Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aeries10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Geet in her unconscious state was admitted in the hospital...Maan is disturbed due to this...at the same time Dev and dadi too came to the same hospital for treating Dev's injuries...They saw maan and approached him...dadi wanted her answers but was called by the doctor...Doctor told Maan that Geet got her voice back due to the shock...but told him not reveal it ...instead said let Geet herself realise it slowly...thats a good news in this whole episode...
lets see how dadi will react after knowing about Geet... 
SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update.
Thank God geet is fine
Wow her voice is back 
Continue soon
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Geet can speak wow akhir dadi ne maan KO dikh hi liya now dadi see maaneet together hope woh dono ko door karne ka koi dirty plan na baba de nice update thanks for pm waiting for next part
maaneet14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally dadi n dev met maan...waiting for the truth to be disclosed in front of dadi n dev & yiiipppeee heer for her voice back...superb interesting update ...can't wait to read further 
Haya1022bmw thumbnail
Pls some one help
blog link is not opening
I want to read it... 😭
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maan got known geet accident
Maan is so sad about it
Geet got her voice
Dadi is like bossing Maan
Dev is like dadi
Geet mind is struct at past
Maan knowing geet can talk
Nice update
Continue soon
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing part. Maan came to know about geets accident and rushed to icu. Dadima and dev also came to the same hospital and saw maan.  Dadima came to know about geet and saw the closenezs maaneet are sharing. Geet got her voice back.  Hope kunal will save maaneet from dadima.
mitani thumbnail
Nice update. Off i just hate Dadi. She is being bad dadi. Behaving like vamp. Not liking at all her.hope geet get well soon.
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Phew! That was truly quick. I can't remember the last time i read any update so quickly. 
You gave us too many jolts with this one. Dev and geet both injured in the accident. Goodness knows what they'll undergo next! Dev and daadi took auto to hospital. Geet was again admitted by kunal. 

Maan was taking care of his baby, admiring him silently. But wasn't ready to even allow the nurse to check on him. Then geet's condition. And then the most awaited moment.

Maan-dev and dadi's meeting. But maan is still so concerned about his brother. Dev too cares a lot for his bro.

Daadi knows her pota well. He again had a mild depression attack. But then that explanation part was just about maan's memories being true. Finally he could convince daadi that his beliefs were true. 

On the other side maan heard geet's screams and turned pale. But she got her voice back. Fantastic. At least one thing less to worry about now. Geet will be able to express herself more clearly. Now she is ready to face dev and daadi's questions. 

But she is still scared that she would be left alone once again. Maan has a tough time convincing her.  But according to the doctor, geet should not remember the past. She could again lose her voice and slip into trauma like earlier. 

The most important question still remains. How will daadi ma take the news of maan's marriage and amu's birth. Hope she doesn't doubt geet. But i think she won't since geet saved her voluntarily. 

And dev and kunal are there to support maaneet. Dev will surely smooth things down for his brother. It is obvious that he loves maan very much. I don't understand the attitude of some readers since the beginning. Many of us, including myself have been judgemental regarding dev's real character. 

Plus kunal's bitter experience too added to our doubts, so there. 

Want to know what happens next. Waiting for your lovely update sonia. Hope you post the next one quickly. A truly heart warming story this one is. 
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
maan very worried for geet after knowing from nurse and dev inand dadi also came to same hospital bec dev also got injuries saving geet from turk  and dadi ask hm about his hide and seek but maan is not in the position to answer any and why no understand dadi it ? wow geet get her voice back still did not know about it in her panic condition