Congrats on the new DT everyone 🥳
Bookmarked
Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Congo for the new DT everyone!!! 🥳
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow a new thread 👏. I think shaadi ke chakkar mein Kadir key dimag ne kaam karna band kar diya hai....seriously how could he be so stupid to buy the homeless guy wala theory...if police put their brain then catching  Musti  would be as easy as 1.2.3...if only they checked his phone records they will find the location and prove that he was at the outhouse but  *alas* 
I didn't like the way Kerim spoke to papa Ilgiaz...that was bad manners boy 😡
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats my dear Gullies on the new DT...let the bashing, drilling, drooling continue 👍🏼
And of course welcome to our lovebirds' wedding 

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Congrats on d new DT gals 🥳
Great wedding pic. But I'm gonna be super pissed if Omer isn't in it. This entire family is getting on my nerves now.

Now coming to the epi, it was crap 🤢. Kerim acts like a jerk to the only sane intelligent person in this entire freaking family to please his lady love. 

This show should be renamed Whats Sadi Machlis Fault? Coz the amount of screen time given to him sometimes even beats FGs screen time. And Hacer is a seriously delusional delirious idiot pathetic character. I wanna smash her head on the wall. 🤢
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

Congrats on d new DT gals 🥳

Great wedding pic. But I'm gonna be super pissed if Omer isn't in it. This entire family is getting on my nerves now.

Now coming to the epi, it was crap 🤢. Kerim acts like a jerk to the only sane intelligent person in this entire freaking family to please his lady love. 

This show should be renamed Whats Sadi Machlis Fault? Coz the amount of screen time given to him sometimes even beats FGs screen time. And Hacer is a seriously delusional delirious idiot pathetic character. I wanna smash her head on the wall. 🤢

No dear.The show should be renamed as What is the Audience's fault?? Because the audience must have committed some crime so we get overdoses of Sadi Machli nowadays.
I think that Hacer still believes Sadi Machli will realise her saccha pyaar for him and forget Fatmagul and they will have their happy ending.🤢 Now I don't even feel sorry for this lady.She is living in a fantasy world.Can't she just look around herself?? There is Sami who cares for her deeply.
This Sadi Machli is even embarrassed to acknowledge her as his wife and give her respect.And did you see the precap?? Fatmagul ab bhi mujhse pyaar karti hai.😡 Kuch toh sharm kar Kameene!!!🤢
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the wedding pic,Vidya...everyone looks simply wow ... but I will be annoyed and sulk if papa Ilgiaz isn't there or if he isn't given proper respect 😡