Vir Das Delivered A Fitting Reply To All The Bhakts - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
tm plays victim card when it comes to her n leaves no stone to insult others n then acts innocent.n i know article is not urs. but ur intentions r quite clear๐Ÿคข
Edited by bosskibiwi - 7 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bosskibiwi

tm plays victim card when it comes to her n leaves no stone to insult others n then acts innocent.n i know article is not urs. but ur intentions r quite clear๐Ÿคข

Why can't you stick to the topic instead of getting personal? Everybody has different views here. Learn to respect them instead of going below the belt with personal attacks. Reported. 

Originally posted by: ponymo

I didn't say encouraging to open bank accounts is forcing. It wasn't forcing until demonitization took place which forced everyone to become a part of the banking system.

There are 5.9 banks per a population of 100,000. Surely our banking infrastructure is way too weak.

If it is growing, they should have implemented this AFTER a robust system was in place. But no.

Ur data is wrong.

India had 3. ATM per 100,000 in 2005 to 18.07 in 2014.

From 9 bank in 2004 to 13 bank in 2014 per 100,000.

Its 2016, so the number will increase and in few year, it will double.

Edited by 09tanki - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ponymo

Why can't you stick to the topic instead of getting personal? Everybody has different views here. Learn to respect them instead of going below the belt with personal attacks. Reported. 

report u think i care? i would love to get banned. firstly u make such topics n attacks a certain section n then act innocent. it is open forum n if u got freedom of speech, it applies to others too.. well truth is bitter๐Ÿ˜›
flipfl0p thumbnail
Not that I endorse judgemental attitude of the nationalist brigade. But I am enjoying, seeing the liberals having the taste of their own medicine.  ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
For decades, these guys name called people with opposite views as saffron terrorists, chaddis, what not. 

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. 
Edited by flipfl0p - 7 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shanky1

BTW where were all these comedians when UPA was sucking blood out of people?? Farmer suicide was a daily news back then and now it has reduced a lot.

Difference is that time there used to be NO online bullying ...now u say a word against Modi and u will be bullied , called names and what not ...it makes ppl more angry and they react 

During upa Twitter etc was not like today ... Today on Twitter , FB Bhakats are trying their best to support Unplanned demonetisation ... Kejriwal , Mamta are not totally wrong ...lots of other ppl are also asking valid questions but instead of giving them answers bhakats are mocking them only , bullying them bcz they have NO answer 

Modi is not a God as Bhakats claim , he is just another politician and he will be questioned ...he can't be 100% right and Bhakats can't force ppl to shut up by bullying 

Poor veer must be facing a lot right now 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhakts Vs sickulars ( as they call it ) on this thread ๐Ÿ˜†
Looking at the likes, its bhakts winning due to organised army ๐Ÿ˜† too many bhakts on intolerant BW forum ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This video is still mild. His mitroo mitroo one was hilarious. I loved that one. 

And he is right. Some of the supporters are going extreme. And no one likes aggressive behavior. Recently someone hacked RaGa's account and posted such nonsense. Do this people not understand that by posting such stuff you are collecting sympathy for RaGa. It is not making anyone your fav's supporter. Rather aggressive behavior of fans make people turn off the their fav. In this case, it's aggressive bhakts turning rationales away from Modi/bjp. 

Though some detractors are extreme too. I personally know some and have argued with them. They have pretty one tunnel views. Like we hate Modi so we hate Modi. No logic or no other proof can convince us. ๐Ÿ˜†

all that aside, everyone has a right to question. Question away. But when someone actually provides you logical answer & proofs, learn to believe & accept. ๐Ÿ˜›

PS - And most liberals on this forum are no less than bhakts. You call anyone remotely supporting Modi all sort of names. 
I happen to like Modi ji. And some of his ministers. Solely based on one thing, Guy has done No scams. I am proud that my PM is not corrupt. And that he is working towards development, which I can see result of. (doesn't necessarily means I endorse all of bjp) Now call me bhakt, right winger, rss activist n so on. Coz where I see it from, Aggressive Bhakts & Rigid Liberals are both of the same page. 
Edited by NimbuMirchi - 7 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Out of topic but can anyone tell my where and why has arnab goswami vanished ? He has lots of fans on this fourm i am sure they will have an answer ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

This video is still mild. His mitroo mitroo one was hilarious. I loved that one. 

And he is right. Some of the supporters are going extreme. And no one likes aggressive behavior. Recently someone hacked RaGa's account and posted such nonsense. Do this people not understand that by posting such stuff you are collecting sympathy for RaGa. It is not making anyone your fav's supporter. Rather aggressive behavior of fans make people turn off the their fav. In this case, it's aggressive bhakts turning rationales away from Modi/bjp. 

@bold - THIS 

I have always HATED congress and Gandhis ...I hate them extremely but gosh I felt bad for Rahul yesterday 

Another thing 

Times now ( another bhakat ) did debates how Rahul Gandhi did photo opportunity by standing in the line to exchange the cash but Modi's mother did the same by standing in the line , media was allowed even to the counter to shoot it properly so why such hypocrisy ?

Basically they all are same ...typical politicians