...wo gadha commissioner ka uniform pahen k gya tha... main choron ga nahi ose...

Manik pulled him and encircled his arm around Cabir's neck and said: Osey to tu tab pakre ga na jab main tujhe zinda choron ga kameenay... Kya zarorat thi yeh drama karne ki... huh...

Cabir shouted in lil voice: Navya  kuch karo bacao mujhe nahi to bhool jao apni shadi ko...

Navya came towards Mnaik and while patting his shoulder said: Manik plzzz cabir ko chor do... hum dono to tum dono ko kuch time dena chahte thay... Kyok mujhe pata hai Nandu na is mamle me fully out hai... osay in sub cheezon ki... samajh nahi ati... aur tum dono ki story line pe lane k liye ... Os ko kuch na kuch samjhna pare ga... bus isi liye... so plzzz plzzz leave him... cabir ko chor do... plz na...

Manik leave cabir from his grip and said in threatening way: Sirf Navya k kahne pe tujhe chor raha hoon ... warna u know me very well.

Cabir while rubbing his neck skin... ya I know... Ajj mera murder pakka tha...

Manik: so I was right wo robbers and all wo sub bhi tumhare bheje hoe thay...

Cabir started laughing after hearing this and Manik look at him like he  was mad...

Manik: now what... Main ne koi joke mara kya...?

Cabir while laughing: Joke hi to tha...I know  mera naam cabir dhawan hai but is ka matlab yeh nahi  main kuch bhi kar sakta hoon ... waise mujhe kuch khas arrange karne ki zarorat hi kya hai...u know I  have my evil mind so bus isi ka use kiya and problem solve...

Manik with squinted eyes: Matlab...?

Cabir looked at Navya like asking bata doon isey full story... and then Navya with the blink of her eyes said  yes...

Cabir: Arey yaar... Wo firing ki awaz  main record kar k le gya tha... bus osey mick k pass rakhna tha... Tum tak wo awaz pohanchane k liye...

Manik in unbelievable voice: Whattt... recording...?

Cabir: Ya... to aur kya... arey bhai main koi tata ya ambani to hoon nahi jo merey pass itnay paise hoon k  har choti choti cheez k liye use karta rahoon ...so I did all this planning in my way...

Cabir: acha ab yeh sub chor yeh bata ... story me koi twist bhi aya ya nahi...

And his question flashed all those moments in that lingry shop... a lil pink shed came on his face but he hide it immediately with his serious expression... And said: pagal hai kya ... tumhare liye yeh game tha... But hum log ... Hamara jo haal tha wo tum soch bhi nahi sakte...

Cabir: Arey yaar yehi to hum janna chah rahe haan...k Jo haal dil ka... idhar ho gya hai... kya wo haal udhar bhi hoa...thori ghabrai...thori dari hoe heroine apnay hero ki bahon me aye ya nahi...tell na ...

Manik with genuine smile said: Aisa kuch nahi hoa  but ho jae ga... u just wait and watch... aur haan ab plzzz aur koi planning na karna... nahi to apni family planning karne k liye tu zinda nahi bache ga... Samjha...

Cabir like obedient kid make face and said : Yes boss...

Manik after this left from there...

Here Nandini in her room rewind in her mind all that had happen today... and the whole incident , that time with Manik,their talk... And kiss... ah...

She tightly closed her eyes to remove that scene from her memory but...

Once again she open her eyes and again their kiss flashed infront of her eyes like film...

Nandini threaded her hairs in frustration and thought: Mujhe nahi sochna is bare me... nahi sochna...She immediately picked her tab and started watching her fav cartoons...at 1st she saw tom and jerry to forget that moment... and after some time Barbie series started ...

She was fully engrossed in that movie when a scene came when prince kisses his sleeping beauty ...

And once again her mind showed her the picture of her with Manik... like instead of that prince and princess they both are there on that screen ... and Mnaik was kissing her...she felt that sensation once again while imagining that moment...

On same Moment Navya came in and Nandini on seeing her immediately stopped that series and tried to hide her tab under her pillow...

Navya saw this and asked: Kya hoa Nandu... kya dekh rahe thi...

Nandini: Aaa... Wo... kuch nahi navya...

