Frequent Posters

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Pilar congrats for changing colours . We have a new Goldie in town πŸ₯³
LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
From the beginning Aham agreed to join this show because it is a finite series..well..I think we're gonna meet the end of the story..one thing for sure..I am gonna miss Aham very much..I am gonna miss his awesome performance on screen..I am gonna miss Rishna..I am gonna miss all of you..members of this forum..😭 πŸ˜­
hope.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pilar

Dear hope22... let us HOPE tht they really do justice to the first season before it goes off air.πŸ˜†..after tht let us thnk od 2nd season!

oops  very true.😳. i was in shock and i forgot what are happening in the season one.πŸ˜†.
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pilar

Dear hope22... let us HOPE tht they really do justice to the first season before it goes off air.πŸ˜†..after tht let us thnk od 2nd season!

Congo pilar for becoming a goldirπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Sowmi95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiaAlam

From the beginning Aham agreed to join this show because it is a finite series..well..I think we're gonna meet the end of the story..one thing for sure..I am gonna miss Aham very much..I am gonna miss his awesome performance on screen..I am gonna miss Rishna..I am gonna miss all of you..members of this forum..😭😭

Same dear... :(
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congo Pailar for changing colour. We changed with BR. πŸ‘
 It is a finite series, so going off air was expected. I thought it was for four months. Just a filler between  two reality shows. When I saw the auditions for DID I thought it was coming.
But definitely gonna miss everything about the show including the forum.
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Congo Pailar for changing colour. We changed with BR. πŸ‘

It is a finite series, so going off air was expected. I thought it was for four months. Just a filler between  two reality shows. When I saw the auditions for DID I thought it was coming.
But definitely gonna miss everything about the show including the forum.

Congo Pailar for changing colour. We changed with BR. πŸ‘/////////// 
β€οΈπŸ€—

When I saw the auditions for DID I thought it was coming.
But definitely gonna miss everything about the show including the forum./////////////////

dnt worry yaar.. v have 3 more months including february..since the sends ths news out ths early..we vl be prepared to say good bye to the show and its ensemble cast!

from august to feb--6 months ya... for a finite series ths is a good journey.. i really really hope they vl do justice to the show in upcoming episodes.. vaise..everybody is asking the cast in twitter..if it is gng off? all are yet to confirm.. i hope rakshanda..parag n nikunj vl reply..though our leads are least active in providing reply😊
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
pilar thumbnail
Pilar congrats for changing colours . We have a new Goldie in town πŸ₯³ /////////

Congo pilar for becoming a goldirπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘/////

thank you

β€οΈπŸ€—
Edited by pilar - 7 years ago
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiaAlam

From the beginning Aham agreed to join this show because it is a finite series..well..I think we're gonna meet the end of the story..one thing for sure..I am gonna miss Aham very much..I am gonna miss his awesome performance on screen..I am gonna miss Rishna..I am gonna miss all of you..members of this forum..😭 πŸ˜­

we have 3 more months streching... thn y shud you say  ths thngs even now... and another ahms shows vl let us meet altogether again in india forums... let us say ths good bye wen the showapproches its completion... now let us all wait for the episodes and hope it vl be upto the mark in coming days!!!❀️
tvtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think they were having set issues to which led to all the other story issues. They were kicked out of one show set then another. That's how Jassi dadi tack started. Now they have set but I don't know why they have this bad story line going. May be they have no story and are just trying to stretch till Februaury.