Fatimagul thread # 2

iamanaida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Arey waah congrats... FG Thread 2 ... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘Edited by iamanaida - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
plss 1st finish previous thread.. :)
iamsania01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats!!! Many more DTs to come πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ cheers to All FG fans πŸ₯³ Edited by iamsania01 - 7 years ago
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats guys!! This is amazing :) this is just second of many more to come :D
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Congrats For The Second Thread Guys! πŸ€— Many, Many More To Come.😊
To start with, Yesterday's episode began with such a beautiful note itself. ❀️
Fatma plating food for Kerim even though Maryam Maa hadn't mentioned. This shows that somewhere or the other, she is concerned about him and has started to believe that he was innocent. Beautiful. Take a bow, Hiral to bring such subtle scenes which makes a LOT of difference.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And the smile on Kerim's face when he tasted the soup made by Fatma.😳 Cute.
Christmas and New Years are near the edge and we can already see some new beginnings.

Fatma religiously reads the letter written by Kerim every night. :')) And then as if chiding herself to do that, she keeps it under her pillow only to be restless. Beautiful. And Beren's expressions are love in this. ❀️

Absolutely love the bond Rehmi-Kerim share. ❀️ Pure and Lovable, as Kerim understands Rehmi's plight of being too naive and having a wife whose as a loudmouth as Muqqadas. Loved their talk over Christmas Trees and Christmas Wishes.⭐️

Vural Aasu. I mean how? How can you just hug him and talk woman? You're so lucky to share a bed with him and all you can think is of talking? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hayee! I would have told him that an average human spends half of his life sleeping, then if we have to sleep anyways then why not together? ☺️ Before sealing his lips with a kiss. He's so distractive, damn that I have to keep my line of thinking straight. He looks so so f***ing hot in black! Bugra. ❀️

Erdogan. Erdogan. Erdogan. You're such a dawg aren't you?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But he was on such a roll yesterday. 🀣 How aptly Munir Mamaji and Risat Yasran thought that they could blackmail him on Mustafa, but he in turn kept him as his chauffeur. 🀣 You Go Dawg! πŸ‘πŸ‘
Erdogan has the bestest dubbing on the lot and his voice suits his expressions.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Ab aap khush haina Mamaji..!!" 🀣🀣
I can't believe I'm supporting Erdogan on this, only cuz that Risat Yasran needs a taste of his own medicine.πŸ˜‰

Also, how cute Vural looked last night at the office with white shirt and coffee cup in hand. ❀️ and Erdogan's, "Yeh Ladki Apni Jagah Pe Kyun Nahi Rehti Hai?" to that office girl.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oi, Muqaddas showed the letter to Kerim which he believed that Fatma teared it up and threw away without reading as said by her. But she didn't, and that smile of his in the last scene. ❀️ Engin.

Precap..❀️
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved reading your take on the epi @ Mohabbatgirl...Bang on on the dubbing part. Ditto.
Oh how I love Erdowagn and his sarcasm πŸ˜† and Varul is so damn cute...he isn't bothered or interested in office work ...it can go to hell as far as he goes...πŸ˜† He is in his own world of guilt...  Why can't I hate these rapists πŸ˜† ? 
Farim ...our dear Farim and their intensity toh is to die for ...I am like  this all the while when they appear on screen.
Senoritaamor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yesterday I just loved erdogan apart from my Handsome vural
DefLeppard thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Also did you notice that FG looks pale & hallow eyed two episodes before. Now she looks much better.
Am i hallucinating like Kerim? πŸ˜›

I want one long convo b/w Vural.& Kerim. Its v.important.
iamanaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: MohabbatGirl.x

Congrats For The Second Thread Guys! πŸ€— Many, Many More To Come.😊

To start with, Yesterday's episode began with such a beautiful note itself. ❀️
Fatma plating food for Kerim even though Maryam Maa hadn't mentioned. This shows that somewhere or the other, she is concerned about him and has started to believe that he was innocent. Beautiful. Take a bow, Hiral to bring such subtle scenes which makes a LOT of difference.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And the smile on Kerim's face when he tasted the soup made by Fatma.😳Cute.
Christmas and New Years are near the edge and we can already see some new beginnings.

Fatma religiously reads the letter written by Kerim every night. :')) And then as if chiding herself to do that, she keeps it under her pillow only to be restless. Beautiful. And Beren's expressions are love in this. ❀️

Absolutely love the bond Rehmi-Kerim share. ❀️ Pure and Lovable, as Kerim understands Rehmi's plight of being too naive and having a wife whose as a loudmouth as Muqqadas. Loved their talk over Christmas Trees and Christmas Wishes.⭐️

Vural Aasu. I mean how? How can you just hug him and talk woman? You're so lucky to share a bed with him and all you can think is of talking?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hayee! I would have told him that an average human spends half of his life sleeping, then if we have to sleep anyways then why not together? ☺️ Before sealing his lips with a kiss. He's so distractive, damn that I have to keep my line of thinking straight. He looks so so f***ing hot in black! Bugra. ❀️

Erdogan. Erdogan. Erdogan. You're such a dawg aren't you?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But he was on such a roll yesterday. 🀣 How aptly Munir Mamaji and Risat Yasran thought that they could blackmail him on Mustafa, but he in turn kept him as his chauffeur. 🀣 You Go Dawg!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Erdogan has the bestest dubbing on the lot and his voice suits his expressions.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Ab aap khush haina Mamaji..!!" 🀣🀣
I can't believe I'm supporting Erdogan on this, only cuz that Risat Yasran needs a taste of his own medicine.πŸ˜‰

Also, how cute Vural looked last night at the office with white shirt and coffee cup in hand. ❀️ and Erdogan's, "Yeh Ladki Apni Jagah Pe Kyun Nahi Rehti Hai?" to that office girl.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oi, Muqaddas showed the letter to Kerim which he believed that Fatma teared it up and threw away without reading as said by her. But she didn't, and that smile of his in the last scene. ❀️ Engin.

Precap..❀️

Lovely review.

I love all the scenes that are shot in the house or around the house where FaRim and family are staying.

Yesterday Erdogan was the star, turning the tables against Risat & Mamaji, actually Mamaji needs a break, he's on the job from a long time πŸ˜†

Beren's expressions were too good.. how well she portrayed FG being restless at night, opening the letter and reading it. Each time she reads she's lil more convinced about his innocence.

Muqaddas can easily get a job as a spy anywhere, she'll make more bucks.

πŸ˜†

iamanaida thumbnail

Originally posted by: DefLeppard

Also did you notice that FG looks pale & hallow eyed two episodes before. Now she looks much better.
Am i hallucinating like Kerim? πŸ˜›

I want one long convo b/w Vural.& Kerim. Its v.important.

Its Kerim's letter effect I guess so DefLeppard πŸ˜ƒ