Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tvtalk

I think they were having set issues to which led to all the other story issues. They were kicked out of one show set then another. That's how Jassi dadi tack started. Now they have set but I don't know why they have this bad story line going. May be they have no story and are just trying to stretch till Februaury.

except for rishna..thngs are in track..coz we knew somebody presreved sanjus soul..n tht was a masked person having gloves..now tht they are revealing who is tht.. with the promo!! ths research thng is jst a way to show who is tht,... now i want rishnas thng also to be in track!
Sowmi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

except for rishna..thngs are in track..coz we knew somebody presreved sanjus soul..n tht was a masked person having gloves..now tht they are revealing who is tht.. with the promo!! ths research thng is jst a way to show who is tht,... now i want rishnas thng also to be in track!

Absolutely
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tvtalk

The way the show is going it may be better for it to go off air. I feel bad for Aham though hope he will get a good show as a lead. I am sure Krystle will get something since she is friendly with Ekta.

Sorry to say but friendship with Ekta doesn't ensure u a good role in her next soap . There r many actresses who played lead role in balaji shows n r good friends with Ekta..but she didn't repeat them in any of her next...except some exceptions.   Krystle played greyish n side role in ektas two projects around 8 or 9 yrs ago n got to play the lead only after she got famous after EHMMBH N Ek nayi pehchaan...otherwise no one remember her roles in ektas previous shows...the career of tv actors n actresses is very small in india...their career depends on their popularity...The work both Aham n Krystle will get only because of their hardwork ...so I will wait eagerly for both Aham n Krystle shows after BR's closure as I have become their fan after watching them in BR n will always remember them as Rishabh n Raina of BR. And I really hope that we all will be able to see them  together again as leads in a new show.😊
pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bro.. v hav 3 months.. y u pplre telling as if everything is gng to finish soon!!  ðŸ˜­

i vl remember them as rishb n raina.. bt let us wait for the thngs to get aired... i mean v really need a lot of scenes with rishna to be etched in our memory right???? so let us thnk abt it... y u ppl are talking abt the thngs tht vl only happen after a few mnths???😭
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

@bro.. v hav 3 months.. y u pplre telling as if everything is gng to finish soon!!  ðŸ˜­

i vl remember them as rishb n raina.. bt let us wait for the thngs to get aired... i mean v really need a lot of scenes with rishna to be etched in our memory right???? so let us thnk abt it... y u ppl are talking abt the thngs tht vl only happen after a few mnths???😭

Sorry pilar, got carried away emotionally😆see thts our emotional attachment with RishNa n BR cast😊😆 yes we still have three months left...to chalo jee le apni zindagi😆
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah exactly we hv 3 months...its  enough time..bt iam jst wishing for some good rishna scenes.. Hope cvs will do justice wth our expectations...even am nt seeing any progress in cvs mind abt rishna... Bt am still hoping🥱 
Edited by zainab_sushita2 - 7 years ago
tvtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Somebody needs to write to the CVs that since they messed up the mystery part at least satisfy us with Rishna scenes. Really each episode things are getting worse.

For the few months that are left we need good Rishna scenes and Rishabh one liners back.
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's a finite series so it was bound to go off air. I'd rather they focus on all the suspense and mysteries before it's done.