plsss DAV and dadima don't creat any problem
in maaneet life
update soon
nic tsr
tamanna121 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Interesting teaser..
But plzz reunite maneet fastly with everyone's approval..
Update soon..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
interesting teaser! update soon
myrahluvsk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can't wait to read next part
eagerly waiting for update
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting Teaser 

So finally Dev is letting his frustrations out 
is Maan questioning Dev ...well I hope so 
but there should not be any separation for Maan and Geet please they have both sufferred a lot
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting teaser
Eagerly waiting for the updates
:))
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser
Dev geet se question kar raha hai
Kya Geet jawab degi ya phir Maan as jaayga
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice teaser dear waiting for your update dear continue soon
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It is really good to see the teaser sonia. So sorry, I could not read it this earlier. Actually, since last three months even i was caught up with many things. They simply put my mind in a whirl. 
But as i was free since yesterday, i decided to check out. Teaser is really good. Really illuminating. 

Actually, we were supposed to prepare ourselves for this. No matter how much you avoid, confrontation was supposed to take place sooner or later. In a way, this was important. 

Nice to see that neither have forgotten each other. Dev and geet remember everything. But dev only remembers seeing geet in the hospital with his brother as the nurse 5 years ago. It is obvious he doesn't know a thing about the relation that geet and maan shared with each other. Maan was unable to see, but the cold metal of geet's locket made him feel her presence and aroma around himself. 

What geet did with maan was wrong or right can't be decided by us. It was a tricky situation. Both were craving for love. Specially geet, as she wanted to surrender herself to maan. That time she wasn't ready to think, she din't realize what the after-effects would turn her neglected and abused life into. 
But she got some beautiful memories, a bit of love and a really beautiful reason to live - her little baby Amu. Seriously geet is as innocent as little amu. Both are cute little monkeys. Hope the khuranas get yo know everything soon. But anticipating Daadi ma and Dev's reactions after knowing the whole truth, I am getting worried. Just pray that maaneet and amu aren't separated again. I want Daadi Ma to accept geet and amu. Dev might or might not object. The final parts are still pending. Let's see how the story turns out. Hope you update it soon, dear.