Navya: Kuch to hai... chal bol kya dekh rahe thi...

Nandini: wooo

Navya pulled out her tab and checked and then with laugh: Tom and jerry... really... tabhi main kahon meri nandu  kabhi badi kyo nahi hoti...

Nandini when heard Tom and jerry she felt a relief...

Then to cover her situation she said: Mujhe to aisa I rehna hai...

Navya: Really... time ane de phir pochon gi...

Nandini : Yaaa poch lena...

Both friends spend some time in causual talk and then Navya left for her room... and here Nandini also thought to get some sleep...

During sleep she once again felt like Manik's lips were on hers... and with this feeling she got up at once... and look here and there... but there was no one in her room...

Nandini with frustrated face: Ayiaappa kya hai yeh... app mujhe cheen se jeetey hoe nahi dekh sakte kya...phir se wohi sub... Phir se manik... She takes a deep breath to relax that jittery feeling in her body and then said to her self...

Yeh sub na os... os Manik ki wajha se hai...Subha dekhe yeh... main... main isey nahi choron gi...

Here on same time Manik thought: Subha dekhte haan ... Nandini kab tak apni feelings se dore bhagti hai...

Next

Pyaar ka imtehaan

ok guys... bye bye...ab comments and likes milein ga to update bhi😕... itney comments or likes pe itna bhi nahi banta😡 ...

Edited by cute-aly - 6 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing 
Loved it 
Haha manik is so smart 
samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hehehe...baby Nandini doesn't know about adult things I mean kisses...kuch ar mat sochna...
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome update..
Cavya omg..
Nandu hvnt realized yet..
Manbir..
Thnkz 4 d pm...
Luvd it
cute-aly thumbnail

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Part 7 (a)

In morning Nandini's sleep broke with loud noise...THUSHHH

She rubbed her eyes with frustrated face and tried to heard that voice...

And next moment her eyes opened wide with surprise... When she heard :Oh Manik ...Baby... Really sorry dear that vase...

Manik: Oh don't worry ... about that main abhi kisi se bol k saaf karwa deta hoon

Girl's voice: Awww u r so sweet and charming u know...

With shocked wide eyes and curiosity she marched towards her door and sneak out her face to see who is it with him...who is calling him baby and that too with seductive voice... and  here that hustle and bustle near her door told Manik about her...

Nandini saw in that passway A girl was trying to cling to Manik and ... oh no she kissed him on his cheek...Her eyes almost came out and a lil shriek was also heard by Manik which confirmed him about Nandini's shock.

Manik as well as Nandini's got a shock on that girls act... Manik was shocked coz it was not decided by them but at this moment he cant do or say anything to her... so he immediately controlled himself and tried to maintain his composure

Unknowingly a ray of Jealousy hit Nandini on seeing them like this... and when she noticed her hands roaming on his bare arms and then moving towards his back...

She  felt to grab those hands and broke them into small pieces in  very next sec...

Manik   was continuosly observing her  each and every emotion from the corner of his eyes...

Manik POV

BINGOOO I knew it ... K tum pe yeh sub effect kare ga...and see... Abhi se tumhare face pe wo jealousy ... nazar a rahe hai...

That girl then again said : I was wrong...

Manik looked at her with questioning eyes when she told him: I was so wrong...u r not only sweet and charming... (with a heavy sigh continued) You are hooottt and sexyyy too... kya body banae hai tum ne itne time me... See your muscles... I want to eat them raw...  I am sure tum ne ab tak exercise nahi  ki ho gi... so chalo ajj main tumhe kuch new excercises sikhati hoon...

And she drags him with her  towards exercise room...

After they left Cabir who by chance saw all this scene saw shocked Nandini  in her door with  open mouth...He  Came towards her and closed her mouth with his finger...

Nandini's shocked eyes moved towards him and he said: Simran

Nandini: Huh...

Cabir: She is Simran... our collage mate and a good friend of Manik... and except him we all know that she is totally latto on our Manik... tum ne bhi abhi dekha na...bht hi chipku hai ... Har time bus Manik k sath  hi nazar ati thi...(Nandini's shocked eyes stopped at him and he adds some more spice in his story) and you know the amazing fact about them... Manik na osey kuch bhi karne ya kahne se rokta nahi hao...By God huh... agar tumhe meri baton pe believe nae hai to khud dekh lena...infact dekha hi hoga tum ne abhi...

