Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome Teaser
Waiting for Update
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tu Tu Hai Wahi 

Chapter 10 

Those who commented previously n properly, can ask for pw. Becoz I have left all parts without pw..If you haven't liked or commented. Don expect from me.What ever name you want to give me. Upto you.

For regular readers : asking for pw is not begging. Some times I forget. So ask you for blank pm. So follow same as you always do.

Will update Baabul n then KTHH ( its bit easier for few parts ðŸ˜† ..Vicky mad hone se shayad bach jaaye..Maan is there to handle his devils )

Edited by Sonia.KN - 7 years ago
tamanna121 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Maan overwhelmed to read diary..
It meant a lot to him.. He confessed his feelings to geet reading diary..
To see maan made fun of her she pulls his cheeks..
But in return he gave a very sweet revenge..
Kunal was such good friend of him..
Maan told him to arrange their marrige at hospital at that moment..
Kunal arranged that.. Maan took geet for shopping..
Both got married in hospital with ritual..
Loved the update very much..
Thank u so much for pw
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Its superb update, wow maaneet married. Maan wanted to make geet his quickly. Even he can't to wait for morning. I like it whan maan said 5 saal ka hisab .kunal is very good friend, he did lot for maan even arrange all things for maaneet marriage . beautiful update. Waiting for the next update. Thanks for the pwEdited by KINGKHANFAN - 7 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for pm and pw Sonia...
Sry for late reply...
This cyclone made my network miserable...
Very touching part...
In just few hours geet life changed completely...she was on the verge of loosing her son but maan gave her part of his total new world...
He made her his legally...no one can point a finger on thier relationship...maan saying repeatedly to geet u can't leave now says how unsure he was still in believing he found geet and amu...
He made sure amu was safe with one r other while he was with geet...thier shopping was really cute one...maan brought everything for her and him...
Kunal was vital part of thier relationship...it was he who deserves to do geet kanyadhan...
I am waiting how dadi ,dev and amu will react to whole thing...
Willb waiting...Edited by SANJANA9167 - 7 years ago
sairab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx fr pm nd pw.
 Lovely update. Geet saw maans wound nd der by knowing how he recognised her. He dont want tu rise a finger against geet nd amu nd hence deciding fr mrg immediately. Finally dey gt married nd kunal did brothers responsiblty as geet col him bhai. All r happy fr dem including dr family. 5 saak ka hisaab teek karna hai ab.
Waiting fr amu geting concious nd  seeing his parents nd maans family reaction.
Edited by sairab - 7 years ago
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Emotional part but happy one too. Maan felt like he witnessed all her pains by reading her diary. After so much sufferings, Maan and Geet married properly. Poor Kunal has to do what ever Maan asks, how much ever inconvenient it might be😆 Now they are just waiting for their son to open his eyes. waiting for next. Thanks for pm.
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
We optional & spectacular update
Poor maan so overwhelmed what happen with Geet like he witness 
Like maan teasing Geet to just light the moment 
But he got a cute & sweet revenge from Geet
Kunal amazing friend of maan 
Maan want to legalized his two most precious in the hospital so nobody point finger on them 
Love every bit 
Thanks dear
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
BEAUTIFUL BANNER
JIS LAMHE KO HUM TUMAHRI AANKHO MEIN DUND RHE THE
TUMAHRE LAFZO KO DUND RHE THE
WO KAAM TUMAHRI DAIRY KR GYI

YEPPIE MAANEET GET MARRIED

I LOVED IT ðŸ˜ƒ
chandrikaVARSH thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsome update, wow maaneet is married now Maan wanted to make geet his asap Even he can't to wait for morning. I like this update very much whan maan said that now no one raised any question on his geet and his son kunal is very good friend he did a lot for maan even arrange all things for maaneet marriage . maan was eagrly waiting to wake up his son Waiting for the next update and thanks 4 update and pls one update 4 baabul