•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Well the main reason that Karan Mehra left the show was because him and the main lead was not getting along, and this was going on for a long time.  So he never left because he was getting less screen space than the new generation because if that was the case then he was getting a lot less screen space than the main lead.
So I think that they should bring Karan Mehra back as Naitik (at least one of the leads will still be there).  I personally think then the show will not sink so fast.  The new Naitik is great and in fact when Hina was there with him they looked good together.  They could have taken the show forward with him as Naitik if Hina was there but since she is not and this guy is so new to the show I think that they should offer Karan Mehra the chance to come back.  You never know he might as Hina is not around anymore.  

What do u guys think?
23 views and nobody has an opinion
Firstly he left coz of his health issue , secondly, he had moved on and won't come back. ph had given him really great farewell through twitter . Better if he don't come .
Totally my pov. no offense.
No offence meant.. but i really feel vishal is far better actor and experienced one too.. he really suits a father's role here.
He has done shows like parvarish.. and now i see people.loving him as naitik.. dunno youngsters but if trp aunties matter then they r loving him.. 
There was a time when we hated him in few episodes but then yeah he is naitik for me..though i had been watching d show almost since 2009.
I am not someone who is loyal die hard fan types for an actor.. but i like to watch a show and watch a character not actor...
Lately karan is behaving like a cry baby after elimination from biggboss.. which i never expected from a professional(or may b i ws mistaken).. and his wife becoming his spokesperson is definitely spoiling his image..

No hard feelings..
Cheers
By saying so ur out n out unfair to a actor who took all the risk of replacing the character of eight years.
may be if there was no leap or no death track u can still think
but with such a intense track which needs immense acting opposite to manish goenka its only vishal who can do it nobody else.vishal fits in this role so aptly. ...
people have accepted him...whi have not have moved on

Karan Mehra left show for health issues. Yes Karan and Hina have issues but they worked together for 8 years! They have very professional relationship. The show is running because of them ! And not because of new generation or Vishal! No offense but if they (Karan - Hina) were not famous or had such amazing Chemistry between them on-screen then in no way this show would have survived until now. It's because of Karan-Hina and story and other characters actors.

PH is just hungry for money that's why stretching show.

Karan moved on at right time and so as Hina. I don't want him to be back here again. He now needs to do more good shows. Rajan Shahi said he has planned to do something good with Karan in future. 😊

I liked Vishal in Parvarish but as Naitik, Vishal is not likeable. In fact I was laughing when he was doing emotional scenes. He is not even important to the show as the new generation has taken over. I have not accepted Vishal as Naitik because whenever I imagine Naitik-Akshara it's always Karan-Hina in my eyes. Vishal is just here for the sake of replacement. If any other actor was in place of Vishal, I would have said same. I cannot forget Karan and Hina's Chemistry , nor I can forget Karan-Shivangi scenes. Their first scene on Airport still gives me goosebumps . Vishal cannot match that just because was never Naitik. Karan has lived the character. Vishal is just taking it ahead .

They should have killed Naitik as well with Akshara as their story is already ended when Karan and Hina left. Viewers like us who are watching show from Day 1 have moved on or trying to move on. Now this show is something else. The simplicity is gone.

No offense to anyone.

Looking forward to new shows of Karan and Hina.

Let's see how and until when YRKKH survives. Hope they don't degrade the quality of show more and more day by day.

Compariosn Topics are a strict NO in any manner. Topic Closed

-YRKKH Dt