Nandini on hearing this came out of her world and then said like innocent: What... Kya dekha main ne... wooo... main to abhi jagi thi  to bus ... Kitchen me jane k liye door open kiya...

Cabir: Yaaa ...( mockingly) waise generally log jagte hi washroom me jane ka sochte haan aur tum ne kitchen me jane ka socha... very nice... Navya  na tumhare bare me sahi bolti hai... tum kafi hat k ho...

After he left Nandini with angry face mumble: yeh Navya ki bachi... pata nahi kya kya bol rakha hai is ne cabir se... huhhh

After freshingup she came down and sat on breakfast  table... Cabir and Navya also join her... but her eyes were searching for Manik...

Cavya noticed this and hide their smile ... Then Navya said: Kya hoa Nandini nasta kar na...

Cabir adds : Agar tum Manik ka wait karna chahti ho to... main pahle hi bata doon he is still busy in his exercise...

Nandini while munching a piece of toast: Aisi kon si excerside hai jo ajj hi karni hai os ne...

Cabir: Actually yeh jo Simran hai na she is an instructor... So kafi new excercises ho rahe hoon gi room me... now God knows simple exercise ho rahe haan ya adult (at the end he winked towards navya)

Nandini didn't like this so she said in jealousy: Main bhi to dekhon aisi kon si exercise kar rahe haan...

Cabir  said in warning tone: meri mano na to wahan na hi jao... Kya pata kon sa adult scene dekhne ko mile...

But she left  to see Manik Cabir gave a miscall to Manik and then said to Navya: Dosti k liye kya kuch karna parta hai...

Here Nandini open the door of Gym and the very next moement she heard: Manik Baby don't do it like this... Is se tumhari abs pe stress pare ga... Oh no no... easyyy... (she takes a hot sigh ) hmmm yeh... push in more... ahhh...hmmm yes... now out...

Nandini's eyes popped out with shock and her mind send her alert about the situation... also cabir's words ran in her mind about them...

She tightly closed her eyes for a sec... but then on next moment she decided to check them at anycost.

With a determined mind and pounding  heart  her eyes searched them and scanned  them in that room...She saw  his bare chest and first time his hot look  teased her senses... Nandini turned her face on other sideimmediately... But her curiosity and jealousy didn't allow her for a long period.

She turned back her face and saw... Simran's fingers were moving on his abs...

Sim: O Manik you and your body is tooo hot... See yahan ka temperature bhi kafi hot raha hai is ki wajha se...

Nandini's mouth once again fell on the floor and her eyes came out  of  its socket on seeing  her hand's seductive moves on his body...

Nandini's POV

Hay ayiappa yeh kya... kya ho raha hai...Manik ... koi aise kapre utar k nangu pangu ban k bhi exercise karta hai... kya zarorat thi is SImRaaan ko apni body dikhane ki... aur osey dekho... kaise hath chipke hoe haan Manik ki body pe...ayiappa (unknowingly)merey manik ko bachana is kameeni se huh ... Cabir sahi kah raha tha... yeh to totally lottu lag rahe hai manik pe...kuch karna pare ga...yeh chipku aise is ki jaan nahi chore gi...

Manik knew she was watching them like this...and her facial expression  which were clear to him with a mirror told him... her evil mind started working on some plan...

Nandini ran outside and on seeing a small puppy an idea hit in her mind...

She picked that puppy in her hands and bring it inside...

Then she dropped that puppy inside of that excercise room after telling something to that cutie...

At 1st that puppy hit a vase which causes a huge noise...

With the noise Simran said: who is there...

Manik in his mind said bingooo and while suppressing his laugh said: I think koi naughty billi hai...

Nandini heard this while hiding herself behind a curtain... She mumbled: Billi... no no no billi to wahan andar hai yahan to mera cute sa puppy hai... jo is billi ka bahir bhagane k liye kafi hoga...

Simran shriek in fear : Oh no Cat... Mnaik come lets go out... you know na mujhe cats se allergy hai...

