Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Congratswa AnuπŸ˜†
Long way here.Superb chapter!
You made this a full-packed read merging all the genres.
❀️

P.S-Check PM 
deshpandesid thumbnail
Its was simply great the way you portrayed the emotions of Pawan and Ram's feelings for siyaπŸ‘

Just a little query are Nilesh and Naishal  the Nal and Neel of the original Ramayana..??????

Update soon..πŸ˜ƒ
SenAnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshmanMila..1

Finally big part

FourthWaa ResWaaa !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Yes πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
I thought why not make up for the loss this way πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Thank youπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Now please Unreswaa πŸ˜†
SenAnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshMila

Congratswa AnuπŸ˜†

Long way here.Superb chapter!
You made this a full-packed read merging all the genres.
❀️

P.S-Check PM 

Thankswa Mili !!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—
I know, a long long path πŸ˜ƒ 
Thank you Thank you so much !!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ The first official review is yours πŸ˜ƒ 

Im glad you liked it!πŸ˜ƒ

❀️

PM seen πŸ˜ƒ
SenAnu thumbnail

Originally posted by: deshpandesid

Its was simply great the way you portrayed the emotions of Pawan and Ram's feelings for siyaπŸ‘

Just a little query are Nilesh and Naishal  the Nal and Neel of the original Ramayana..??????

Update soon..πŸ˜ƒ

Im so glad to see this review !!!! πŸ˜ƒ 
Thank you Thank you so much !!! πŸ˜Š

Yes Indeed They are Nal and Nilesh πŸ˜ƒ 

Yes Sure will update soon πŸ˜ƒ
..Dharma_dasi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay Anu... So finally I got to review this... πŸ˜†
Have been reading all the posts in a go... And honestly I cud not go anywhere else in my free time since last 2 days! The people say correct, you are a bit addictive πŸ˜‰

Anu Dear... What an amazing piece of creativity!!! I m just awestruck..
Since long I was inactive over here, but this FF just took me away... πŸ€—

Where should I start from... There is so much... U almost created an ocean of emotions! And all the fiction you brought in to give it The 21st CENTURY TOUCH is just out of the box!

Loved the initial parts to the core, big happy family... Jolly girls... Their meet... The eye locks 
But all in all my fav was the Bromance of 4 of them❀️

And thus when the part came of separation... I had tears rolling down my eyes, "Angry Lakshman, a bleeding Bharat" ohh it torn my heart away πŸ₯Ί
Part 52 & 53 were most difficult, but one of the most beautifully woven parts!

Dashrat's death was something I was not thinking of... (mayb thought not to b in modern one) but I showed that u are all set to replicate the whole of epic πŸ˜­ πŸ‘

All the little little antics of Lakshman-Mila took my heart all the time... We got to see all the Pati-Patni fights πŸ€£

Though the kidnapping sequence was heart wrenching.. But I even luved the fact that Siya won't be alone over there... As Lakshman is Ram's same way Urmila will be Siyas support!!
A lot more wanna say... But in short you are Mindblowing my jaan πŸ˜› (can I can u) the way u didn't fail to introduce small to small character... Words are less to express!!

Congrats for a completed thread πŸ₯³
N now I just wanna ho on reading and reading...
Our boys are set in a mission... Hope for their speedy journey!

Love
Mohini πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ..Dharma_dasi.. - 7 years ago
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I cannot believe you did this to meee 😭
Ress. πŸ˜ƒ
SenAnu thumbnail

PART 92

Tara fell to the ground, the sound of her body against the hard sand pinching everyones heart. She was expressionless and pale. What should she even say? 

She was rid of her pride, her love and her support. Tara was a woman of self esteem, she knew what was right and what was wrong and how things took place in her family's life. 

But for all she knew, she never thought that her husband could perform such an act. And deep in her heart, she was thankful to God that he was punished. She didnt want Balveer

to go the wrong way, come what may. And if this was a way to get him back to his senses, be it so. 

Sujit sobbed slowly, but couldn't control himself. Being the soft man he was, he burst into loud tears. What he had done, why he had done, he perfectly knew, but.. It was a feeling of guilt. 

He looked though his foggy eyes at Ruma. Beaten, battered and lost, the beautiful woman was now so tired and visibly torn. He wiped his eyes and, 

"Ruma..." 

Ruma grasped in whatever she could of whatever had just happened and ran straight to him. She fell on her knees and into his arms. She hugged him tighter than she ever did, and recovered her 

lost sense of being protected. 

"Sujit.." she weeped, "Thank God you came...I..I would have died Sujit if you had not saved me. It couldn't take it anymore Sujit. I need you now, please be with me." 

Sujit kissed her on her forehead and smiled a little. 

"I will never leave you again Ruma..I promise. I am sorry for everything that happened to you Ruma. I just hope now everything becomes normal now." 

Everyone left the two in their privacy and moved to the other side, but they saw Tara walking towards the beach and decided to follow her. 

