Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy birthday to the handsome boy. it was about 6years back that my friends told me about Fawad and I said who cares?! Then came Zindagi and I watched ZGH in 2 days straight. I loved every bit of fangirling you in everything that I saw of you. And I wish you loads of love and success...hamesha! In Sha Allah.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ZGH completes 4 years today!
Zindagi..Fawad @mampi_gupta  West Bengal, IndiaView translation

#4YearsOfZindagiGulzarHai ... Zindagi gulzar Hai..yeh ishq ka darbar Hai.. Yaha gamo ko palna..bekar Hai @_fawadakhan_ @sanammodysaeed

SABRINA  , manisha, Monika Prasad and 7 others
Edited by MrsKhan - 7 years ago
anam10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

<font color="#006633">Not related to bollywood...!!</font>

Looks like BW has dumped him. I didn't see any tweet from Kj, Alia, Sid, Anu or Sonam. That's pretty insulting .
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Not related to bollywood...!!

If you think it's not related, you can report it. Although it wouldn't hold. He acted in Bollywood films and this is a Bollywood forum. 

Originally posted by: ponymo

If you think it's not related, you can report it. Although it wouldn't hold. He acted in Bollywood films and this is a Bollywood forum. 

I did report it. Selvester Stallone acted in Khambhaqt ishq does it make him bollywood actor ? He is is still hollywood actor and same way FK is lollywood actor. 
ponymo thumbnail

I did report it. Selvester Stallone acted in Khambhaqt ishq does it make him bollywood actor ? He is is still hollywood actor and same way FK is lollywood actor. 

And the thread is still open shows that your reporting is invalid. I don't know about Stallone, wasn't he in a special appearance? Fawad appeared in multiple films, with two films in the lead. I will continue posting about him. Report as much as you want.
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Happy Birthday to Fawad! He is a gem! ❤️

Originally posted by: ponymo

And the thread is still open shows that your reporting is invalid. I don't know about Stallone, wasn't he in a special appearance? Fawad appeared in multiple films, with two films in the lead. I will continue posting about him. Report as much as you want.

He is still a lollywood actor
anam10 thumbnail
9tanki - Whose fan are you?
ponymo thumbnail

He is still a lollywood actor

He is also a Lollywood actor. There is a difference.