Manik : O don't worry simran I think wo chali gayi hai...

That when Simran felt something wet on her feet...and on seeing what it is ...her shout was out of the world...

That cutie started peeing on  her feet...

On seeing the problem and who did this... Manik started enjoying this inwardly he wanted to rofl but very hardly he maintained his character... here Nandini was also controlling herself with a great difficulty to LOL...

Simran ran out side while shouting and cribbing ...

After she left Nandini laughed behind that curtain and manik heard her laugh... he already knew that she was there but while playing he asked: Who is there...

And his question put a break on her laughing session...

She tried to eascape from there silentely but Manik smartely caught her on time...

He grabs her arm and with a jerky swirl ... Turned her to himself...

Nandini's head landed on his bare chest due to this...

And her soft hands came on his chest to maintain her balance...

Her soft touch on his chest eventually rises his temperature... his heart beat started getting uneven...and a ray of current passed through his spine...

Nandini also felt butterflies in her stomach when her hand directly landed on his bare skin...in a reflex boths eyes moved in eachother's direction and then locked there...

In a trance Nandini's hands moved on his chest  which teased his senses a lot... He holds her hand in his and pulled her more near him.distance between their bodies removed due to this... And now there faces were just few cms away ...there mingling breaths started creating hovac over them...

Manik looked in her eyes and then huskily asked: what are you doing here... and u did this na...?

Nandini when heard his voice her revive broke and she came back to the world... she noticed there position at that time...

Her breath struck in her throat when reality hit her mind... their closeness ,their mingling breathes,and her hands on his bare chest...all this brings a deep red shed on her face...

She immediately pulled back her hand and tried to move back from him... but his strong grip didn't allow her...

Her eyes moved up and meet his... and that was the exact thing which he wanted at this time...he saw the ray of jealousy in them for simran...and this thing gave a serene satisfaction to him...

He saw in her eyes and  then tilted his face towards her  said: I really like your guts...

Nandini in surprise: What... guts...?

Manik: Hmmm acha laga tumhe aise jealous hote dekh k...

Nandini: who said this to u... aur main kyo jealous hone lagi wo bhi os tumhari os (enacted like simran) Babyyy se...

Mnaik laughed a lil and said: but main ne to os ka naam nahi liya...

Nandini closed her eyes on her own blunder ... then after sometime she said: well ab yahan tum dono k siwa aur koi tha nahi aur tum se main jealous ho nahi sakti... to baqi to wohi bachi na

Manik: hmmm u r right... So accept it k u didn't like to see me with her... isi liye os bechare puppy ko tum yahan tak le ayi...

Nandini's eyes were agreeing with his words . they were telling him that he guessed it right... But again her words of denial started pinching his heart...

Nandini: puppy...? Kon sa puppy... (with fumbling voice) aur puppy yahan kaise a sakta hai... mujhe to nahi dikha kahein...

Manik: really aisa kuch nahi hai na Nanduuu(he called her name with pure love which touched her hearts strings once again)

Nandini while controlling her heart beats which forgot their rythem after listening " NANDU from his mouth said: Ya you took it all wrong... actually main to yahan tumhe breakfast k liye bulane ayi thi...

Manik deeply gazed in her eyes which were still telling him different story so after giving another thought to this he said: Ok lets go...waise bhi mujhe simran ko bhi ja k dekhna hai... I think wo shower lene merey hi room me gayi ho gi...

His words once again nudged her jealous heart... And her evil mind started working on some new plan...

Next

pyaar ka imtehaan

plzzz leave your long comments and press like button after enjoying this update.

Edited by cute-aly - 6 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice plan 
This will definitely work 
Waiting to see more of jealous nandu 
Danny92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
Jealous nandu am loving waiting fr more of nandus evil plans fr simran
sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Jealous nandu..
Simran..
Luvd it..
Thanks 4 d om
devilkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was really awesome
nandu is jealous that is good because if u get love happen to come out in fast
sorry was stuck that is why couldn't read ur stories
cute-aly thumbnail
Hello dearies

kaise ho sub... bhool na jana ...tum se kahon to... main yahan se kafi din jo gaib rahoon to...😆...
so guys... main yaad bhi hoon ya bhool gaye...