Pawan and Lakshman held Ram by the shoulder and took him to the bench at the shores. Ram was still in a shocked trance. 

As they sat, Lakshman said, 

"Bhaiyya, I understand what you are going through, but trust me, what you have done is for their betterment itself. Don't ever think that Balveer will be angry on you, if he is sensible enough he 

will realise his mistake." 

"I know that Lakshman, but I am not feeling guilty for anything. I am just thinking about what will happen next. And most importantly, if I can do this to someone, what will Raghavan do to Siya?" 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The ship docked at the shores. For Siya, this had been one of the toughest and perilous journeys of her life. 

The physical strain was high enough, and added to that was the much higher, much painful mental strain. She had been brought in a small cruise liner with Raghavan on board.  Just 

like Urmila, she had been kept in a dark cabin with minimum light, with an AC installed and the chilling temperature made her bones shiver. 

She was tired and exhausted. Her eyes carried a blood red shade and dark regions developed all around her face. Her voice was choked and her hands and legs red from being kept in the same position for long times with the chains. 

She had difficulties in breathing and her throat was cold and dry. But Raghavan had strictly given orders, that no one should enter her chamber other than him and that too at specific times..And such was his cruelty that he did not even give Siya the chance to take a water jug on her own. 

Ram. Lakshman. Urmila. Her family. Those were the only things she remembered now. She forgot who she was, what status she belonged to or what she had faced in life. Only their images flashed in front of her. Siya repented constantly about the fact that she had let Urmila go, and that too alone. She hadn't even bothered then to look back at her once. 

Lakshman. He had warned her, but she had lost it then.She yelled on him and said what not. She didnt listen to him. Had she, maybe she wouldnt have put them into so much trouble. 

And Ram.. She teared up just as she voiced his name in her mind. Just the thought and feeling of being away from him, it broke her. She realised that she wouldn't be able to see him for a while now, feel his presence and felt like killing herself. But then, she had immense faith and belief. In God and herself. From childhood itself, she had been taught by her father, that what may in life, one should lose self respect and self belief. And Siya was adamant, she wouldnt drop even and inch of those. 

She knew Ram would come to save her, and that too soon. 

She didnt sense movement anymore. She could finally that they had docked. Where, she had no clue. But for all she knew, she was far, far away from home. 

Raghavan checked himself in the mirror once again in his cabin and got out. 

"Sir, Indranil has reached an hour before," said one of the crew," They are moving in to the location. Should we begin unloading?"  

"Is that a question to be asked?" said Raghavan arrogantly, as he cleaned his shades with a silk cloth. 

The attendant left in a hurry. 

Raghavan wore his glasses and walked straight to Siya's cabin. 

Siya startled up with that wild knock at the door. As if to protect his gentlemanliness' , Raghavan always knocked the door before he thrashed in. 

Siya sat upright as Raghavan walked in and came close to her. 

"We've reached. We are at a place which is not even on most maps. And so I am asking you right here, if you say that you will help me in finishing Ram I will go back and leave you. But if you.." 

"Id rather choose to die. Kill me right now." 

Raghavan roared with laughter and opened the locks to the chains on Siya's hand. Just feeling Raghavans breath on herself made her feel like puking. 

"I am not mad Siya. First, had I wanted to kill you, you wouldn't be here today. And second," Raghavan pulled the chain from her hands and threw it away in a sharp hit, "I won't give such an easy death." 

Siya groaned in pain as she ran her right hand over the cut on her left. It was almost bleeding. 

"Open the locks on your feet," he said, "I am not bending down in front of you." 

Just as he turned and was about to walk out, Siya giggled sarcastically/ 

"But you already have Raghavan. You bent in front of me the very day you came to take me away. You have lost from the beginning!" 

Raghavan swift turned and pointed a finger at her when, 

"Sir! Everything's done. We need to clear the docks." 

Raghavan mumbled under his breath and stormed out. Siya sobbed slowly and unchained her feet. She moved slowly and stood upright. Her fragile body could let go of her any moment, but her soul

was going strong. 

Two women walked into her cabin and stood in front of her. 

One of them spoke up, 

"We are going to be with you for as long as you stay here." 

"As long as you stay alive." The other added. They both looked at each other and smirked. 

Siya understood what kind of a place this was. Of all the people there, most of them had been bought by Raghavan. Mentally and physically bought. 

Siya dusted herself and walked out with the two women coming behind them. 

She stepped out into the open hoping fresh air, but instead smelt gloom, sadness and foulness in the air. Literally . 

It was an island surrounded by green sea water from all sides, and there was constant sound of rusting and busting of machines and yelling of people. It was almost as if it was a different civilisation. 

Siya was shocked to see how many people were involved in Raghavans businesses, and were away from their homes in this land. 

"Around a 100 people live and work here. They however are not permanent, they go back after a few months. The world thinks this place is uninhabited, but they know nothing," said one of Siya's attendants. 

"But who brings them here?" asked Siya. 

