Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wonder Update. Dadi is hurt with Kunal's accusations  dadi is also right after losing her loved one only Maan & Dev were left. Maan also her dutiful pota. Always did whatever dadi chose  but he has the right to chose his soul mate.  Kanal sees the beautiful sight of Maan & his Son  kanal asks abt Geet & he says that she has gone to the market meanwhile dadi & Dev also goes temple and here Geet also visits the temple. The priest blesses Geet and Geet bumps into dadi and she also blesses her but Whn she sees Dev she thinks they hv come to snatch her Maan and starts running on the road but in the nick of time Dev saves her kanal is also coming & takes Geet. But both dadi pota r all confused & catches the driver and driver answers then not delivering too much information  but dev recognises Geet & reaches to conclusion that maybe this is the same girl.   Update soon 
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
PART 18 SUPERB 
SUCH ROLL COASTER UPDATE
DDI AND DEV CAME KNO W ABOUT GEET AND GEET ALSO  RECOGINSE DEV IN HER FEAR SHE HAD ACCIENDENT BUT DEV SAVE HER 
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! Outstanding  update...

loved it dear...Geet's insecurity and dadi's fear are justified...they both suffered a lot in young age...Maan must talk to her and make her understand...she loves maan...She will surely accept geet

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...you are superb writter...very well written... plz no time to say alvida...excited for more ...daadi was hurt with kunal words that she was dominating maan & forcing him to marry sam by her choice... but it was with unknowingly by her...dadi wanted some peace so she visited temple...loved dad & son's sweet talk funny about candy plants talk by kunal & maan... maan asked kunal about his new phone to talk to dadi & wanted to tell her about geet & also wanted to leave everything to dadi & dev and wanted to live fresh life with geet & amu as per his dream... kunal was worried for geet who went for shopping if dev & dadi found her & after shopping geet went to temple where dadi & dev were present to pray for maan & amu... she blessed by dadi but when she saw dev & remembered him in hospital with maan she got frightened to snatch her maan like in hospital way, she ran carelessly very fast & about to knocked down by truck she was safe by dev & so dev recognised her & he told dadi about hospital girl..so both came to conclusion about geet & maan relation... excited for maaneet safe & dadi should accept maan with his new lovely family...!!
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
MAAN PLEASE TELL DAADI ABOUT GEET
DAADI KITNA APRESHAN HAI
AUR GEET BHI
AUR YE HAI KI BOLET NHI
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Important Note 

Hi girlz  & boys 

I am typing this part..Still was resisting to move forwar,d coz was not sure how to express Dadd Maan's encounter..That's reason I didn't post. Words are not coming...Please some suggestions...Quick ...Otherwise I ll give what ever I have already penned..
It ll help me alot.   
TwinFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting 😃 & let me thinkEdited by TwinFlames - 7 years ago
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
little bit of drama and something like geet becoming maan shield.. because I'm sure dadi will be accusing maan for not telling her anything... Edited by Kawan - 7 years ago
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tried to think...see if this helps yaar...Dev is already thinking whether Maan's story about whatever happened is true after he recognised Geet...Kunal will call Maan to inform him of Geet's condition...and he will come down to see her...face off between Maan, Kunal, Daadi & Dev...Dev will ask Maan who is Geet...and Maan will tell him & Daadi how he has been searching for her over the years & how he found them...Kunal will support Maan & show all the proof...about Geet, Ammu & Maaneet's wedding. Kunal will also tell Daadi where she went wrong with Maan's life...how they treated Maan & what happened with him. When Daadi questions Maan, Maan will confront Daadi for all the things done...Which is why he did everything without their knowledge. And that he has already secured everything for him, Geet & Ammu...that he is settling down here with Geet & Ammu and not going back to them...hoping that Daadi sees where she has gone wrong & accepts Maan's decision. Geet to witness the way Maan stands up for her & Ammu...then she will know that nobody can take Maan away from her...in this whole incident I hope Geet gets her voice back...Maan, Geet & Ammu to happily stay here happily ever after...Kunal will always look after them securely. Daadi & Dev can come visit on & off...hope Kunal Aldo found the culprit & punish...
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am posting more than one chapter, probably today 2-3