Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiaAlam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I hope Aham will get better role and show after this ..and I do hope Krystle and Aham will be on screen as lead couple again..
bluffmaster84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I got scared...btw it was pre decided as it was a finite series...hope they focus more on RishNa now😊...plus I agree with pilar.  It's better to end sensibly than an stretching with idiotic tracks like this..  and who knows...the show might get an extension of 1 or two months  just like nagin if it maintains better trps.😊
Will definitely miss RishNa and Aham-Krystle s magic on screen..πŸ˜”..but I really hope we will be able to see them togetheragain in future projects...I will really miss them n the whole BR team off screen segments..πŸ˜’
tvtalk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The way the show is going it may be better for it to go off air. I feel bad for Aham though hope he will get a good show as a lead. I am sure Krystle will get something since she is friendly with Ekta.

Virika_EHMMBH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who knows we might  have second season too but chances are very less
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
February is three months and thats good enough time. They have already killed Appu BR and now Sanjay BR is left. The swami mystery has started and would end by Dec end or Jan.Guess now they have just Rishab-Raina marriage left. Moreover it will depend on TVTs it gets as Ekta tends to extend shows based on it. 
Waise bhi the show should end before Ekta shows children of BR and enmity between them and Rishab-Raina kidsπŸ˜† and then their marriages and so on.
pilar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurav84

I got scared...btw it was pre decided as it was a finite series...hope they focus more on RishNa now😊...plus I agree with pilar.  It's better to end sensibly than an stretching with idiotic tracks like this..  and who knows...the show might get an extension of 1 or two months  just like nagin if it maintains better trps.😊

Will definitely miss RishNa and Aham-Krystle s magic on screen..πŸ˜”..but I really hope we will be able to see them togetheragain in future projects...I will really miss them n the whole BR team off screen segments..πŸ˜’

I will really miss them n the whole BR team off screen segments..πŸ˜’//////////😭

.the show might get an extension of 1 or two months  just like nagin if it maintains better trps.😊////πŸ‘πŸΌ
pilar thumbnail
Waise bhi the show should end before Ekta shows children of BR and enmity between them and Rishab-Raina kidsπŸ˜† and then their marriages and so on.////
🀣
pilar thumbnail

New Delhi: Here comes a bad news for Brahmarakshas' fans! The show which has glued audience to their TV screens from day one is all set to go off air.

According to the reports of Saas Bahu Aur Saazish, Ekta Kapoor's supernatural show might shut down in February 2017. Apparently,  the cast and crew are working hard to wrap up the shoot by January.

hope.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­   i its true then i want the season 2 of br with rishna new life and the re entry of aprajita.. ts pilar.
pilar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope.22

πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­   i its true then i want the season 2 of br with rishna new life and the re entry of aprajita.. ts pilar.

Dear hope22... let us HOPE tht they really do justice to the first season before it goes off air.πŸ˜†..after tht let us thnk od 2nd season!