lots of love🤗
Thank you so so much Siddhi!!! 
Though you've come recently, you've shown so much love 🤗

Sure! It is my dream to do so 😳😃😆 

Updating on Friday 😃
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Anu..Congrats for the new thread 👏👏👏
Thank you very much for the special mention 😊😊

Read all the last 4 updates...very beautifully executed...sujit and pawan's entry were awesome...
Ram and lakshman's bonding is well depected and urmila's sadness 😭😭 and emotions are aptly written...

Waiting for more updates.
Originally posted by rati_pandya

Hey Anu..Congrats for the new thread 👏👏👏
Thank you very much for the special mention 😊😊

Read all the last 4 updates...very beautifully executed...sujit and pawan's entry were awesome...
Ram and lakshman's bonding is well depected and urmila's sadness 😭😭 and emotions are aptly written...

Waiting for more updates.
Rati 🤗🤗
Thank you so so much !!! You deserve it dear, you have been here throughout !!! 😃😳

Thank you so much for reading ! Im glad you liked them !!!

Thank you!!

Sure updating soon 😃

PART 91 

(The first part in the new thread, hope you all like it!) 

Pawan kept looking at Ram with a smiling face, with tears falling from the corners of his eyes. He had poured his heart out to him and felt much lighter. The excitement in him to tell Ram about their first meet and how he was an ardent follower of the latter was still high in Pawan. Everything seemed like a dream to him, and he experienced a new light even in this time of despair. 

As the waves crashed against the rocks, the scenes Pawan talked about flashed right in front of Rams eyes. Yes, he did find a meaning to Pawan's name now, and the memories were all the more happy on his side. 

Ram looked and him and smiling, said, 

"I remember Pawan, I do now. The first time I met you, I truly felt you are a bit different from the millennials. Because, to be honest, Ive seen very few people in my life who have come up to me saying, how they can help others instead of asking for help themselves. Pawan, I didnt know about this back story of yours, but for all I know, I so hope that the people of that village are happy and that you continue to help them." 

Pawan smiled proudly. 

"Sir, I will do whatever I can to help them. It will be my duty. But now Sir, all I want to do is to help you. I have never met Siya Ma'am before, but for all I know, she is a very nice woman. I have read about her, and I know she too works a lot for Women's rights and child labour. And of course Sir, she is your wife. It is my responsibility and wish to help her."  

Lakshman understood what was going on. He never had a first hand experience with Pawan, but from what he heard and saw, Pawan appeared to be a new confidant for Ram and himself. 

"Sir! Do come and have some food before we begin," said one of Sujit's assistants, who was with him for the time being. Anyone found with Sujit had been ordered to be brought to Balveer as per his instructions, but there were the few who were loyal, and knew who was right and who was wrong. 

All three of them stood up. As Pawan looked into the distance thinking about the emotional turmoils he was about to face in a while, he was brought out of his trance by Ram who came in front of him now and extended his hand for a handshake. 

Pawan smiled and sheepishly cleaned his hand like that of a small child's. He shook his hand with Ram with pride, not realising that his strong grip on Ram's hadn't was hurting him. However, Ram did not complain. He didnt wish to spoil the joy on Pawan's face. 

They had some food and followed the assistant to meet up with Sujit. 

Sujit sat at a bench at the restaurant in their resort. An empty glass in his hand, perhaps he had been drinking out of stress. His eyes looked tired and upset. 

He cried to himself and whispered, 

"I never thought, I never did Bhaiyya, that you would do this to me. I always looked up to you, but you pushed me away. It was all fine Bhaiyya, had you not taken everything I had away from me, even my wife. You are no more the man I used to love, you are .. a. .." 

He turned swiftly to Ram and the others and stopped. Out of guilt, he dropped the glass from his hand onto the table and wiped his tears. He cleared his throat and said, 

"Oh, Im sorry I didnt realise you were here. Did you have your food? I'm really .." 

As he stood up to move ahead, he hit himself on the edge of the table and sat back down. 

Ram and the others went forward to him to help him, but Sujit asked them to stop. 

"Its Okay. Im fine. Its just a mistake."

Pawan gulped. He had never seen his dear friend like this. To break a bond like this, it was difficult, yes. But he was proud of the fact that his friend was fighting for justice, for the truth. Even if it meant going against his own brother. 

Sujit stood up and joined in with all of them. 

"Come, let us all move. We have no more time." 

Pawan placed his hand on Sujit's shoulder and asked, 

"Sujit, are you sure you are not rushing into this? I mean if you want we can still negotiate.." 

Sujit shrugged, making Pawan leave him. 

"No. No more negotiations and all that. There are limits to everything. Come on. Lets go. I will join you all in a minute, please proceed." 

The three left him reluctantly. They moved ahead and waited outside. 

Sujit emerged a few minutes later. He looked fresh and smiling. What had happened was a result of his pain and distress. But the truth was, his aim and goal for his brothers betterment was undeterred. 

The four of them were joined by two more men, and one of them Ram identified as the assistant who had come to call them earlier. 