"Raghavan Sir. His agents tell these people about job opportunities and bring them here. Those who are lucky go back home safely, others die here itself. They can't take the environment here." 

Siya gasped. 

"But itsnt this human exploitation?!" 

The two women behind laughed. One of them pushed Siya ahead and she walked down onto the dock head. 

Siya was put into a car behind Raghavan's with the 2 women and a driver. She didn't know what or where she was heading too. For the first time in her life, she had no idea of her future. No idea of herself. 

As she moved ahead, the sights she saw horrified her. People running around, with not a single smile on anyones face. 

"The whole island, though not very big, is controlled by Raghavan Sir. He literally owns this place. And everyone here HAS to listen to him. There is no government here, he is the law, he is the court," said The Driver. He had a smirk in his voice. 

Rams image flashed again and again in front of Siya and her heart called out to him louder than the waves. She desperately needed him. 

After a drive of about an hour, they reached a huge mansion. It seemed to be the only symbol of proper civilisation in the whole place. A very well hidden brick house, with a sharp cable type room at the top. A child would think of Rampunzel, Siya thought of doom. Serious doom. 

"Thats going to be your house," said an attendant. And in that room we won't be there, our madam will be there." 

"Who?" asked Siya. 

"Trijana Madam. She will give you a tough time." 

Siya laughed. What more of a tough time could she get..? 

"Get down !" yelled the driver from outside. The attendants on both sides of Siya got down and waited as Siya came down, only to tie her hands behind her back. 

"What are you doing now?! Leave me !" she yelled as she struggled to free herself. 

Raghavan walked up to her. 

"Welcome to my paradise. My whole family is here. You too are welcome. Im sure you know where you'll be staying. Move now." 

Raghavan left her and walked off while Siya was being pulled and pushed and her screams and yelling being heard by all her people. 

" Could you please leave me?! And tell me where my sister is ?!" 

Raghavan stopped in his tracks. 

He said, 

"You will come to know soon." 

He moved on again and Siya was pushed up to the chambers in her room. 

It was a dark, dusty room, yet huge and well facilitated. It was filled with all the riches a person could get, and even had a small balcony at the back, but after all, it was a prison. A huge prison. She was detached from the rest of the world. 

"Are you Siya?" 

Siya turned around to see a woman standing and scanning her from the top to the bottom. She looked .. scary and harmful. She had a wicked smile on her face and laughed. 

"I heard that you were once a bigshot woman.. And look at you now!" 

Siya looked straight into her eyes, making her fall quiet. 

"Don't look at me like that. Go, take a bath. Ill be ready with your clothes. Malini Madam has bought them for you herself. " 

"Who is Malini Madam?" 

"God! You dont know Malini Madam .. She is Raghavan Sir's wife ! You better know her now." 

Siya sighed and went into the bathroom. She understood that, maybe this Trijana was a good person under the mask and burden of this system. 

The cold water on her face hid the tears that fell from her eyes. Everything hurt her. From her mind to her body to her soul, everything. 

"Are you done yet?!" yelled Trijana from the outside. 

Siya realised that this was the end of her peace. She had even lost her peace. 

She came out and changed into the clothes given to her. They were nice, yet it pinched to wear them. 

Trijana left Siya alone. She went and sat at the balcony, facing the sea. 

She cried her heart out. She looked into the horizon, but no sight of anyone. 

"Ram." she called out, but no one answered. She called again but, the same emptiness. 

She thought of everything that had happened to her in the past few days. She had experienced so much, and had learnt more than that. 

Just as she was lost in her thoughts, she heard a voice. 

"Goddamit please!" 

It was a soft yell, and Siya heard it clearly. She wiped her tears and moved towards the right wall of the balcony. 

"Please!" 

Siya heard the sound again. 

She had heard that voice. She knew that voice. 

For a while, everything fell silent. And again after a while, 

"help me !" 

Siya gulped. She freaking knew that voice !

"URMILA?!" she yelled from her side. 

Urmila's teary eyes opened with a shot. Someone had just called her. 

"Hello?" she said. 

Siya's face lit up. IT WAS URMILA!

"Urmila? Is it you for sure? I am Siya di here Urmi!" 

Urmila thanked God and sobbed. She couldn't see Siya, nor could the latter. 

"Di! Are you on the other side of the balcony?" 

Siya touched the wall as if to feel her sister. And a small part of her could. 

"Yes Urmi. Are you fine?" 

"Di, I was not, but now that you are here, I hope I will be." 

"Urmi, dont move from there. I need you to be here. I am not allowed to move out. I want to see you but, I can feel you Urmi."

"I am here Di. Let us find ourselves here Di." 

"Yes, Urmi." 

"""""v""""""

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT !!

DO REVIEW !

Edited by SenAnu - 7 years ago
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu , readers ki maange puri karo , puri karo , we want one full fledged RaLaksh update !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜­πŸ˜Ž
SenAnu thumbnail
Game plan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†