Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jade0001 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This chapter was a delight

Maan now having the memories of past in form of the diary but his heart still cries for her situation yes he too suffered and its not fair for me to say he suffered more or Geet has suffered more I think both had their equal share of suffering and pains .
I so enjoyed when Geet pulled his cheeks and yeah she messed with MSK now it was his turn and he kisses her he even complains that she deserves this for messing with him but his selfless love just over topples each time
when Geet sees his palm wounded and Maan explains her what actually happened and then when Kunal mentions Geet as his wife Maan realizes he needs to do the needful and immediately acts wanting his marriage done and now rightfully Geet is his no one can point fingers at them
I'm now just waiting for the little boy to awake and accept his father and his new world
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
SUPERB AND EMOTIONAL UPDATE 
MAAN PROMISED GEET HE WILL GIVE ALL HAPPINESS TO HER AND AMU WHICH THEY DESERVE 
MAANEENT MARRIED NOW 

mitani thumbnail
Yay!
They atlast got married. Hope amu get well soon. But maan should include dev and dadima.
Bechara old lady is always worried for maan, but he just don't care about them, very bad:@
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing update.. geet was uery happy maan accepted her and want to marry imediately.. kunal was shocked but done everything perfectly
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Mann requested khunal to arrange a marriage for geet and his finall there got married
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part
finally maan is leaving all his insecurities and enjoying his time with geet
finally maaneet got married
loved maan's emotional talk with his unconscious son...
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
it's too much fr maan after reading dairy 
he teased geet but she also pull his cheeks 
and his revenge maked her shocked and maan said it's
the way of MSK  tham maan want to mske geet his asap
bcz he don't want anyone question his geet fr anything 
so his name with hr shut many stories 
kunal did kanyadhan  and now she's GMSK
maaneet14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u for the pw dear...finally read it & wow just wow finally maaneet are married...I am truly amazed by the bond shared by Kunal n Maan when no one was there he supported Maan...and finally it's a happy family
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely smashing update, sonia. Maan and geet had so many unspoken things to tell each other. So many thoughts, so many hopes, even counting isn't enough. 
Kunal is really a very good, co-operative and responsible friend. Maan and geet are damn cute together. Geet looks so funny and gooey when angry. She is so adorable. While with amu, she was another baby in the house. Now when they live together, three babies will be looking after each other.

Maan decided to remove all emptiness from his life. He asked kunal and dr. to arrange pandit and cabin for them to get married. Geet calls kunal brother so he agreed for her kanyadaan. He sat with amu while maaneet left for shopping. 

Then their hurried but exciting shopping, the clothes, mangal-sutra and other arrangements. Maan is right, where true love is concerned, ceremonies don't matter. This way amu and geet will get their rights. No one will question their relations. 

Both mommy-baby have gone through a lot. Even maan has suffered badly without his love. Now they will be together through this marriage. Formalities and rituals are over and maan went to see his baby. Amu will get well soon. Can't wait for dev and daadi ma to get the news. But how will they receive it? 

Still, maaneet and amu's happiness is the most important. Hee hee! Kunal scolded maan for wanting favor from his friend. Maan is so lucky to have him. Dr. and his wife blessed the newly weds. Only that locket kept the link between these lovers. Geet scolded maan silently over his wound. She cares so much for him. Even had a short visit to the guest house. I want maaneet to have a mini honeymoon in that cottage bungalow. 

Now want that rude cafe manager to get a sound punishment. Hope maan puts him properly in his place. He ought to learn some manners for talking to people. Hope maan and dev teach him those. 

Really beautiful story sonia, i think now family moments time is near. Please update soon, dear. 

Also, when will u update tu meri zindagi, saathi and tanha? At least post nice teasers for them. Awaiting their new twists eagerly. Please post them soon.
Edited by turbulence - 7 years ago
pari1689 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update...
finally maaneet married...
amu is also fine...