Sujit repeated the plan to them once again and introduced the two men to Ram and Lakshman as Nilesh and Naishal, and it was Nilesh who had come to call them previously. 

Pawan rubbed his hands. 

"So, are we going in now?" 

Sujit looked around and said, 

"Yes. As soon as the sun rises, we too shall see a new dawn." 

The six reached the front gate of Balveers house. It was palatial, and the doors were made of tough iron. The guards were fast asleep. But Sujit had warned all of them; that a slightest noise could wake them up. And so they had to be careful. 

"Nilesh and Naishal will wait outside, while we all will go inside. Pawan, you will get Tara Bhabi and Ruma outside the house and I, Mr. Ram and Mr. Lakshman will go into Balveer Bhaiyya room and .." 

"And?" interjected Pawan, "Do you think he will be happy seeing you inside his room? And about Ram and Lakshman Sir, he doesn't know them. What if he attacks them? "

"We will be able to handle ourselves Pawan," said Ram, "You make sure that they are outside and then you come and help us. " 

All of them nodded. 

Nilesh and Naishal waited outside as Sujit, Ram, Lakshman and Pawan tiptoed closer to the gate. Sujit pulled out a key from his pocket and opened the lock from the inside, right behind which was the main gate. All this was done without a slightest interruption from the guards. 

Sujit pulled open the latch, that made a small creak. One of the guards looked around, only to be met by a thunderous slap from Pawan on his cheek. The already sleepy guard lay unconscious. 

Ram and Lakshman gulped, but they had seen worse. Sujit opened the front door and pushed the main door, leading the way to inside the house. 

It was a grand place. Two huge staircases on either side, walls painted in a creamy grey and textures that portrayed power and wealth. However, there was a gloom to the entire atmosphere of it. It seemed like, there was almost an unearthly uneasiness, even at this odd hour. 

"There," pointed Sujit to the top right rooms, "There is mine and Ruma's room. I dont know what condition she is in but, I hope we can get in through. And to the opposite side is Bhaiyya's and Bhabis room. But Bhabi stopped sharing a room with Bhaiyya since Angad left for boarding, because they started developing differences. She is in the room next to it."

As soon as he completed, Pawan ran up to Ruma's chamber. 

"Ruma Bhabi!" he whispered as he knocked on the door softly. There was no reply. However, he could hear the soft weeping of a woman. 

"Bhabi! Its me Pawan. You are safe, please open the door!" he repeated. 

The woman inside stopped weeping. She wiped her face with the ends of her dupatta and stood up. She covered herself with the same and with small, fearful steps, moved closer to the door and holding the doorknob said, 

"Pawan, are you sure Balveer Bhaisab is not there?" 

Pawan's heart tore into pieces. He could hear the fear in her voice, the fear that had engulfed her since the past few weeks. He brought himself back and continued, 

"Yes Bhabi. Its only me. Open the door and come out softly. " 

Ruma turned the doorknob swiftly and burst outside into Pawan. He moved back a bit but helped her calm herself down, so as to not make any noise. 

"Bhabi, its fine now. Everything is under control. You go down outside, Nilesh and Naishal are waiting there for you. We will come out with Tara Bhabi as soon as possible. " 

"We? You mean.. Sujit is here with you?"

Pawan smiled a little. 

"Yes, he is here with me. But now, he is in Balveer Bhaiyyas room. Its better you dont meet him now. Go down, and he will come and meet you himself." 

Hearing that Sujit was safe and sound relived her. She trusted Sujit and Pawan, and with that confidence went down to be met by the other two. 

Pawan now went down again and moved up to the other side of the house, to Tara's room. She had always been like a mother figure to him, and now it had become quite a difficult situation to meet her in this circumstance. 

He knocked on her door in the same way, and he realised that the door was open. He knocked again, when he heard, 

"Come in, Pawan." 

The lady maintained the same monotonous voice, cold and sharp. She had lost the warmth. But then, how could she have not. After all, seeing all this happen in front of your own eyes, being done by your own husband... its difficult to accept so. And more, as a woman. 

Pawan walked in slowly, to see Tara sitting beside her bed on the floor, her face red and black, marks of bruises on her arms and a distant gaze into the light from the open door. 

"Badi Bhabi, come outside, Ive come to keep you safe and sound. Everything is under control Bhabi, you just come. We will see that .. "

"What will I do Pawan?" 

"Badi Bhabi, you have to .." 

"I have nothing to do Pawan. No one is before me, no one is after. I had tried, tried so much to take him out of his fake world, but I couldn't. And I dont think now I want to go out." 

"Badi Bhabi, there are many waiting for you. Sujit, Ruma Bhabi, Angad.. You .." 

"But not Balveer." 

Pawan remained quiet. He needed to make her understand the matter more deeply. 

"Bhabi, here the question is not about you or just Balveer Bhaiyya. The matter has rolled to a situation now where there are people from outside coming in to help us. Their lives too are in danger. Now, if you dont cooperate with us, how will we move ahead Bhabi? How will we tell Bhaiyya that what he has done is wrong and tell him what is right?" 

