Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
amazing update... dadi was shocked after listening to kunal. he is right from POV and about dadi time will tell about her true nature... the bonding between ammu and maan is really very emotional... ammu is very innocent and testing his fathers patience levels with his questions... kunal wanted to tell maan about dadi and dev but scared for his health... maan is so selfless, he loves his dadi and done what ever she wants and now for his family he wants to leave all and go far away to give happiness for them... geet saw dev and she ran away from their fearing they might separate her from maan... she met with an accident and dev saved her.. kunal came and took her to hospital...

dadi and dev are trying to join dots... hope they will not harm geet and ammu...
Hemlatamanetian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ye .. sab kya .. Geet .. Met Dadi and Dev
And Geet scared Dev will take Maan away again ..
Dev saved Geet from accident..
Kunal .. Witness Ammu Maan .. Moment .. and Candy .. Tree ..
hehe ..
Dev Dadi just .. Think about everything .. else but not knows What Maan Want...
Geet Faint and Kunal .. took her away Maan Want to Talk to Dadi..
Dev remember seeing Geet ..
Dev .. Make Drive speak ..
and Finally ..
Dev know what Maan speak about girl was true and not a illusion ..
That Dadi do not trust Geet overy it..
Hehe ..
Waiting for next part.. Di...
taahir004 thumbnail
Armaan is as intelligent , stubborn as his father
he telling his father before he could not question the teacher but now with his father's permission he can do so easily
Maan telling Kunal that Geet as gone shopping and Kunal on the other hand is in a dilemma as he does not know how to tell Maan about his family members
when Maan tells Kunal he needs to phone his Daadi tells him that he has always loved and righteously followed every word his Daadi told him but he cannot marry Sam as he loves only Geet
Daadi and Dev at the temple and when Geet spots Dev she reacts in a frightened way as before it was Dev that took Maan away from her and now when she sees him again she thinks the same will happen
So finally Dev gets to the truth by his conclusion that Maan never hallucinate it was all true
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part-18
Awesome update..
Dadi is sad about Kunal aligations..
Maan and ammu talks are lovely..
Geet went to temple and meet with dadi..
Geet recognised Dev and terried..
Geet got injuries and Kunal admitted in hospital..
Finally Dev recognised geet..
Waiting for next update.. 
Thank u for pm..

pari1689 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
dev kitna confused ho gya...
Kunal wants maan happiness with his family...
ohffo Ammu ke questions...
ab ye dev Dadi Kya krne wale hai????
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Sonia please one request...at least when Maan meet his Daadi and misunderstandings cleared make Maan and Kunal ask forgiveness from her...I ahve read many stories in India forum where most of the writers show parents as villian in their children life...I am also mother of a daughter I cannot understand how can a mother not want her daughter happy or a grandmother don't want her grand children happy...daadi lost everybody in a very young age ...she had only Maan and Dev as her own...she may be strict but accusing her of so many things by kunal is not digestible for me...and who is Kunal and how can he judge everybody in same way as his own parents...he may be Maan's friend but Dev is right he id also doing same...taking decisions on his own, not allowing Maan to think or do anything on his own... how can he stop his family to meet him...whatever they say after meeting Geet that is their family matter...

and one more thing...if I am in Daadi's place I will also not believe on the story about unknown girl...how can a person in coma can love someone...I will also think it as imagination...

Geet saw Dev and Daadi and recognized them...but she fainted...Kunal took her to hospital...

waiting for next part...

thanx for pm...

I ll try to justice Di, I know Kunal is rude..On other hand I have seen people in real life,how really ruin their kids's lives..If good exists,bad also comes with it..
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally dev and Dadi reached original fact
And geet got blessings from Dadi and God
Liked maan and ammu moments
Continue soon can't wait for maan's reaction to geet almost accident..
zida thumbnail
superb pt
well come back
super duper bomb update
maan and amu pt is so beutifull
amu is so cute
maan want to talk with dadi
know kunal is thinking what he do
geet and dadi met
but geet run away when she say DAV
thank god DAV save geet
is geet saw maan
DAV also litle bit reliz what is real mater
update next pt soon
tessyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The update was good. At last Dev Dadi came face to face with Geet. They are able to connect the dots , but still incomplete.
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
dadimaa was stressed with kunal's accusation 
kunal didnt say about dadimaa and dev to maan 
maan and amu's convo was so cute 
geet met dadimaa at temple