Tara remained silent. Pawan could grasp that she was contemplating the situation. 

"But, will you all be able to do so... Safely?" 

"Yes Bhabi. I am pretty sure."

Tara too was sent down and the two in-laws, rather sisters, sat with each other quietly, each facing their own fears. 

Pawan joined in with the others in Balveers room. 

Ram and Lakshman stood a few feet away from his bed in the humongous room. They scrutinised the man. Tall, of a big build with a heavy beard. He looked monstrous even in his sleep. 

Sujit stepped closer to him and took a deep breath. Once, that man didnt sleep himself unless his younger brother was tucked into bed safely. And now .. 

As Sujit's breath fell on Balveer, he woke up with bloodshot eyes and a growl. 

Pawan, Ram and Lakshman moved closer, so as to help Sujit if Balveer attacked. 

Balveer sat up and stood in front of Sujit. There was an awkward moment of silence between the two. 

They just looked into each other's eyes and and tried to find answers to questions, but alas, there were none. 

"Why Have You Come  Here?" said Balveer, grumbling as he emphasised on each word. 

Sujit replied coldly, 

"Bhaiyya, you need to learn what is right and what is wrong. And for that, you need to be punished. The police is waiting outside Bhaiyya, come out." 

Balveer heard the sirens outside and pulled Sujit by his collar. 

"You and I could have talked. There was no need for all this." 

Sujit freed himself with disgust. 

"I tried, but YOU were adamant. You didnt listen." 

A hand fight ensued between the two. Scratching, twisting and turning. 

Pawan and Lakshman jumped in trying to free the two. They were not expecting things to go this way. 

Pawan pulled Balveer back and hit himself against the wall. 

Balveer looked at Ram and said, 

"Who is he? Why is in my house?" 

"They are here to help me Bhaiyya! And if you dont know, they are much more powerful than you are! They are Ram and Lakshman Suryavanshi." 

Balveer scanned Ram from top to bottom. 

"Oh, Suryavanshu. Ishvaku Companies. So, you guys have lost all jobs and come here?" 

"Bhaiyya!" yelled Sujit. He would not tolerate anything against his saviours. 

Lakshman looked at Ram with an angry expression, but Ram was calm. He was building up his answers. 

Balveer looked around and pushing Pawan away, ran straight down. 

The others ran straight behind him. It became a battle of cat and mouse. 

Balveer pushed Nilesh and Naishal away and went straight into the small dense garden where Ram and the others were in hiding. 

Tara and Ruma were in shock. They didnt understand what was going on. And when they saw Sujit and the others coming down and running into the same, it simply elevated their anxiety. 

The garden was like a maze. 

Sujit pulled out a gun from his pocket and handed it to Ram. 

"Sir, I will bring Bhaiyya out here. Please, shoot." 

"Shoot?!" 

"To un-arm him, SIr. Just for the time being, please." 

Sujit set off. Ram's hand was trembling, but he tried to remain calm and set his fingers on the trigger. 

Sujit looked around but Balveer was no where. Suddenly, he felt a tight punch on his back and fell to the ground. 

"You were going to fight me, huh?" 

Sujit struggled to come back on his feet, but Balveer pushed him back down again. 

"Stay where your place is! You .." 

Sujit yelled and turned around swiftly, making Balveer lose his balance and fall. 

"The wrong will never succeed Bhaiyya! And you only taught me that!" 

Sujit hit Balveer on his hands, making him groan and yell. 

He made Balveer stand up and and though he was limping, Sujit pushed and pulled him and brought him in front of everyone. 

The sight wrenched everyone. To see something like that to happen to a family; it was really painful. 

The police descended from their car and came a few feet closer to Balveer when, 

"Stay right there ! Or Ill kill myself !" 

The police stopped in their tracks. Their senior ordered them to move back. 

Balveer stood up. He limped but yelled, 

"No one will come close to me ! Don't touch me !" 

Sujit looked at Ram. He desperately wanted Ram to shoot. 

Ram understood what he meant. But for some reason, he wasnt able to press the trigger. Because all he saw in front of him were two brothers. And he never related to a relationship of brotherhood like he had seen. 

"Bhaiyya, shoot!" said Lakshman. 

Images flashed through Ram's mind. And many of them were Siya's. He remembered how Balveer had molested Ruma, even though she was like his sister. 

What if something like that happened to Siya? 

Ram gulped. Another Raghavan was standing in front of him. And he couldn't let him go. 

His grip on the trigger became firm.

"Arrhh!" 

Balveer fell on the ground, clinching over his knee. 

The police ran towards him and put him in the police van, speeding off. 

Everything fell silent. The gun fell from Ram's hand. Sujit lay still on the ground. 

Ram understood, what was awaiting him. 

""""v"""""

Phew!

Sorry I am a bit late !! 

So, I hope you liked this part !!!!

DO review !

Finally big part
FourthWaa ResWaaa !!! 😆😳😛